Proof there is no God

Misc topics

Re: Proof there is no God

Postby IJ » Thu Jun 02, 2011 19:36 UTC

dyn wrote:Biggest problem is when capable people from all spheres of life, from blue to white collar, think all people are equal and then tolerate all the scum and with this view drag the entire civilization down. When strong and capable people -- and by that i do not mean educated or intellectual fools -- i mean people who are ready for a new world-view, people who are ready to support the strong for a change, then we can improve globally in no time! :)

I don't think believing in equality and tolerating crime are the same things. I don't think rape should be tolerated by anyone and I believe that the punishment for the crime shouldn't take into account the person's race or religion.

Seems to me like making it more criminal for a black man to rape someone is just opening up the doors for white rapists. What kind of solution is that?
IJ
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Thu Jun 02, 2011 23:31 UTC

Holy Idi Amin Dada! Look, i presented stats, that's all. Why? Because stats reflect reality much better than what media decides to report. That's only thing presented here, nobody said anything about changing laws based on race or religion. When i post about stats i mean just that - stats and reality, nothing else. Besides i said all people from all classes, worldwide -- which includes all races -- should rebel against current corruption and false doctrines of equality.

But of course, if we talk about the laws and what i would suggest, well, that is very simple. Regardless of race, 1 rape = 1 free bullet in the brain of that fucker. I think that way rapes would drop 99.9% in no time. No lengthy trials, or appeals, only basic trial to see if that person is really guilty of that crime. Then a bullet in his brain and problem is resolved immediately. Each bullet makes sure 10,000 more are aware of punishment they can count on, and then a miracle happens -- they decide not to do bad things anymore! Bullets are really magical! :-)

Plus all people involved would get that good feeling, when you know you helped your society. Some may be burdened by conscience and old morality, but that changes quickly, especially when people who command them accept all responsibility on their behalf. Later people can realize they don't need to worry about that anymore, unburdened by old morality and conscience they can become intrepid and cruel, if situation dictates it, just like in Nature when you see beasts of prey sometimes kill. Right now our true nature, and consequently true Will, is suppressed and this is very bad. People are lost, sheep-like, and most of them don't even know why they live, and what they really want -- they have no awareness of their true Will. This is why some criminals, despite being aware of their own predatory nature, rarely do anything useful with it.

Those are my real suggestions. That "1=1 law" i mentioned above is fun and would surely avert a lot of pain and suffering from potential victims, which is a good thing on its own. But, even more interesting, society then heals on itself and crimes of that nature are virtually unknown. Above all i would like to see people becoming more powerful and remorseless.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Postby craij » Fri Jun 03, 2011 22:04 UTC

i, for one, am all for capital punishment.
doesn't seem to be slowing capital offenses down much though (even in those states that enforce it).
you got a stat for those? for instance, capital offenses since capital punishment enforced with the inclusion of population density increase in those states?

further, i like your 1=1 law but would improve it by removing the legal sales of guns to the public (let the nra bantor begin)
craij

Postby dyn » Sat Jun 04, 2011 09:49 UTC

Well yes, it is not that effective because they forget one crucial part -- to actually kill people. And when they finally remove someone from this plane of existence, there is all sorts of protests, usually from people who think each human life is precious, just because it is human. Entire process is like a burlesque, and too slow to be really effective.

Here Idi Amin is complaining how sometimes process against a single spy may take the entire day, and how they need to take shortcuts. :-D

Btw, this video is cut, he is really talking about spies working for the CIA, and we could say Mossad and MI-5 as well. After all he took the power from them.
Uncut video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCVpvxPZpec&t=1m48s
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8

Previous

Return to General Discussion