Proof there is no God

Misc topics

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby IJ » Wed Jun 01, 2011 16:01 UTC

SD wrote:Sometimes people can't see the damage they are causing to society, this is especially true in Christian and Islamic circles. They really do think they're doing "good". Also, if you challenge them on things like those vids up there, they write it off as some "rogue element" and how they're "not really like that" etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying every follower of every religion is some riotous fanatical lunatic, but there is a nasty habit of turning a blind eye to this sort of thing and it must be stopped.


SD, you live in England right? You OK with my personally blaming you for everything that's happened between England and Ireland?
User avatar
IJ
Former Admin
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 18:21 UTC
Location: Jersey City, NJ

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby SD » Wed Jun 01, 2011 16:21 UTC

IJ wrote:
SD wrote:Sometimes people can't see the damage they are causing to society, this is especially true in Christian and Islamic circles. They really do think they're doing "good". Also, if you challenge them on things like those vids up there, they write it off as some "rogue element" and how they're "not really like that" etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying every follower of every religion is some riotous fanatical lunatic, but there is a nasty habit of turning a blind eye to this sort of thing and it must be stopped.


SD, you live in England right? You OK with my personally blaming you for everything that's happened between England and Ireland?


Strawman argument, where did that come from? I didn't blame your wife for all the problems Islam causes did I?
Did you miss the bit in my post up there about not tarring everyone with the same brush?
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby dyn » Wed Jun 01, 2011 16:25 UTC

IJ wrote:
dyn wrote:Problem is both Christianity and Islam do not agree with your politically correct views.


Religion's don't agree or disagree with any views, it's the people in them that do or don't. Also no religion can get everybody in that religion to agree on anything. So yeah there maybe some Muslims and Christians that are hellbent on domination, but that's not a basis to hate everyone in that religion.

My wife's Muslim and my father is a protestant minister. Can you give me a good reason that you hate both or either of them? I think the fact that my wife married me shows that not all Muslims are hellbent on converting everyone to their faith since God himself would need to come down and tell me in person that eating BBQ spare ribs is a bad thing before I would ever consider giving up pork. Even then it would be debatable. It would need to be an extremely convincing argument.

It's pretty easy to only see the negative aspects of religion, there's plenty of them and when you are outside of a group it's easier to judge than be open minded.


Religion has very strong influence where they live and this reflects on people and families, how they behave and which values they absorb when growing up. Islam, Judaism and "Old Testament" Christianity say it is OK to beat, rape, enslave and kill unbelievers. With younger immigrants usually reasoning is something like, "if a woman is not covered enough then she must be a whore and deserves to be raped". Unreal as it may sound this is often standard excuse they have. Police rarely catches them, because it is so wrong to persecute "poor and innocent immigrants". For example they imprisoned Henrik Holappa in Finland, and his only "crime" was writing against criminal immigrants. No expense was questioned in his case, yet immigrants who actually did bad stuff walk free. This is sickness of society and Christian religion is the cause of it.

Should you hate your wife? Of course not. But also you need to realize marriage between Muslims and non-Muslims is prohibited in Qur’an. Allah said so! :-)

In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,

Inter-marriage between Muslims and non-Muslims is something that has been clearly prohibited in the Qur’an and Sunnah, thus not permissible in any way. The only exception to this general rule is the marriage of Muslim men with Christian and Jewish girls, and that also with certain conditions.

Allah Most High says:

“Do not marry unbelieving women until they believe. A slave woman who believes is better than an unbelieving woman, even though if she attracts you. And not marry (your girls) to unbelievers until they believe. A man slave who believes is better than an unbeliever, even though if he attracts you. Unbelievers do (but) beckon you to the fire but Allah beckons by His grace to the garden (of bliss) and forgiveness, and makes His signs clear to mankind; that they may receive admonition”. (al-Baqarah, 221).
User avatar
dyn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3847
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 07:50 UTC
Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA
Website: https://vogonhq.com

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby dyn » Wed Jun 01, 2011 16:31 UTC

London today... Certain areas look like Pakistan.

