US Ambassador KILLED following Anti-Islam Video

Misc topics

US Ambassador KILLED following Anti-Islam Video

Postby SD » Wed Sep 12, 2012 16:53 UTC

A man has had his life taken from him in response to the following video -

The slaughtered man was not responsible for, or connected with the video in any way shape or form.

(Dyn - take this down if you feel it's *too* controversial)

No one deserves to DIE over a fucking video about some religion or other. Particularly someone not even associated with said video.
Last edited by dyn on Thu Sep 13, 2012 05:41 UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated video link, the one initially posted was censored
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: US Ambassador KILLED following Anti-Islam Video

Postby dyn » Wed Sep 12, 2012 19:55 UTC

No, i agree, noone should die over a video. Also we shouldn't censor stuff like that, we don't live in the 7th century anymore.

Israeli filmmaker in hiding as protesters outraged by portrayal of Prophet Muhammad
http://rt.com/news/israeli-filmmaker-hiding-muhammad-932/

Something is seriously wrong with those people.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Postby dyn » Wed Sep 12, 2012 19:59 UTC

Can you find another copy? It was removed already.
Innocence_of_Muslims-censored.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby SD » Wed Sep 12, 2012 20:03 UTC

Lol, doesnt surprise me YT took it down. I will find another, people need to be made aware of how peaceful these Abrahamic religions are, I wont stop till the peaceful nature of these religions is known ;-)
SD
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Wed Sep 12, 2012 20:12 UTC

Yes, they are far from peaceful from what i can see. If you find some other video site besides YouTube we can add it to the forum bbcode. Maybe it was re-uploaded already. I saw people do this when videos get removed or access restricted.

( Also, i need to import my own MyBB plugin which accepted multiple video sites with a simple [v] tag. )
dyn
Site Admin

Postby SD » Wed Sep 12, 2012 20:14 UTC

SD
Former Admin

Postby SD » Wed Sep 12, 2012 20:15 UTC

Posted again. YT won't be successful in getting rid of this, the WWW is a very large place - always somewhere something is available :)
SD
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Wed Sep 12, 2012 20:21 UTC

Great! I don't see why would they need to riot because of this. They could make similar video about the Jews or anyone else, not burn entire embassy down and killing people.

I will dl it with http://www.keepvid.com/, just in case.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby SD » Wed Sep 12, 2012 20:28 UTC

They insulted the PROPHET MO/MU/HAMMAD/HAMED!!! What is WRONG with you man? Can't you SEE that insulting imaginary fuck heads means you need to be KILLED??!!?
SD
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Wed Sep 12, 2012 20:33 UTC

Even if they insult someone you don't go out and riot, and even kill people because of that. Are they completely insane? I am really not sure what the hell they believe in. Their holy book talks about submission, being merciful, helping others, and then you see those nutcases burning buildings down and killing people.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby SD » Wed Sep 12, 2012 20:39 UTC

dyn wrote:Even if they insult someone you don't go out and riot, and even kill people because of that. Are they completely insane? I am really not sure what the hell they believe in. Their holy book talks about submission, being merciful, helping others, and then you see those nutcases burning buildings down and killing people.

The magic wizard is very important to them. Even though he was a fucking paedophile. Their "Holy" book is strewn with errors, as it's a variation of the Judaic version. Which Christianity plagiarised from, and in turn - Islam. Fuck Islam. And FUCK MOHAMMED. Baby raping piece of shit that he was.

ISLAM CAN GO GET FUCKED
SD
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Thu Sep 13, 2012 04:55 UTC

Finally found the original, from June 2nd 2012, titled "Muhammad Movie Trailer", uploaded by director Sam Bacile. Full movie is ~2 hrs and not released yet. Reminds of me of Monty Python's Life of Brian. :)

"Muhammad Movie Trailer" / Innocence of Muslims

Will update download links with this one, since others seem to be just re-encoded copies of it.

Download / view:
Muhammad Movie Trailer [480p@qmodVun16Q4].flv - http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/70959091/file.html (83 MB)
Muhammad Movie Trailer [720p@qmodVun16Q4].mp4 - http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/32146704/file.html (195 MB)

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Innocence_of_Muslims
Last edited by dyn on Thu Sep 13, 2012 05:55 UTC, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: added download links
dyn
Site Admin

