Re: mod

Postby 1UnRaTeD1 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 01:05 UTC

yo dont go to far lol your mine
1UnRaTeD1

Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: FFA

Postby chaos252 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 04:21 UTC

i remember playing with you a long time ago.. i first played in 2008 but was on a roomates pc. was away for 2 1/2 years then gumby got me back into it. been playin alot the past few months but lately work has kept me away. vogon is really a solid place with good people and the mod is just loads of fun. i still miss the custom maps from way back when..
chaos252
Former Admin

Favorite map: QZTOURNEY6
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby Russian » Fri Jul 22, 2011 19:09 UTC

Postby warnite on Thu Jul 21, 2011 14:21 UTC
Well im defininitely the "original" WaRNiTE. I havent played Vogon in years. I used to play with AG, Kitty, [email protected], Skidmark, Unrated, Gumby just to name a few. So anyone using the WaRNiTE name since then is not me. I was the one in the 2008 video that played WarPig in the finals. That was a great tournament sponsored by Gumby.

AG, i did try playing Vogon once about a year ago i think. My CFG was fugged up and didnt have the energy to try and fix it. I have been playing team eFreeze on the CROM servers. I would like to take some time on Vogon and get my CFG back to a comfortable feel. Always had a great time here on the servers and with the regular players.

Original or not Welcome back.. Im new here and don't know you but Hope to see you in the game soon. Its about time we had some real competition around here! :D
Russian

Favorite map: dm17

Postby Russian » Fri Jul 22, 2011 19:15 UTC

Postby AG on Thu Jul 21, 2011 13:47 UTC
russian has played as "WaRNiTE". imagine that.

Here we go again making up stories as we go along.. check the ip before you blame me for something again
Russian

Postby Russian » Fri Jul 22, 2011 19:24 UTC

Postby warnite on Thu Jul 21, 2011 13:54 UTC
Long time AG. How ya been?? Also you are spot on the upper and lowercase WaRNiTE. :DD

I hope Russian isnt tarnishing my good name. 8-)

Dont worry warnite im not using your nickname.. I have my own name my own skills and reputation. Come play and see . who ever he was using that nickname plays better then me SO ITS NOT ME! unless of course its my dark side again.. dam dark side :P
Russian

Postby AG » Fri Jul 22, 2011 19:30 UTC

so you are saying that you have never played with that name?

that's weird — because i'm looking at the list of your ip addresses and nicks right now.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby craij » Fri Jul 22, 2011 21:49 UTC

some evil quake dood played from russian's computer while he was away!
:ugly:
craij

Postby AG » Sat Jul 23, 2011 07:06 UTC

note the lack of response.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby chaos252 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 08:31 UTC

they are definitely different people as they were playing together, at least when i saw them on.. it was obviously the og warnite, maybe they live close by? they have almost the exact same ping.
chaos252
Former Admin

Favorite map: QZTOURNEY6

Postby Russian » Sat Jul 23, 2011 08:55 UTC

New postby chaos252 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 03:31 UTC
they are definitely different people as they were playing together, at least when i saw them on.. it was obviously the og warnite, maybe they live close by? they have almost the exact same ping.

You can look at the IP's all you want how about you check Unrated's nicks also he would have WaRNiTE in it also becuse we are using the CONFIG file he gave us. That answer that question? Now once again Even though I don't have to prove this.. I wasn't using his nickname. honestly im tired with all you accusations. I think Im just going to ignore you for now on you can accuse me of all the shit you want. But At least I know its all bullshit. So note that. Also if you write your not going to get a response so you can use that against me again.
Russian

Postby AG » Sat Jul 23, 2011 20:13 UTC

chaos252 wrote:they are definitely different people as they were playing together, at least when i saw them on.. it was obviously the og warnite, maybe they live close by? they have almost the exact same ping.

no you're right — the "proper" warnite is the one on the forum and he's been on the server.

i'm pointing out that russian has played with his name.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby Russian » Sat Jul 23, 2011 20:54 UTC

So your saying CHAOS is saying that I was playing against the warnite that hasent been on yet right? LOL listen to yourself
Russian

Postby AG » Sat Jul 23, 2011 20:54 UTC

Russian wrote:You can look at the IP's all you want how about you check Unrated's nicks also he would have WaRNiTE in it also becuse we are using the CONFIG file he gave us. That answer that question? Now once again Even though I don't have to prove this.. I wasn't using his nickname.

we've checked the ip addresses, but ip addresses don't matter. you've played with his nick, but you haven't played with his nick. i must be simultaneously wrong and right about this at the exact same time.