The True Face Of Immigration



No Go Areas in the UK



Hmmm "no go" areas? How can that be possible among poor and innocent immigrants? Must be racism, right?
User avatar
dyn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3847
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 07:50 UTC
Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA
Website: https://vogonhq.com

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby IJ » Wed Jun 01, 2011 17:25 UTC

Two dudes driving around (without being harassed at all) in an Islamic neighborhood filming store fronts and talking about what they used to be hardly makes it a "no go" area. I did appreciate them telling us how "dangerous" it was before getting in the car though.

Are you sure that wasn't meant to be funny?
User avatar
IJ
Former Admin
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 18:21 UTC
Location: Jersey City, NJ

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby SD » Wed Jun 01, 2011 17:31 UTC

Absolutely! This is the major fucking problem here. Years of soppy left wing government has turned this country into a rotting cesspool of "we mustn't say that, it's not PC"
We mustn't voice our opinions on these very real "no go areas" because then we are racist and will be prosecuted for being so. Personally, I think Nick Griffin is a fucking hero for having the balls to say these things on national TV, and actively campaign against these atrocities. It has nothing to do with skin colour, two of the local fuel stations here are owned and run by Srilankans, I call there daily and have a laugh and a joke with them. They're not trying to set up some colony and segregate parts of the country (which they emigrated to) and turn them into "no white zones" so they're ok in my book. As for the zillions of them that *are* trying to do that, and succeeding - fuck them.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby AG » Wed Jun 01, 2011 17:32 UTC

LOL sorry, but that "no go areas in the uk" video was bullshit. i understand that sometimes people don't like change, especially changes in something from your childhood or family history, but come on... "they are alien wastelands to us it's going to be fairly dangerous filming in there". pfft.

their biggest complaints seem to be the murals and pastry shops. it's so dangerous there that not a single person fucked with them or even yelled anything at them while they were filming on the street blatantly talking about what they were talking about.

i live in houston. there are different culture-centric areas all over the place and it is awesome. it's not like these groups of people snuck in overnight, pushed everyone out and constructed their weird-lookin buildings and shit.

obviously there is crime and culture clashes, but for real... i'll take you to some shitty ass fucking white (sorry, "american") neighborhoods here that are more of a despicable hellhole than this shit.
User avatar
AG
Q3 Admin
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby SD » Wed Jun 01, 2011 17:33 UTC

IJ wrote:Two dudes driving around (without being harassed at all) in an Islamic neighborhood filming store fronts and talking about what they used to be hardly makes it a "no go" area. I did appreciate them telling us how "dangerous" it was before getting in the car though.

Are you sure that wasn't meant to be funny?


No disrespect to you Jimb, but,
you haven't the first idea what you're talking about.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby AG » Wed Jun 01, 2011 17:40 UTC

also, people recreate things around them that they are comfortable with and are part of their culture. if i go to a hispanic area of town, i'm not going to flip my shit if i see a meat market and a catholic church. would i run around like an asshole pointing fingers yelling OMG THERE YEWSTA BE A PIGGLY WIGGLY THERE N NOW IT'S SOME WEIRD CHICKEN SCRATCH RAGHEAD HOLYMOLY SHEEIT! THEY STEALIN OUR CHILDRENS!!!! that would probably get my ass kicked.

i'm not doubting there are areas where certain types of people aren't welcome, and yes that's definitely a problem. but that happens on all sides.
User avatar
AG
Q3 Admin
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby AG » Wed Jun 01, 2011 17:43 UTC

SD wrote:
IJ wrote:Two dudes driving around (without being harassed at all) in an Islamic neighborhood filming store fronts and talking about what they used to be hardly makes it a "no go" area. I did appreciate them telling us how "dangerous" it was before getting in the car though.

Are you sure that wasn't meant to be funny?