Postby redge » Thu Sep 13, 2012 06:11 UTC

No,i can't be agree with that. You're talking about fanatics guys , extremists guys...and each clan has, unfortunately, that i usually call 'unbrained' men. Actually, all religion got problems with its fanatic side. But most of the religious are not, an be sure it's the same thing with Islam. I personally have read Bible and Coran...same basis texts, but the extremists interpret these Written, they turn its into the way they want in order that could give a sense to the horror they commit, in the name or Allah, God,or money as well. I live in France, and be sure that most of muslims are so ashamed with the fanatics. Same problem with the jew : the head quarter set up in Israel is regarded as extremist by their foreign community (emigrant jew, even they won' t never criticize their politician's action against palestinian, which are unfairly action, heavy weapons against stone, in a way). and that's obviously create racist attacks, and racism thoughts. Not in the name of God, but under the name of the only God they've got all : Money. Money is their only Gold.
And as a genious french guy used to say : we can laugh about everything, but not with anybody.
Please avoid racist ideas...
redge
TM (inactive)

Favorite map: creek
Server: COD4

Postby SD » Thu Sep 13, 2012 06:45 UTC

Oh dont misunderstand me redge, its not just Islam I despise, I treat all religions with equal contempt.
SD
Former Admin

Postby redge » Thu Sep 13, 2012 08:32 UTC

Ok then, but it wasn't clear enough to me, but maybe due to my english, which is poor to understand quite well...especially the end of your post, "fuck islam, fuck mohammed"....i didn't read 'fuck all the religion and their fucking extremists, fuck jesus or whatever", whom are able to kill innocent human being...that's the point :).
violence and racism against people is only the fruit of our own ignorance, and of our fear.
redge
TM (inactive)

Postby dyn » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:59 UTC

I don't think it's ignorance and fear which causes people to react to something. Sometimes it's just good old sense of what is right and love for your own people or country. Of course too much nationalism may obstruct global communication and cooperation, but then again mixing everyone together is a sure way to destroy all cultures at once. Under multiculturalism cultures are not preserved, that's just initial illusion of naive Utopians. Everyone gets along -- as long as they fear being called racist or ignorant AND as long as there is economic prosperity ie. enough money to keep them happy. As soon as there is less policing or money, people start to show their true nature, racism returns along with other forms of violence. In time inevitable mixing of different cultures creates something new, which may not be better at all, and old cultures are destroyed. This is how you destroy big empires, from inside out.

Don't get me wrong, i don't like borders, limits, 1000 different languages and endless wars over some imaginary line on the land, i am just saying by using logic you can see endless tolerance will destroy different cultures and groups of people sooner than aggression, hatred, wars -- which ironically preserved them through centuries.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby dyn » Thu Sep 13, 2012 13:06 UTC

Egyptian protesters have set a car on fire and erected barricades outside the US Embassy in Cairo. Security forces have responded by throwing stones at the demonstrators. Earlier, police fired tear gas and warning shots at the crowd. http://rt.com/news/cairo-clashes-us-embassy-013/

Yemeni police reportedly shot a protester, as hundreds of demonstrators stormed the US embassy in the capital city of Sanaa. Police forced the crowd to leave the embassy premises. http://rt.com/news/yemen-police-protesters-embassy-020/

Maybe there are videos on YT about this... Will check later or someone post them.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby dyn » Thu Sep 13, 2012 13:32 UTC

SD check this, from 5:15+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5gm9hoTw6Y&t=5m15s

It's from Life Of Brian 1979 Debate .... Full debate here (without rioting or setting buildings on fire):

Life of Brian trailer:
dyn
Site Admin

Postby redge » Thu Sep 13, 2012 13:48 UTC

Life of Brain!! amazing movie. Europe and USA definitely don't have the same culture...in Europe still remain old naive utopians, like you said. I belong to them.
I keep on thinking a better world is possible, taking care about the difference of culture as well...But i know some are very strange, because they don't respect human being, under name of karma, or when they badly treat wife's life, in the name of their gold. But the crucial point is we are all (including the whole world) in a very huge economic crisis. But rich are richest, poor, poorest. Money is the new geographic border setting up different social classes.
That could be a good debate, in a pub with beer....or whiskey, i don't care!!
UNO is responsible as well for some trouble. But words and grammar miss to me in order to really explain what's my deepest feeling about that, sorry ;)
redge
TM (inactive)

Postby VAT » Thu Sep 13, 2012 16:13 UTC

it`s another step towards Armageddon.
VAT

Postby dyn » Fri Sep 14, 2012 08:51 UTC

redge wrote:Life of Brain!! amazing movie. Europe and USA definitely don't have the same culture...in Europe still remain old naive utopians, like you said. I belong to them.
I keep on thinking a better world is possible, taking care about the difference of culture as well...But i know some are very strange, because they don't respect human being, under name of karma, or when they badly treat wife's life, in the name of their gold. But the crucial point is we are all (including the whole world) in a very huge economic crisis. But rich are richest, poor, poorest. Money is the new geographic border setting up different social classes.
That could be a good debate, in a pub with beer....or whiskey, i don't care!!
UNO is responsible as well for some trouble. But words and grammar miss to me in order to really explain what's my deepest feeling about that, sorry ;)

