q3 arena

Misc topics

q3 arena

Postby Hacksaw » Wed Mar 14, 2012 00:05 UTC

Its Tues. March 13, 8:0spm is the server down or having problems? Just got my gear back in order and can't join the game, pass the heads up to me guys and gals:) Be safe and well always! :DD :oldman:
Hacksaw

Favorite map: Q3dm3
Server: FFA

Re: q3 arena

Postby craij » Wed Mar 14, 2012 15:11 UTC

http://vogonhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2232

seems they're having problems getting it back up and running... i would think it'd be this difficult but apparently

probably solar flares or passing planets
craij

Postby hangman » Wed Mar 14, 2012 18:10 UTC

Today is Wednesday, 15:03 pm and still got no response from the server. I'm trying to access the server by ip 184.82.87.52 and also by q3.vogon.vg but I can not! Does anyone know what is happening ... please ... it lacks little for me to have a nervous breakdown!! ggs and many frags for all .. grrrr
hangman

Postby AG » Wed Mar 14, 2012 18:13 UTC

http://vogon.vg/q3.php

ffa is not up right now.

you can still play on ffa-uk (\connect uk.vogon.vg) or stupid shitty ctf (\connect ctf.vogon.vg).
AG
Q3 Admin

Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby SD » Wed Mar 14, 2012 18:25 UTC

AG wrote:

or stupid shitty ctf

Ouch! lolz
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3

Postby chaos252 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 19:56 UTC

this makes me sad, but uk is alright I guess. the pass through spam is a lil intense there but ppl are friendly. ctf I will avoid as usual. they don't need to hear my inevitable angry ctf rants lol.

I was gonna donate but am unsure what's goin on with servers and dyn. I blame the shitty euros that attacked the servers. hope you all have been well
chaos252
Former Admin

Favorite map: QZTOURNEY6

Postby Apocalypse » Wed Mar 14, 2012 22:17 UTC

chaos252 wrote:this makes me sad, but uk is alright I guess. the pass through spam is a lil intense there but ppl are friendly. ctf I will avoid as usual. they don't need to hear my inevitable angry ctf rants lol.

I was gonna donate but am unsure what's goin on with servers and dyn. I blame the shitty euros that attacked the servers. hope you all have been well

You are correct Chaos A51 is mostly from europe. They wanted to attack COD servers. There was recently a server side patch that is very sensitive to any kind of flood attack. I actually banned myself for a day for refreshing the server browser to fast trying to get into a full server after Dyn installed patch. I think they attacked through USA Q3 FFA it is on the same server. and this may be why USA Quake is not responding. AG said they may have blocked the Quake 3 Port :( And sadly I agree with him. If we cant get something going soon I will try to find good VPS for quake USA.
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Postby Hacksaw » Thu Mar 15, 2012 00:12 UTC

oh well I'll wait till it comes back up or just sit and stare at mt screen untill I see daylight again. Well there is always backgammon or checkers, HEEhaw!!! Thanks one an all. Be safe and well always. Frag on. Hacksaw :DD :oldman:
Hacksaw

Favorite map: Q3dm3

Postby VAT » Thu Mar 15, 2012 19:12 UTC

Hacksaw wrote:oh well I'll wait till it comes back up or just sit and stare at mt screen untill I see daylight again. Well there is always backgammon or checkers, HEEhaw!!! Thanks one an all. Be safe and well always. Frag on. Hacksaw :DD :oldman:

not to be forgotten " halma with spot kick"
VAT

Return to General Discussion