No disrespect to you Jimb, but,
you haven't the first idea what you're talking about.

as that could probably apply to me too, i don't doubt that i am missing things as i'm living in a different place but similar things go on here.

i think the point ij and me were making is that that video doesn't exactly communicate the problem effectively.
User avatar
AG
Q3 Admin
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby SD » Wed Jun 01, 2011 17:44 UTC

AG wrote:LOL sorry, but that "no go areas in the uk" video was bullshit. i understand that sometimes people don't like change, especially changes in something from your childhood or family history, but come on... "they are alien wastelands to us it's going to be fairly dangerous filming in there". pfft.

their biggest complaints seem to be the murals and pastry shops. it's so dangerous there that not a single person fucked with them or even yelled anything at them while they were filming on the street blatantly talking about what they were talking about.

i live in houston. there are different culture-centric areas all over the place and it is awesome. it's not like these groups of people snuck in overnight, pushed everyone out and constructed their weird-lookin buildings and shit.

obviously there is crime and culture clashes, but for real... i'll take you to some shitty ass fucking white (sorry, "american") neighborhoods here that are more of a despicable hellhole than this shit.


It's not about not liking change man, sure there will always be a "Get orf my laaaaand" element, but if you think "no go" areas in the UK don't exist, you're very much mistaken. We all know the US, especially certain parts of it, can be a dangerous place, and although the UK is considerably smaller, the danger element is much the same. I can assure you through first hand experience that these no go areas DO exist. I've lived in some of the most major, and *the* most major city/cities in the country, all of them have these no go areas. I can name a few if you like.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby SD » Wed Jun 01, 2011 17:46 UTC

AG wrote:
SD wrote:
IJ wrote:Two dudes driving around (without being harassed at all) in an Islamic neighborhood filming store fronts and talking about what they used to be hardly makes it a "no go" area. I did appreciate them telling us how "dangerous" it was before getting in the car though.

Are you sure that wasn't meant to be funny?


No disrespect to you Jimb, but,
you haven't the first idea what you're talking about.

as that could probably apply to me too, i don't doubt that i am missing things as i'm living in a different place but similar things go on here.

i think the point ij and me were making is that that video doesn't exactly communicate the problem effectively.


I would agree with that, I've already dropped in another post above this but yeah, it sure does go on all around.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby IJ » Wed Jun 01, 2011 17:46 UTC

SD wrote:
IJ wrote:Two dudes driving around (without being harassed at all) in an Islamic neighborhood filming store fronts and talking about what they used to be hardly makes it a "no go" area. I did appreciate them telling us how "dangerous" it was before getting in the car though.

Are you sure that wasn't meant to be funny?


No disrespect to you Jimb, but,
you haven't the first idea what you're talking about.


Maybe the evil muslims edited the video before I watched it, because what I saw was fucking laughable.
User avatar
IJ
Former Admin
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 18:21 UTC
Location: Jersey City, NJ

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby SD » Wed Jun 01, 2011 17:49 UTC

IJ wrote:
SD wrote:
IJ wrote:Two dudes driving around (without being harassed at all) in an Islamic neighborhood filming store fronts and talking about what they used to be hardly makes it a "no go" area. I did appreciate them telling us how "dangerous" it was before getting in the car though.

Are you sure that wasn't meant to be funny?


No disrespect to you Jimb, but,
you haven't the first idea what you're talking about.


Maybe the evil muslims edited the video before I watched it, because what I saw was fucking laughable.


Bit like your argument then.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby AG » Wed Jun 01, 2011 17:57 UTC

SD wrote:It's not about not liking change man, sure there will always be a "Get orf my laaaaand" element, but if you think "no go" areas in the UK don't exist, you're very much mistaken. We all know the US, especially certain parts of it, can be a dangerous place, and although the UK is considerably smaller, the danger element is much the same. I can assure you through first hand experience that these no go areas DO exist. I've lived in some of the most major, and *the* most major city/cities in the country, all of them have these no go areas. I can name a few if you like.

of course. there's places here that would be pretty dumb for me to go to.