Russian wrote:honestly im tired with all you accusations. I think Im just going to ignore you for now on you can accuse me of all the shit you want. But At least I know its all bullshit. So note that. Also if you write your not going to get a response so you can use that against me again.

considering how important quake3 and vogon are to you, the full weight of my slanderous lies must be quite the burden to bear.

i'm absorbed by such a delusional power trip that i've invented the following in order to defame you and satiate my video game ego:

* you're constantly demanding changes and special treatment from admins at a level not seen since vandread.
* you're constantly berating other players and being generally abusive.
* you've lied about nicks you've used.
* you've told various people that you've used cheats before.
* you've lied about the amount of time you've played on the servers. before "russian" and other current combinations, you were using various nicks including "cataha".
* you were banned for cheating while playing as cataha.

i realize that this is a heinous wrongdoing against you as it is completely obvious that none of this could ever be true.

the norwegian killings pale in comparison to the victimization you have suffered at my hands.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby Russian » Sat Jul 23, 2011 20:59 UTC

nice little investigation you got going here,, too bad its all based on BS. cataha is the word for SATAN in russian its written in Russian exactly like this CATAHA this is a typical nickname for a russian person to be using you seen me using that nickname 1 time! Now you say Im that person.
Second of all I never got banned from ANY! quake server EVER! and yes I've told users that I used wallhack one time but it wasnt on vogon and I only used to to see what it was and how it works. I didnt even win the game using it didnt even fire. Im not denying it but I didnt use it for the proffit of winning a game you know for youself I dont need that shit. constantly asking for changes? the two examples that you had up are written in one day where are all the other demands? lol probably none.. if you find one thats cool but where is the list of constant demands I make? I guess they magically disapeared owell.
Abusing other players? if you get on vogon you will find that i am friends with almost every player! and have a good relationship with most players of course you wouldnt know you are never on. So you gathered al your info in 1 day and presented your case. Also you've accused me of cheating while playing against you.. you quoted that I make unreal corner shots. You should have recorded a demo and watched it in shownormals 0 and you would have seen that I wasnt cheating.. BUT where is the demo? its also disapeared owell.. You have no proof. case closed
Russian

Postby AG » Sat Jul 23, 2011 21:00 UTC

Russian wrote:nice little investigation you got going here,, too bad its all based on BS

isn't it always with you guys?

allow me to point out:

Russian wrote:Also if you write your not going to get a response so you can use that against me again.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby Russian » Sat Jul 23, 2011 21:10 UTC

allow me to point out:

Russian wrote:Also if you write your not going to get a response so you can use that against me again.

sorry couldnt help my self just wanted to point out once more how all your lies fail.
Russian

Postby AG » Sat Jul 23, 2011 21:57 UTC

lol you edited your post.

Russian wrote:nice little investigation you got going here,, too bad its all based on BS. cataha is the word for SATAN in russian its written in Russian exactly like this CATAHA this is a typical nickname for a russian person to be using you seen me using that nickname 1 time! Now you say Im that person.

you've logged in with that nick from at least 38 different ip addresses.

is this is another case of logical convenience that ip addresses matter until they actually do?

Russian wrote:Second of all I never got banned from ANY! quake server EVER! and yes I've told users that I used wallhack one time but it wasnt on vogon and I only used to to see what it was and how it works. I didnt even win the game using it didnt even fire. Im not denying it but I didnt use it for the proffit of winning a game you know for youself I dont need that shit.

more logical convenience. you've never used cheats, but you've used them… but only a little!

of course. using cheats just for research, to test tricks shoots and make the server better.

Russian wrote:constantly asking for changes? the two examples that you had up are written in one day where are all the other demands? lol probably none.. if you find one thats cool but where is the list of constant demands I make? I guess they magically disapeared owell.

i rarely come on as ag when you're on so i don't have to listen to you asking for repeated trivial settings changes and help.

Russian wrote:Abusing other players? if you get on vogon you will find that i am friends with almost every player! and have a good relationship with most players of course you wouldnt know you are never on. So you gathered al your info in 1 day and presented your case.

you don't know when i'm on and how much i've seen from you.

you've been warned multiple times recently that you'd be muted if you didn't stop insulting players and talking shit.

Russian wrote:Also you've accused me of cheating while playing against you.. you quoted that I make unreal corner shots. You should have recorded a demo and watched it in shownormals 0 and you would have seen that I wasnt cheating.. BUT where is the demo? its also disapeared owell..

i have no idea why i'd think you were cheating.

