Who are you?

Misc topics

Who are you?

Postby redge » Tue Oct 09, 2012 08:17 UTC

hi, this is the board where every new member could give us his presentation....Everything he wants to tell about his life, hobby, new car bought, sexual experience :megagrin: , in short, what he wants to tell us about! as i'm a shy unexperienced man :blush: , i let the other members starting up this topic!! :zip: Some could call that politeness....(as dyn sais, free speech remains in peace ). So go on!
redge
TM (inactive)

Favorite map: creek
Server: COD4

Re: Who are you?

Postby VAT » Tue Oct 09, 2012 08:56 UTC

redge wrote:hi, this is the board where every new member could give us his presentation....Everything he wants to tell about his life, hobby, new car bought, sexual experience :megagrin: , in short, what he wants to tell us about! as i'm a shy unexperienced man :blush: , i let the other members starting up this topic!! :zip: Some could call that politeness....(as dyn sais, free speech remains in peace ). So go on!

probably you are the headshrinker...please tell us more!
VAT

Server: FFA

Postby redge » Tue Oct 09, 2012 09:17 UTC

Dam, i'm not a psy (or a spy) :bored: !!! so i go :
i was born in the 70's, in Perpignan (France) but quickly moved in Marseille (2nd city in France, that looks like Barcelona). As it's an harbour city, i quickly realized trips and journey would feed my brain.
For that, i didn't pay too much attention in my studies, just enough to get a good jop giving me the opportunity to leave out my family's house. Since 91, i work for civil aviation and did many trips as i was more or less single -a wife in every country i went in order to make my trip cheapest 8-) (south America, North America, big part of Europe, Africa) which made me realize how rich our planet is, how human beeing could be as good as evil. However It carried my first idea that a culture blend is possible!!! looks like an utopian world...
Now i put my luggage in Talence near Bordeaux, where i get married with a wife for 10 years now. Got a 15 years old child called Kyan, a fucking teenager whom mada me discover COD4....that's all!!!for the moment....
(i could tell ou more about my amount of hobby, but want to see first is this thread lives 8-D
redge
TM (inactive)

Postby kras » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:12 UTC

Well,some of what i do!
kras
TM (inactive)

Favorite map: showdown

Postby redge » Wed Oct 10, 2012 06:04 UTC

Hey Kras, never get problem with greek cops so far ??? :megagrin:
redge
TM (inactive)

Postby dyn » Wed Oct 10, 2012 06:35 UTC

Nice stuff Kras! Make something about economy or protests, something people, or at least anarchists, can relate to and i am sure it will get all around on YT and social media. Of course if you do that make sure your identity is not known, to avoid being harrased by cops, even it's just a graffiti.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8

Postby kras » Wed Oct 10, 2012 07:14 UTC

Well,kras means just nothing,i just like the way it sounds!An "economy" graffiti is on my plans dyn...but be sure that the media are going to show it as a vandalism to the state settlement.So FUCK them!Peoples eyes will be the target to make the think deeper for what is going on not only in greece but the whole world.
About cops now....no,never had problems with them so far,i try to be very careful to avoid the arrest.My legs are always preparedness!!! :knight:
kras
TM (inactive)

Postby dyn » Wed Oct 10, 2012 07:19 UTC

If you make anything political or anything else of that type i can also send it around for sure.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby kras » Wed Oct 10, 2012 08:13 UTC

dyn wrote:If you make anything political or anything else of that type i can also send it around for sure.

:sceptic: :sceptic: :sceptic: :king:
kras
TM (inactive)

Postby redge » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:54 UTC

you mean : send any cops around kras???? :megagrin: that will be a bloody fight for sure!! just tell me before, i will make some photo :twisted:
redge
TM (inactive)

Mohammed ^_^

Postby Wolverine » Sun Nov 04, 2012 19:32 UTC

Alssalamo Alaykom ^_^ , Hi all , My name is Mohammed From occupied Palestine :)

i saw you're servers by my xFire and i like them :) i hope to be a member with you :) I have a great experience in this thing , report hackers , catch them and beat them up :) , i can be active 3 hours in day wish tis will help me to be with u :) . with my love

sorry , my english is bad ^_^ My language is Arabic :)

22 old :)
Wolverine

Postby dyn » Sun Nov 04, 2012 21:05 UTC

Welcome! Palestine should get greater international recognition and full independence with clearly defined borders. UN should recognize your country and kick Israel out. Countries which still don't recognize Palestine should be ashamed of themselves.

About admin, we need to get some input from other admins and then we will see how to proceed.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby Wolverine » Sun Nov 04, 2012 22:06 UTC

Thank you for your words beautiful
^_^ will be free God willing ^_^
Wait on tenterhooks
Wolverine

Postby redge » Mon Nov 05, 2012 05:53 UTC

welcome to you!!! nice to you to post in this introduction dedicated topic!! 8-)
redge
TM (inactive)

Postby Tripredacus » Tue Nov 06, 2012 04:00 UTC

I'm from the internet. And Israel needs to GTFO Palestine... or even GTFO of Israel.
Tripredacus
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3DM2

Postby craij » Thu Nov 08, 2012 21:55 UTC

i am from the bowels of doom from hence i will rise with indominable stink and cover your games in shroud of .... ag
craij

Postby VAT » Sun Nov 11, 2012 22:33 UTC

I´m a mosquito by grace of God....
VAT

Postby dyn » Sun Nov 11, 2012 23:51 UTC

You can be more important to yourself than any God out there. Some of them you should respect, some of them deserve no adoration at all and are best forgotten.

Man is half-god and half-beast. Humanity is a lie, there is only beasts and gods.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby VAT » Mon Nov 12, 2012 22:01 UTC

dyn wrote:You can be more important to yourself than any God out there. Some of them you should respect, some of them deserve no adoration at all and are best forgotten.

Man is half-god and half-beast. Humanity is a lie, there is only beasts and gods.

right! my last God was a slow coach.
therefore I prefer the God-onboard.
extremly solid and without reboot until now....
VAT

Return to General Discussion