definitely in no way should people of any type be allowed to isolate themselves from the rest of their community in some sort of self-serving fortress. that's bullshit. however, sending blacks back to africa because of a neighborhood i'd get smashed in is obviously shortsighted and unrealistic.

what's the answer? i don't know. more effective ways to keep that type of environment from being established. easy to say, not easy to do. how to deal with the ones that are there? i don't know.
User avatar
AG
Q3 Admin
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby AG » Wed Jun 01, 2011 17:59 UTC

and sorry i know this is nitpicking but i also liked that those dudes actually laughed when they read "la hore" on that building
User avatar
AG
Q3 Admin
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby SD » Wed Jun 01, 2011 18:00 UTC

AG wrote:
SD wrote:It's not about not liking change man, sure there will always be a "Get orf my laaaaand" element, but if you think "no go" areas in the UK don't exist, you're very much mistaken. We all know the US, especially certain parts of it, can be a dangerous place, and although the UK is considerably smaller, the danger element is much the same. I can assure you through first hand experience that these no go areas DO exist. I've lived in some of the most major, and *the* most major city/cities in the country, all of them have these no go areas. I can name a few if you like.

of course. there's places here that would be pretty dumb for me to go to.

definitely in no way should people of any type be allowed to isolate themselves from the rest of their community in some sort of self-serving fortress. that's bullshit. however, sending blacks back to africa because of a neighborhood i'd get smashed in is obviously shortsighted and unrealistic.



what's the answer? i don't know. more effective ways to keep that type of environment from being established. easy to say, not easy to do. how to deal with the ones that are there? i don't know.


Very good post. It is difficult to know what to do, if we can do anything at all, but I definitely feel that prevention is better than cure.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby SD » Wed Jun 01, 2011 18:02 UTC

AG wrote:and sorry i know this is nitpicking but i also liked that those dudes actually laughed when they read "la hore" on that building


Yeah, that was a dumb thing to do and does nothing to strengthen their position. It's not like we aren't used to seeing things like that these days. There is a take-out not far from where I work called "Chew Roy Cok" - sure it was HILARIOUS for a few weeks, but hardly too out of the ordinary.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby dyn » Wed Jun 01, 2011 18:20 UTC

IJ wrote:Two dudes driving around (without being harassed at all) in an Islamic neighborhood filming store fronts and talking about what they used to be hardly makes it a "no go" area. I did appreciate them telling us how "dangerous" it was before getting in the car though.

Are you sure that wasn't meant to be funny?


AG wrote:LOL sorry, but that "no go areas in the uk" video was bullshit. i understand that sometimes people don't like change, especially changes in something from your childhood or family history, but come on... "they are alien wastelands to us it's going to be fairly dangerous filming in there". pfft.


What about my post above that about Muslim riots in Sweden, where they attacked police and destroyed cars and other property, and the one about 11-year-old being gang raped by 20 immigrants -- and this is just one example of many similar crimes happening almost daily -- you find those funny as well? Or you just ignore what is inconvenient to answer? Is this God's idea of equality, or perhaps doctrines teaching people about equality are false and full of shit? All you need is a healthy dose of reality, then you quickly forget all that Torah, Karl Marx, Bible or Qur'an crap.
User avatar
dyn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3847
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 07:50 UTC
Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA
Website: https://vogonhq.com

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby AG » Wed Jun 01, 2011 18:46 UTC

dyn wrote:What about my post above that about Muslim riots in Sweden, where they attacked police and destroyed cars and other property, and the one about 11-year-old being gang raped by 20 immigrants -- and this is just one example of many similar crimes happening almost daily -- you find those funny as well? Or you just ignore what is inconvenient to answer? Is this God's idea of equality, or perhaps doctrines teaching people about equality are false and full of shit? All you need is a healthy dose of reality, then you quickly forget all that Torah, Karl Marx, Bible or Qur'an crap.