Any rebirth of civilization requires great sacrifice in form of human lives and blood. The Black Death led to Renaissance, World War 1 and 2 to greater prosperity and so on. If you want world peace then Israel and its supporters must be destroyed, and also all religions replaced with something new. Not the entire countries, just certain "core of people"/society around Solomonic-Davidian lineage. And all the Zionists of course. :-D
dyn
Site Admin

Postby dyn » Fri Sep 14, 2012 08:53 UTC

VAT wrote:it`s another step towards Armageddon.

Yes, arrogant they are thinking they can create so-called self-fulfilling prophecy. It doesn't work that way, they will realize it soon enough.*

"And the second sounded, and there was as a great burning mountain falling into the sea and a third of The Sea became blood."
sea_ov_blood.jpg

Yes, they all will be killed mercilessly. No, i don't mean Mohammedans, although they will suffer greatly as well.

* - they can do that as long as people remain passive observers, in other words, if people do nothing bacillus starts to spread
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby craij » Fri Sep 14, 2012 22:00 UTC

dyn wrote:Any rebirth of civilization requires great sacrifice in form of human lives and blood. The Black Death led to Renaissance, World War 1 and 2 to greater prosperity and so on. If you want world peace then Israel and its supporters must be destroyed, and also all religions replaced with something new. Not the entire countries, just certain "core of people"/society around Solomonic-Davidian lineage. And all the Zionists of course. :-D

:lol:

funny as usual. prosperity and peace have always fluctuated... you just have to figure out what part of that sine wave we are currently on. do you think we are currently in a period of peace and prosperity? is this the feast or the famine? one thing i personally know for sure ... noone, including myself, has any fucking clue.
craij

Postby VAT » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:41 UTC

craij wrote:
dyn wrote:Any rebirth of civilization requires great sacrifice in form of human lives and blood. The Black Death led to Renaissance, World War 1 and 2 to greater prosperity and so on. If you want world peace then Israel and its supporters must be destroyed, and also all religions replaced with something new. Not the entire countries, just certain "core of people"/society around Solomonic-Davidian lineage. And all the Zionists of course. :-D

funny as usual. prosperity and peace have always fluctuated... you just have to figure out what part of that sine wave we are currently on. do you think we are currently in a period of peace and prosperity? is this the feast or the famine? one thing i personally know for sure ... noone, including myself, has any fucking clue.

so what? it's absolutely essential what's going on with myself. where is my place and do I the right to set a good example. for peace and prosperity.
eyerybody has another idea what's going on at the other side. this could be and that could be and that also. I'm
tired to wasting time and figure out
what the enemies are planing now and in the future and did in the past.
my network is much more powerful and dependable. and it works absolutely effective. think positive!
VAT

Postby dyn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 03:38 UTC

craij wrote:

What's so hard to understand?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consequences_of_the_Black_Death
The plague did more than just devastate the medieval population; it caused a substantial change in economy and society in all areas of the world. Economic historians like Fernand Braudel have concluded that Black Death exacerbated a recession in the European economy that had been under way since the beginning of the century. As a consequence, social and economic change greatly accelerated during the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries. The church's power was weakened and, in some cases, the social roles it had played were taken over by secular groups. Also the plague led to peasant uprisings in many parts of Europe, such as France (the Jacquerie rebellion), Italy (the Ciompi rebellion, which swept the city of Florence), and in England (the English Peasant Revolt).
Europe had been overpopulated before the plague, and a reduction of 30% to 50% of the population could have resulted in higher wages and more available land and food for peasants because of less competition for resources.
The great population loss brought economic changes based on increased social mobility, as depopulation further eroded the peasants' already weakened obligations to remain on their traditional holdings. In the wake of the drastic population decline brought on by the plague, authorities in Western Europe worked to maintain social order through instituting wage controls. These governmental controls were set in place to ensure that workers received the same salary post-plague as they had before the onslaught of the Black Death. Within England, for example, the Ordinance of Labourers, created in 1349, and the Statute of Labourers, created in 1351, restricted both wage increases and the relocation of workers. If workers attempted to leave their current post, employers were given the right to have them imprisoned. The Statute was strictly enforced in some areas. For example, 7,556 people in the county of Essex were fined for deviating from the Statute in 1352. However, despite examples such as Essex, the Statute quickly proved to be difficult to enforce due to the scarcity of labour.
In Western Europe, the sudden shortage of cheap labour provided an incentive for landlords to compete for peasants with wages and freedoms, an innovation that, some argue, represents the roots of capitalism, and the resulting social upheaval "caused" the Renaissance, and even the Reformation. In many ways the Black Death and its aftermath improved the situation of surviving peasants, notably by the end of the 15th century. In Western Europe, labourers gained more power and were more in demand because of the shortage of labour. In gaining more power, workers following the Black Death often moved away from annual contracts in favour of taking on successive temporary jobs that offered higher wages. Workers such as servants now had the opportunity to leave their current employment to seek better-paying, more attractive positions in areas previously off limits to them.

