Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus

Misc topics

Postby dyn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 00:38 UTC

"Based on the best-selling religious studies book by Joseph Atwill, this documentary shows that Jesus is not a historical figure, the events of Jesus' life were based on a Roman military campaign, his supposed second coming refers to an event that already occurred, and the Gospels were written by a family of Caesars who left us documents to prove it."

You need to watch this, very good stuff! Also, hurry up coz they may delete it.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Re: Caesar's Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus

Postby SD » Sat Mar 16, 2013 00:42 UTC

Jesus was possibly a historical figure, possibly. Maybe. But there are no (NO) contemporary accounts of his alleged life until about 30 years after his alleged death. So it's spurious at best. And claims of his "divinity" are nonsense.
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby dyn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 00:58 UTC

Yes, but watch this documentary, it's very good and it explains why and how. Basically there was a warmongering Jewish messianic movement and Rome invented more peaceful figure to control them. Dead Sea Scrolls confirm that, among other things.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby dyn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 01:00 UTC

download
Caesar's Messiah - The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus.m4v (885.3 MB)
https://mega.co.nz/#!iF0H0RpR!QBW8tGxlAHJCfzJQ3i_7ny6GMjYa-JuiX0K_OqEdOZo

( this is the file which was uploaded to YouTube )
dyn
Site Admin

Postby SD » Sat Mar 16, 2013 01:02 UTC

I'm watching it now. This is a subject which I'm pretty well versed in, and my conclusion is that Jesus, although he may have existed (as a person who bronze age goat herders and other desert dwellers worshiped) did not part the red sea, did not walk on water and most definitely did not perform "miracles" or anything else "divine" - Lord Liar or Lunatic comes to mind :)
SD
Former Admin

Postby SD » Sat Mar 16, 2013 01:08 UTC

Also, Christian theology has MUCH in common with other Greek and Roman "God's" - Christianity (although comparatively "new" when pitched against other religions) is not a new concept, it's age old and for all useful intents and purposes - thoroughly debunked.
SD
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 01:10 UTC

Most logical explanation would be, there were a few messiahs around that period of time, some of which were trying to instigate rebellion against the Roman Empire, but for religious purposes character and story of Jesus was taken from multiple earlier myths and combined into peaceful religious leader, who is fictitious. Was there real Jesus as described in the Bible? No. Was there someone similar? Yes, and most probably more than one, but far from peaceful. Dead Sea Scrolls talk about war against all gentiles and how the Jews should exterminate most of them and enslave those few who are left alive. I am not making this up, it is all there, Atwill also talks about it in some other video (i can find it). Those scrolls were originals hidden in a cave, so texts were not "romanized" or destroyed later.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby SD » Sat Mar 16, 2013 01:15 UTC

Oh I know only too well i's all there! I do this all the time, take on Christians of all denominations in arguments. I invite them to debate. Often they decline once they realize I know what I'm talking about. I've read the Bible four times cover to cover and never stop studying it. If you want to turn a Christian into an atheist - get them to read their Bible :)
It's the most horrific fantasy ever constructed.
SD
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Sat Mar 16, 2013 01:36 UTC

SD wrote:Also, Christian theology has MUCH in common with other Greek and Roman "God's" - Christianity (although comparatively "new" when pitched against other religions) is not a new concept, it's age old and for all useful intents and purposes - thoroughly debunked.

It is a copy of a copy of a copy. :)

Only thing which i would like to know is the true meaning of those original myths. For example Adam and Eve myth of creation comes from the ancient Sumeria (5000 BCE) and who knows if they didn't get it from some older civilization. Sumerians were very advanced, knew about planets impossible to observe with the naked eye and the fact Earth is round was common knowledge back then. They used sexagesimal (base 60) numeral system, which means they were more advanced than most other civilizations after them. So, i would expect them to hide something inside those myths, some secret message or some scientific truth, while more primitive civilizations after them took those literally and didn't even translate them correctly in many cases. On top of that a lot of those were later rewritten in order to fit into the Bible's narrative.

More on ancient Sumerians: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1927&p=25302#p25299

SD wrote:Oh I know only too well i's all there! I do this all the time, take on Christians of all denominations in arguments. I invite them to debate. Often they decline once they realize I know what I'm talking about. I've read the Bible four times cover to cover and never stop studying it. If you want to turn a Christian into an atheist - get them to read their Bible :)
It's the most horrific fantasy ever constructed.

Yes, especially the Old Testament. It's really wicked through and through. Since the first 5 books of the Old Testament form Jewish Torah one can understand why are they so wicked at times. :) Good site to check out: http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/DarkBibleContents.htm

I personally have no problem with violence, because this thinking how everyone must be peaceful and good comes mostly from religion-based morality and monotheism. Atheism would say there is also common sense which says we need to cooperate and be tolerant in order to achieve something, in other words to promote humanism and equality, which is also true. However i believe certain amount of violence and force is always necessary in order for civilization to develop. Most progress in Nature comes from periodical shocks (war) which are then followed by regeneration (peace), you can observe this in societies through all history, and also in the Nature itself, even microorganisms and immune system -- everything follows this! So, in order to improve this world we need to promote violence as well as peace! Without Jewish tribal gods of course. :)
dyn
Site Admin

