SO Tired of Fucking Cheaters.

Misc topics

SO Tired of Fucking Cheaters.

Postby Lauren » Mon Oct 29, 2012 23:59 UTC

Dear Dyn and Vogon staff,

I am so tired of cheaters on the Ares FFA server. A while back I was prepared to send large quantities of money to up the server...never received replies from Dyn. Recently, or rather, since the server came back up, I've found myself playing with a constant group of players such as "Sweet, Relish and Dig" that seem to somehow, each and EVERY SINGLE GAME, have 100 or more kills than everyone else and KNOW to step out of the game. I've watched Relish, numerous times, running around with the same LMG that I use and others use but he moves 3 or 4 times faster. Dig, last round, at Crossfire, had almost 100 more kills than everyone...I mean, wtf? I understand computer disparity/skill (on a server that promotes spawncamping, skill is a joke) but really. These people are simply using programmable, paid hacks and getting away with it. Something needs to be done.
Lauren

Re: SO Tired of Fucking Cheaters.

Postby redge » Tue Oct 30, 2012 06:50 UTC

You're fucking right but it's very difficult to kick all cheaters off cause they're many players using cheat. When one is down, another arrives, seems to be an unachieved cycle...
Think we really need a PB even if i know dyn and sd don't have same point of view ..or more human admin??? but we must do something for sure
redge
TM (inactive)

Favorite map: creek
Server: COD4

Postby aidanmcc » Tue Oct 30, 2012 07:25 UTC

how does this server promote spawn killing? sure it happens a lot but it doesn't promote it.
aidanmcc

Favorite map: Crash
Server: FFA

Postby Lauren » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:41 UTC

I may have chose the wrong words. But, the game hasbeen out for years,, I know the admns know what kind of spawn system is place and with 48 slots....obvious
Lauren

Postby fallout » Tue Oct 30, 2012 14:36 UTC

I wish to respond to Lauren's remarks concerning the three players he claims to be cheaters.
I for one know, that all 3 are senior players, all over 60+ years of age. All three have been
playing video games for the better part of ten years. Two of which dyn is well aware of and
one that he knows of.

Both Sweet and relish do have very nice computers, with almost up to date componants that
do 'justice' for playing COD4. And dig has a capable PC that can play the game well. But for
Lauren to make statements that anyone of these three 'cheat', is absurb. I know for a fact, that
all three have made changes to their configs to take advantage of settings that improve player
movement. Such as m_pitch, m_yaw and sensitivity. To say we 'move faster' than anyone else
is ridiculous. Everyone is bound by the server setting ( g_speed ) that increases the speed of
EVERY player, not just a select few. What Lauren ahs witnessed is the movement of the three
settings that control how you move. He should try them. As far as his assertion that they 'runaround'
with LMG's all the time, is totally false. The only time l have seen any one of them use the LMG,
is on maps like Killhouse or Shipment. The bulk of the other maps. you'll any one of them use the
1014, 1200 or an Automatic weapon such as an M4, MP5, or a handheld such as a Scorpion. And
to make matters worse, Lauren has stated,
Lauren wrote: that seem to somehow, each and EVERY SINGLE GAME, have 100 or more kills than everyone else and KNOW to step out of the game.

and if he knew as much as he says he does, he would know that most maps the three of them sit in Spectate
waiting for the maps that call for something more than sitting in a spawn point and killing anything that spawns.
The times that they do get 100+ kills, is on those 'spawnkilling' maps like Killhouse and Shipment. And as far
as 'stepping out' when their that far ahead is simple. Lauren should now be aware that dyn has a nifty server
setting that automaticlly kicks a player that has from what l have witnessed, anything above 60+ kills. That's
the reason they 'step out'.

So Lauren? Stop accusing a few 'old guys' of cheating and get some 'skills'

:DD
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: TDM

Postby redge » Tue Oct 30, 2012 14:45 UTC

agree with fallout...sometimes i spec players whom seem be cheating, according to the stats they got in every map...and before spec them, i was obviously quite sure they were cheating....they actually play very well!!! unless they're brillant hackers!!
redge
TM (inactive)

Postby SD » Tue Oct 30, 2012 17:02 UTC

What we really need is a few hundred more topics all about how people are sick of hackers on COD4. Yes, maybe 632 more topics could fix the problem.

Sarcasm aside, this always happens with "So and so is botting/hacking/cheating" - you'll usually get someone (or sometimes more than one) who is prepared to "vouch" for them.

RECORD A DEMO AND POST IT TO THE FORUM

Vogon has always maintained a "prove it" policy when it comes to hackers, this policy is necessary. Anyone found TO be cheating will be banned from the servers and or forum.
As for admins, if I have to say it one more time I'm going to cut off my own balls and feed them to the next stray cat I find in my garden - ADMINS CAN'T BE ON 24/7. Please don't make me cut my balls off.
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby redge » Tue Oct 30, 2012 17:30 UTC

:DD i sell scissors, if you are interested with, just let me know. I can make a good price for you especially if you send me your balls ( without the cat) as we like to cooke them in France !! Possible to invite you to eat them in order you would be able to get your own opinion about french specialities
redge
TM (inactive)

Postby AG » Tue Oct 30, 2012 17:31 UTC

o hay sd -- i was wondering if maybe admins could be on 24/7?
AG
Q3 Admin

Favorite map: q3dm17

Postby SD » Tue Oct 30, 2012 18:14 UTC

AG wrote:o hay sd -- i was wondering if maybe admins could be on 24/7?

I can't understand why everyone doesn't just quit their job, abandon their relationships with family members and any friends they might have and just ADMIN AROUND THE CLOCK. WTF is wrong with these admins?!

You fuckers have no respect for my balls.
SD
Former Admin

Postby SD » Tue Oct 30, 2012 18:22 UTC

So many cats, so little time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SD
Former Admin

Postby Tripredacus » Thu Nov 01, 2012 01:48 UTC

AG wrote:o hay sd -- i was wondering if maybe admins could be on 24/7?

Yo we can write some C++ and make the bots admins! :DD
Tripredacus
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3DM2
Server: FFA

Return to General Discussion