All those changes combined ultimately led to Renaissance and development of modern science, without this we would still be on the same primitive level as Middle-East is today. They too need something cataclysmic so Islam is weakened enough to permit civilization to develop. Monotheism dumbed people spiritually down enough to accept different order of things, but just as anything primitive it needs to go sooner or later, in order for science to develop and civilization to progress beyond simple superstition and fear-based morality.

Or perhaps you find destruction of Zionism funny, in that case i understand, it will be a great relief to many people, many won't even know why but they will see sudden increase of prosperity and peace as a consequence of this.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby dyn » Tue Sep 18, 2012 07:54 UTC

--------
Stuff above is really irrelevant, most of it is designed propaganda for WW3, you know they had to pay those protesters initially? :)
Amid uneasy calm in Cairo, prime minister says some were paid to protest
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/15/world/meast/egypt-us-embassy-protests/

You see, as soon as you mention reality of things people go silent. It is not what they are conditioned to expect. In order to rally people you need to lie to them. Sugar-coat everything, talk about humanity and peace -- OR -- start with us vs. them rhetoric, which stuff above clearly demonstrates. Most people believe in what they are told to believe in, be it atheism, money, Jesus, Allah, Buddha -- nobody was really born with that, it's all man-made belief systems in order to give meaning to things, or to organize and manipulate society. Change your beliefs for a day or two, you will see. Problem is not many are ready to do that, they get security from certain belief system and experimenting with that is scary to them.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby dyn » Tue Sep 18, 2012 14:18 UTC

VAT wrote:
craij wrote:

so what? it's absolutely essential what's going on with myself. where is my place and do I the right to set a good example. for peace and prosperity.
eyerybody has another idea what's going on at the other side. this could be and that could be and that also. I'm
tired to wasting time and figure out
what the enemies are planing now and in the future and did in the past.
my network is much more powerful and dependable. and it works absolutely effective. think positive!

I agree people need to network, it is a great way to achieve long-lasting and positive change. Only problem is, people are too lazy and ignorant to allow something like this to manifest. This is why i often say some sort of global cataclysmic event is inevitable, it appears people need this in order to open their eyes.

About planning, take a look at this:
http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Of course this is an old text and there were new plans conceived since then, but they more or less follow this main script. There is hidden influence over all of them, main goals didn't change, and plans didn't deviate much either.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby craij » Wed Sep 19, 2012 16:10 UTC

dyn wrote:What's so hard to understand?

Crystal clear, thanks Wiki!

dyn wrote:"Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other."

Again, funny as usual.

I'm not the cynic for the sake of being argumentative, I swear... I just take issue with "true believers." Which is to say pretty much anyone that is convinced that they "know" what the hell is going on or needs to happen. There is quite possibly a small group of elite that control much of our global economy (read: corporate terrorists) yet the nature of chaos suggests their visions too would be undermined.
craij

Postby dyn » Wed Sep 19, 2012 16:26 UTC

Well, about your "sine wave" (cyclical theory of sort), yes in the Universe you have cycles of different types, however you also have free will to create a rift or two. I pasted stuff from Wiki coz it is nice example of how things work out.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby craij » Wed Sep 19, 2012 16:43 UTC

dyn wrote:Well, about your "sine wave" (cyclical theory of sort), yes in the Universe you have cycles of different types, however you also have free will to create a rift or two. I pasted stuff from Wiki coz it is nice example of how things work out.

Not truly sine, of course, there is too much fluctuation (much like brain waves) but you get the idea. Sometimes the death and despair lasts long periods (bottle-necking large populations [shrinking our gene pool]) and sometimes only the blink of an eye (Yen drops in value for a week or corn yields wiped out by foul weather). "How things work out" is yet to be understood, we are only guessing at this point in human history. There is no useful pattern, only continued mistakes and failures by flawed systems.

Stop believing that anyone has a clue and find a better way.
craij

Next

Return to General Discussion