the other videos are of substance and speak for themselves. the bnp videos, as i said, don't effectively communicate the problem as they seem to have a different agenda. referring to people as "wearing pajamas", laughing at sexually suggestive store names, and guys joking about taking their picture and telling them to have a nice day aren't a setup for a "horrific" scene. it might be a tangent, but i still wanted to point it out.

i also didn't ignore what you are talking about -- check my more recent replies to sd.
User avatar
AG
Q3 Admin
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby IJ » Wed Jun 01, 2011 18:58 UTC

dyn wrote:
IJ wrote:Two dudes driving around (without being harassed at all) in an Islamic neighborhood filming store fronts and talking about what they used to be hardly makes it a "no go" area. I did appreciate them telling us how "dangerous" it was before getting in the car though.

Are you sure that wasn't meant to be funny?


AG wrote:LOL sorry, but that "no go areas in the uk" video was bullshit. i understand that sometimes people don't like change, especially changes in something from your childhood or family history, but come on... "they are alien wastelands to us it's going to be fairly dangerous filming in there". pfft.


What about my post above that about Muslim riots in Sweden, where they attacked police and destroyed cars and other property, and the one about 11-year-old being gang raped by 20 immigrants -- and this is just one example of many similar crimes happening almost daily -- you find those funny as well? Or you just ignore what is inconvenient to answer? Is this God's idea of equality, or perhaps doctrines teaching people about equality are false and full of shit? All you need is a healthy dose of reality, then you quickly forget all that Torah, Karl Marx, Bible or Qur'an crap.


Again, those are individuals who don't represent the faith as a whole. Last night a 29 year old white guy in my area shot a 14 year old boy. Fucked up shit happens all the time. Blaming it on a religion certainly isn't the solution.
User avatar
IJ
Former Admin
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 18:21 UTC
Location: Jersey City, NJ

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby dyn » Wed Jun 01, 2011 19:07 UTC

AG wrote:
dyn wrote:What about my post above that about Muslim riots in Sweden, where they attacked police and destroyed cars and other property, and the one about 11-year-old being gang raped by 20 immigrants -- and this is just one example of many similar crimes happening almost daily -- you find those funny as well? Or you just ignore what is inconvenient to answer? Is this God's idea of equality, or perhaps doctrines teaching people about equality are false and full of shit? All you need is a healthy dose of reality, then you quickly forget all that Torah, Karl Marx, Bible or Qur'an crap.

the other videos are of substance and speak for themselves. the bnp videos, as i said, don't effectively communicate the problem as they seem to have a different agenda. referring to people as "wearing pajamas", laughing at sexually suggestive store names, and guys joking about taking their picture and telling them to have a nice day aren't a setup for a "horrific" scene. it might be a tangent, but i still wanted to point it out.

i also didn't ignore what you are talking about -- check my more recent replies to sd.


Problem is much bigger than exclusively Muslim stores in that street. What those two guys want to say is how parts of London which were more or less British 20 years ago are now 100% Muslim. No-go zones are really dangerous at night, during the day no-go applies to anyone who is NOT a Muslim and thinks he may get a job or open a business there -- it's impossible, his store will be attacked, and he won't be even able to open it in the first place. So, in London, someone who is not a Muslim cannot open a store in so called no-go zones. Is this how multicultural society should work, or is perhaps the idea of multiculturalism complete bullshit, just like the idea of equality is.
User avatar
dyn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3847
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 07:50 UTC
Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA
Website: https://vogonhq.com

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby dyn » Wed Jun 01, 2011 19:10 UTC

IJ wrote:Again, those are individuals who don't represent the faith as a whole. Last night a 29 year old white guy in my area shot a 14 year old boy. Fucked up shit happens all the time. Blaming it on a religion certainly isn't the solution.


Religion influences people more than they are ready to admit. Not only extremists, but as SD pointed out before, many of moderate people will turn a blind eye to the crimes of extremists.

