vogon rules eeeeeeeeeeeee!

Misc topics

vogon rules eeeeeeeeeeeee!

Postby stoner » Sun Jun 26, 2011 13:08 UTC

BOO me for going to a different excessive server but doing this made me unable to see the kills and chat list as it happens so is there a command i type in the console for this? VOGON ALL THE WAY FROM NOW ON THIS MOD ~RULES ALL :knight: :dead3: :eyesclosed: (:
stoner

Re: vogon rules eeeeeeeeeeeee!

Postby Russian » Mon Jul 04, 2011 21:09 UTC

shame on you :)
Russian

Favorite map: dm17
Server: FFA

Postby prosac » Thu Jul 07, 2011 08:13 UTC

Hello ! I don t know if it is the right place but anyway. I can t connect anymore on the server, i suspect un admin bann. If it is the case that is really unfair cause i never hack et all players that know me can tell it. Before banning check if it is justify. I m the first one to tell off cheaters. I m no kid, 40 years old ^^ so i ve better things to do than cheating.
My user name is prosac i mainly use tube ^^ and i guess some people don t understand how i do so well with my shotgun. I don t know if xynthia is still admin, but if yes ask him about me he will guaranty i m no fcking cheater.
Thks.
prosac

Postby SD » Thu Jul 07, 2011 16:46 UTC

When you say you can't connect any more can you be more specific? What happens when you try to connect?
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby prosac » Tue Jul 26, 2011 07:46 UTC

Well it hapenned again yesterday. ! and i was not enven playing just specta.. I got disconnect and like two days later i could connect back. It seems like ban to me as xynthia told me when he was admin you get ban for 2 days only, and it seems that it is exactly what 's happening to me. Please if it is ban, tell your admin to take time to specta me while i'm playing and he will see i m not hacking. I can t stand those fcking hackers and quit a game as soon as there is one so tell your admin to be more serious about his baning please, if it is baning but it looks like it is.
Thks.
prosac

Postby SD » Tue Jul 26, 2011 19:41 UTC

Umm "admin" is not one person.
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby prosac » Wed Jul 27, 2011 09:56 UTC

Well could you tell them to specta a player before baning him just to be sure he is cheating, cause it s ennoyng, third time it hapenns ^^ i know apo but not the other ones.
prosac

Return to General Discussion