Postby SD » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:02 UTC

Myths can arise for all sorts of reasons. Usually due to a lack of understanding about the natural world. As for Adam and Eve, how this got started I'm not really sure. The Adam and Eve story however, did not literally happen, evolution indirectly disproves it. If evolution is true (which it is) then Adam and Eve and thre tree of knowledge of good and evil could not have happened, Therefore there was no "original sin" and bang goes Genesis. If Genesis is flawed, Christianity is flawed. I know they have an "answer" for this but it's BS and not worth going into. Basically cherry-picking. Often they say (when you cite OT atrocities) "oh that's OT and we don't use that anymore" and yet nearly all of them think the Ten Commandments are binding - they're in the OT and they should look it up :)

As I said earlier, Christianity is one of the most, perhaps even *the* most ridiculous religion around, it's not even internally consistent never mind externally. Plus they can't even agree with each other, so why they think I might take them seriously is a mystery :)
SD
Former Admin

Postby VAT » Sun Mar 17, 2013 13:37 UTC

I cannot eat as much as it makes me want to puke - when I´m looking back on the last 10 000 years....
I´m looking forward in the hope that the next 10 000 are getting better....
VAT

Postby dyn » Sun Mar 17, 2013 14:59 UTC

History makes more sense when you see past religious indoctrination and slave/sheep mentality. You can see clearly how everything is what Nietzsche described as will-to-power, or Schopenhauer's idea of "battle of wills". I see it as a life-force or Vril, sometimes wanting to expand, sometimes just enjoying life and the Universe or some creation. It can be your own, or that of a group which you join, or your race or a nation. Oswald Spengler saw this phenomenon as well, he called it 'blood', but he really meant life-force.

So, realizing this, you can see violence or lack of it means nothing but life-force trying to manifest itself. War in itself is not evil, a lot of times peace where people are ruled by oppressive regimes or alien propaganda is much more sinister than war. Your insight can develop and evolve regardless of what people consider moral, or if you follow some Buddha or not. It is best to follow your own Will.

SD, about myths, i know for a fact there were more advanced civilizations before ours, so perhaps someone wanted to leave some message in those, but it got all distorted through time. Garden of Eden may be real place around Sumeria somewhere. Check this: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/genesis/ ... If there is some message there it is not about confirming monotheism, it must be something less idiotic for sure. :)
dyn
Site Admin

Postby VAT » Sun Mar 17, 2013 16:44 UTC

I know and I agree.
and in view of the fact that the human civilisations are much older than our
time reckoning, I feel free to puke once in 10 000 years...
what´s going out is coming in at some point...
VAT

Postby SD » Sun Mar 17, 2013 23:47 UTC

Oh I'm not saying there can never be any truth to myths, for instance there are some things in the Bible that are actually true. But they're true because they're true, investigation and evaluation has shown that they're true. They aren't true simply because they're in the Bible.
SD
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Sun Mar 17, 2013 23:53 UTC

Huh? They are true because God wrote the Bible, the Bible tells you so, which is Word of God, so it is true. Read the Bible if you have any doubt about it, and pray God forgives you. :-D
dyn
Site Admin

Postby dyn » Mon Mar 18, 2013 00:03 UTC

Something i was wondering about recently. Imagine the entire Universe... OK that's rather impossible to do, but so far we know there are TRILLIONS of galaxies in the observable Universe. There are probably much more, but right now they say there are around 30 trillion billion stars (yes, that's 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars!), again in the observable Universe which is not the entire Universe, far from it. And there are even more planets than stars, so we can say it's insanely big, that's for sure. It's so big it's impossible to even describe it with human intellect.

So, you are God the Highest and decide to write a Book about you and your Creation. For some weird reason you ignore all those quadrillions of planets, suns and galaxies and focus mainly on one Semitic tribe which was so stupid it was lost in the desert for decades, and similar stuff like primitive killings and lots of weird rules. Not a word about all those galaxies you created, nothing about the Universe, not even a word about how this planet actually is orbiting the Sun, not the other way around. Would save a lot of confusion later. This alone is proof enough man wrote every word of it, because i can't imagine any God being that stupid.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby SD » Mon Mar 18, 2013 00:14 UTC

Yes. God on high sat on his fluffy cloud in heaven, watched humanity die for about 100 thousand years (bottom end for homosapiens) usually of their teeth (very poorly evolved) and after 98 thousand years decided something must be done. So he incarnated him self, and sent him self down to earth to sort it all out. He thought (being omniscient of course) that the best place to do this would be in the most illiterate part of the primitive middle east. Not Japan or anywhere that people can read. And then he revealed him self, and people got pissed off and decided to crucify his incarnate body. Thus sacrificing himself to himself to provide a loophole to get around a rule he made himself. So he died. Awww....

BUT THERE'S MORE!

After 3 days he got resurrected from the dead and was allowed to be God again! Some sacrifice.
SD
Former Admin

Postby SD » Mon Mar 18, 2013 00:16 UTC

This is just the tip of the fucking iceberg. I'll take ANYONE on when it comes to this BS.
SD
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Mon Mar 18, 2013 00:30 UTC

...and then he sayeth "BRB"!
3461094934_04b0239282_z.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby SD » Mon Mar 18, 2013 00:36 UTC

dyn wrote:...and then he sayeth "BRB"!
3461094934_04b0239282_z.jpg

+Like
SD
Former Admin