Crime rates of "minorities" against whites are 1.) grossly underreported, 2.) a lot higher than crimes of whites against minorities.
User avatar
dyn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3847
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 07:50 UTC
Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA
Website: https://vogonhq.com

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby AG » Wed Jun 01, 2011 19:41 UTC

dyn wrote:Problem is much bigger than exclusively Muslim stores in that street. What those two guys want to say is how parts of London which were more or less British 20 years ago are now 100% Muslim. No-go zones are really dangerous at night, during the day no-go applies to anyone who is NOT a Muslim and thinks he may get a job or open a business there -- it's impossible, his store will be attacked, and he won't be even able to open it in the first place. So, in London, someone who is not a Muslim cannot open a store in so called no-go zones. Is this how multicultural society should work, or is perhaps the idea of multiculturalism complete bullshit, just like the idea of equality is.

but in your example, why would someone even want to open a non-muslim store in a concentrated muslim area? if it doesn't fit culturally (there is no demand and there are no customers), what business sense does that make?

either way, like i said earlier, no groups should be allowed to wall themselves off from the rest of their community. especially through force or social poison.

dyn wrote:Crime rates of "minorities" against whites are 1.) grossly underreported, 2.) a lot higher than crimes of whites against minorities.

fuzzy statistics. i'm white. in most places i've lived or frequent in houston, i'm the minority.

which reminds me of when i was going out with this polish chick who told me i was the first white guy she'd dated. when i pointed out she'd dated other white guys, she said, "but they were polish or european." to her and her family, "white guy" meant white american guy which was substandard lol.
User avatar
AG
Q3 Admin
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby IJ » Wed Jun 01, 2011 19:47 UTC

dyn wrote:
Problem is much bigger than exclusively Muslim stores in that street. What those two guys want to say is how parts of London which were more or less British 20 years ago are now 100% Muslim. No-go zones are really dangerous at night, during the day no-go applies to anyone who is NOT a Muslim and thinks he may get a job or open a business there -- it's impossible, his store will be attacked, and he won't be even able to open it in the first place. So, in London, someone who is not a Muslim cannot open a store in so called no-go zones. Is this how multicultural society should work, or is perhaps the idea of multiculturalism complete bullshit, just like the idea of equality is.


Same could have been said about the Italians in little Italy back in the day. Or any other ethnic group that made up the different sections of Manhattan.
User avatar
IJ
Former Admin
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 18:21 UTC
Location: Jersey City, NJ

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby craij » Thu Jun 02, 2011 16:06 UTC

dyn wrote:Wow... This was knowledge from ~6000 years ago (4000 BC)! I still can't understand what the fuck happened later? Or even believe something like that is possible. Some sort of world-wide dumbing down. What caused it? Religion? Still in Egypt they preserved some of this, and build pyramids with extreme precision. So i think more drastic dumbing down occurred after ancient Egypt's time.

We have had several major population decline events throughout man's history. So, I'm guessing the smart one's died.
craij
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 17:41 UTC
Server: FFA

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby craij » Thu Jun 02, 2011 16:09 UTC

SD wrote:You must never give up pork. Pork is good.

Haha.
Edit: You must never give up pork. Pork tastes good.
craij
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 17:41 UTC
Server: FFA

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby craij » Thu Jun 02, 2011 16:23 UTC

SD wrote:
AG wrote:and sorry i know this is nitpicking but i also liked that those dudes actually laughed when they read "la hore" on that building


Yeah, that was a dumb thing to do and does nothing to strengthen their position. It's not like we aren't used to seeing things like that these days. There is a take-out not far from where I work called "Chew Roy Cok" - sure it was HILARIOUS for a few weeks, but hardly too out of the ordinary.


When I moved to Durham, NC it was the "Murder capitol of the world". I'd love to see these jokers come into our "hood" and make jokes on camera. Please, please, please. This is socioeconomics. Not an alien take-over.