Russian wrote:You have no proof. case closed

of course — all of this is completely made up.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby 1UnRaTeD1 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 22:38 UTC

can anyone remember what setting was used in vogon after 10 kills u get quad? is it possible to make it 15 kills then quad? instead of 10. i remember that awhile back it was fun and challenging. but u cannot die in order to get the quad damage after 15kills
1UnRaTeD1

Postby Russian » Sat Jul 23, 2011 23:43 UTC

it was called powerups. and Im pretty sure they can set it to 15
Russian

Postby Russian » Sun Jul 24, 2011 02:49 UTC

STOP MAKING UP BULLSHIT. 36 DIFFRANT IPS LOL I HAVE 1 IP FROM CHARTER, STOP REPEATING YOURS BULLSHIT AND PRESENT SOME EVIDENCE ALL YOUR DOING IS REPEATING YOURSELF OVER AND OVER. I CAN DO THE SAME THING. YES WE ALL GET IT I WAS PLAYING AGAINST THE WARNITE THAT WASNT ON HERE YET.. CHAOS SEEN ME AND ME ON THE OTHER COMPUTER FIGHTING EACH OTHER GETTING OVER 80 FRAGS.. WE ALL CAN MAKE LOGICAL SENSE OF THAT NOW CAN WE? NOTHING MAKES SENSE WHAT YOU SAY GIVE IT UP
Russian

Postby SD » Sun Jul 24, 2011 07:14 UTC

He means it AG, hes using capitals.
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3

Postby AG » Sun Jul 24, 2011 09:02 UTC

SD wrote:He means it AG, hes using capitals.

imagine the degree of innocence he could prove with both uppercase AND bold text

Russian wrote:I USED WALLHAX ONCE BUT DIDN'T SHOOT

i feel differently already.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby Russian » Sun Jul 24, 2011 20:15 UTC

I could have said I never even touched it. BUt Everybody has seen what wallhack is at least one time in there life I did. I didnt say I liked it? And why wont you repost the part I said I didnt use it for winning proffit? No you didnt want to add that part did you? You are looking for every flaw in me to talk shit.. and once again you are repeating yourself you dont have a a demo of me using it so this information is useless. AGAIN no evidence just BULLSHIT..... give it up, but im sure you are going to repeat somthing you've already said. ( with no proof just your own theory) Might change the sentence around a bit and post it on here.. LOL
Russian

Postby SD » Sun Jul 24, 2011 20:16 UTC

I knew you'd undersand :-D
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3

Postby donkey kong » Mon Jul 25, 2011 01:11 UTC

First of all, sorry for my bad English. (u know, i'm from Brasil)
Let me share my experience in recent weeks in Vogon. I started playing a few months ago, and everyone knows that I am a mid-level players or less. I started playing for my amusement and fun, and I ended up liking the Vogon Quake.
I learn every day watching the best and oldest players, such as chaos, jimb, craij, ag, russian, hacksaw, skwish, misskitty and others.
I usually win some and lose several times, but won more often now than in times past. I can almost always be among the first three places. If players are less experienced, I win more often than lose.
But lately, due to indiscriminate use of LG by most players, especially the most novice, I have almost always been in the last places.
So, i decided to do an experiment: i trained using the LG for a few days and entered the Vogon last weekend in the morning without using my nickname. I played 10 times using only LG. The result? I won 10 times, for scores unbelievable for a player of my level (80 / 115 frags). I won the players who play better than I like SpartUsa by more than double the points. I won a game of craij! (Okay, he came one minute after the start, but he usually wins easily, whatever the time it starts).
I do not know what to make: if I use the LG, I win more often than if I do not use, but gameplay is totally boring. I did not improve my game. If I do not use, I lose all the time, and it also is not fun.
Perhaps the solution is slightly decrease the potency of the LG. Or increase the recharging time.
What is certain is that, because of the abuse of LG by players, is no longer fun to play in Vogon, like was too recently ago.
donkey kong

Postby AG » Mon Jul 25, 2011 01:15 UTC

donkey kong — lg damage is jacked up ridiculously high in honor of everybody bitching about lg.

as in many cases of settings changes, it's temporary just for the fuck of it.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby Russian » Mon Jul 25, 2011 03:43 UTC

I was thinking maybe when we change settings we could make gameplay a little slower? and perhaps make it 10 minutes a session. These are two opinions of good changes. Write what you think about that and maybe let us know something you have in mind. To be honest I'm eager to see what the changes are going to be so I wanted to share those to thoughts. Thanks vogon and administration.
Russian

Postby AG » Mon Jul 25, 2011 04:04 UTC

Russian wrote:I was thinking maybe when we change settings we could make gameplay a little slower?

check the quake3 browser. there are a whole slew of quake3 servers with gameplay a little slower.

Russian wrote:perhaps make it 10 minutes a session.

that would certainly alleviate you requesting map changes over and over again.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby craij » Mon Jul 25, 2011 17:26 UTC

AG wrote:donkey kong — lg damage is jacked up ridiculously high in honor of everybody bitching about lg.

I KNEW IT, YOU BASTURDS! YOU KILLED QUAKE 3!!!

Seriously, I was just on ... doing my usual internal and external bitching about LG. I had decided that this must be some sort of evil social experiment by Dyn and that I should write my manifesto before dropping the stinkbomb on vogon hosts. Now it is clear. I must complain incessantly about Rocket Launcher and Hook and they will become boss!

Hugs
craij

Postby AG » Mon Jul 25, 2011 17:39 UTC

haha. with me, probably yes.

i did make some changes though.
AG
Q3 Admin

PreviousNext