Simply put, people fear difference. That's why the church is so successful. For me, religion (with the exception of Buddhism) is shameful.
craij
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 17:41 UTC
Server: FFA

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby AG » Thu Jun 02, 2011 17:46 UTC

north carolina c'mon and raise up
User avatar
AG
Q3 Admin
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby dyn » Thu Jun 02, 2011 17:55 UTC

AG wrote:but in your example, why would someone even want to open a non-muslim store in a concentrated muslim area? if it doesn't fit culturally (there is no demand and there are no customers), what business sense does that make?

either way, like i said earlier, no groups should be allowed to wall themselves off from the rest of their community. especially through force or social poison.


Problem is people are driven out and attacked, often physically, and stores destroyed. This is criminal, period. Many stores in France were destroyed that way, it is not limited to the UK only, far from it. Keep in mind we are talking about rich immigrants here, not war refugees seeking shelter, or if someone's business idea is bad or good. Also, a lot of stores were there before immigrats arrived. Think about that.

AG wrote:fuzzy statistics. i'm white. in most places i've lived or frequent in houston, i'm the minority.

which reminds me of when i was going out with this polish chick who told me i was the first white guy she'd dated. when i pointed out she'd dated other white guys, she said, "but they were polish or european." to her and her family, "white guy" meant white american guy which was substandard lol.


Her view on race, or any socially constructed and accepted (ie. "politically correct") view on race do not define biological reality, only opinions, which are relative to prosperity, political views, war, and other factors and can change globally in a matter of decades. Buy her a history book.

Stats are done per percent of population, or number of people from all sides, it doesn't matter if your area is predominantly black or white, or if you live in rural area without anyone around. In that case you could say there is no crime at all, but then again, if you live in Detroit you could say civilization will end in 3 years, which would be correct if anyone was in a similar situation, but it doesn't define reality or statistics for others.

U.S. Department of Justice - Bureau of Justice Statistics

"Racial differences exist, with blacks disproportionately represented among homicide victims and offenders"
In 2005, homicide victimization rates for blacks were 6 times higher than the rates for whites.
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/race.cfm

Victims:
Image

Offenders:
"offending rates for blacks were more than 7 times higher than the rates for whites"
Image

Black on white crime is clearly higher than white on black:
Image

"a stranger to the victim, one-quarter were interracial"
(black on white much higher than white on black)
Image

This is for homicides. Rapes and other crimes are way higher with blacks, especially when directed against whites. Again from DOJ, if you gentlemen care to take time and see for yourself, check "Victims and offenders" section of any pdf file, especialy stats under table #42 titled "Percent distribution of single-offender victimizations, based on race of victims, by type of crime and perceived race of offender."
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=2173
U.S. Justice Department 2002 rape statistics (cvus0202.pdf, table 42):
17,572 white women raped by black men, 8,447 black women raped by white men.
U.S. Justice Department 2001 rape statistics (cvus0102.pdf, table 42):
31,320 white women raped by black men, 4,017 black women raped by white men.
U.S. Justice Department 2000 rape statistics (cvus0002.pdf, table 42):
13,955 white women raped by black men, 2,364 black women raped by white men.

This is really bad especially when you take into account only 12.9% of US population is black! [ U.S. Census Bureau, 2009 stats ]


I think US DOJ is pretty reliable source, i always refuse to post anything someone heard or thinks it may be true. This is real data, based on real crimes. Both sides are affected by poverty, this is not 60's anymore, all people in the US have equal chances to succeed or start dealing drugs. Nobody living in poverty is forced to rape others in order to survive. It clearly shows the nature of different groups of people. It all depends on biological reality, how they react to the evironment and what they do as a community in given situation. Sure, anything can be improved, and there are capable people on all sides, from all races.

Biggest problem is when capable people from all spheres of life, from blue to white collar, think all people are equal and then tolerate all the scum and with this view drag the entire civilization down. When strong and capable people -- and by that i do not mean educated or intellectual fools -- i mean people who are ready for a new world-view, people who are ready to support the strong for a change, then we can improve globally in no time! :)
User avatar
dyn
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3847
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 07:50 UTC
Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA
Website: https://vogonhq.com

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests