Repentance

Misc topics

Repentance

Postby NIko_bellic » Mon Apr 22, 2013 19:54 UTC

I confess i still did not fully realize what was happening. For all time that server become native, where i met a lot of friends and not only...And i know what you warned me, but nevertheless due to my language all went wrong. And believe me i very sorry about that.Forgive us, if you can, please. :-(
NIko_bellic

Re: Repentance

Postby SD » Mon Apr 22, 2013 21:08 UTC

As you're bring nice this time, I approved your post. However, I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about? You got banned again?
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby NIko_bellic » Tue Apr 23, 2013 04:46 UTC

Yes, me and fierfaks. We regret that attitude were not look. Just before this fierfaks wanted to play donation, because we see that you are doing your job as you can, spend hours on the server. It is worth to point out the cheater he will be immediately banned. I the truth not sure whether it is possible just say that "this" player cheater? It did not interfere the admins?
NIko_bellic

Postby dyn » Tue Apr 23, 2013 15:20 UTC

Problem is not kick or ban, problem is we are older players from Q3 and many times we don't understand or care about issues young players have. This is why this forum was never active much about COD4, mainly Q3.

Niko, if you are banned i am sure something can be worked out, but don't expect people here to jump into some drama around that. It could be auto-ban too, which will reset.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Postby NIko_bellic » Tue Apr 23, 2013 16:36 UTC

I had never heard about auto-ban, and especially since I doubt it was him.
I think our bank related to the main theme of my last topic, namely with what the admins on the server can not talk and talk about it. Then I got a warning. After that we tried not to break the rules, but my friend was banned, I broke down and asked about it on the server. I think at this very moment I made a big mistake about which I now regret. And yet, if it is auto-ban how much he can last? And if is not whether we have the right to pardon?
NIko_bellic

Postby SD » Tue Apr 23, 2013 17:48 UTC

NIko_bellic wrote:And if is not whether we have the right to pardon?

Maybe it's just the language barrier or a terminology issue, but generally people who don't contribute (in one way or another) don't have "rights" here :)

In case I misunderstood you, and what you're asking for is ban-reversal - only dyn can undo bans, and as he said it will probably expire anyway.
SD
Former Admin

Postby NIko_bellic » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:11 UTC

Ok i understand what you mean, we try to help much as we can.
NIko_bellic

Postby NIko_bellic » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:29 UTC

Are you really will be improve auto-kick? If yes it would have been cool because I get them too often and I can not access the server a couple of days.
NIko_bellic

Postby Q_Q_ME » Tue Apr 30, 2013 20:05 UTC

OK Niko here’s what we mean by team stacking.

Team Stacking.

When you and all your team mates are playing on one side all the time it’s un-fair to all the other players on the other team that don’t have team mates that they play with regularly.

To answer your question about the difference between a Clan and a Team.

Teams are made up of players that just play together all the time and do not have their own server or web site.

Clans have their own server and a website and often play against other clans in matches and tournaments.

Many Clan Servers are open to the public most of the time and closed to the public when they are playing against other Clans or holding Tournaments.

The ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk. Server is a public Server for anyone that wants to join the server and play it’s not a Clan or Team Server and that’s why Team Stacking is un-fair to all the other players on the server that don’t have Team Mates in the server that they regularly communicate and play with.

When you and your team mates join the server to play you should in all fairness to the other players only have half of your team mates playing on one team and the other half playing on the other team.

Admins have noticed players getting frustrated with the team stacking and leaving the server because they feel it’s un-fair.

In the past we have notified you and your team mates via the console not to ignore the autobalance and watched as your team mates were moved by the autobalance and quickly moved back just to be on the same team again.

The autobalance is there to balance the number of players on each team to keep the sides fair for all and when your team mates move back to the same team they were on before the autobalance moved them they offset the teams again. (DO NOT DO THIS)

In the future if your team mates continue to Team Stack or ignore the autobalance and stay where the autobalance moves them the admins will start issuing them a temporary ban without any warning.

Niko, if you and any of your team mates are issued a temporary ban, do not change your GUID/Hey Code and player name and come back like you and your team mates did the last time. (We know when you do this, you can’t hide from us).

When you change your GUID/Key Code and Player name to get back into the server before the temp ban has run its course it’s called circumventing the ban and you could receive a Permanent Ban for doing this. (This is a good way to get your entire team banned).

Niko’ I said I would help you and your team mates with a text chat/voice chat program so you and your team mates can communicate with each other privately while you’re playing.

I’m going to give you a link to a free text chat/voice chat program and all you and your team mates have to do to get it free is download the program and install it and follow the simple instructions during setup.

You and your team mates will all have to download the same program and install it so you can all communicate with each other while you’re in game playing.
This link is to the most popular communication programs for gamers, it’s called Xfier.

http://www.download366.com/xfire?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=366_Search_USA-Comunicacion&utm_term=download%20xfire&utm_content=Xfire_366_JaviGoogle_US_K=download%20xfire_CP=366_Search_USA-Comunicacion&placement=&target=&adposition=1t1&gclid=CJji57qM87YCFcIv4AodeiIA5g

Niko’ If you have any problems with anything I’ve posted here you can reply and post back.

BTW: I know that most of your team mates speak and understand English so in the future if any of your team mates have something to say or complain about they need to come to the board and register and make the complaint themselves instead of you always making the complaint for them.

Regards

Q_Q_Me :oldman:
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Favorite map: Crash
Server: TDM

Postby SD » Tue Apr 30, 2013 21:16 UTC

I'm not much into COD4 at the moment but is wanting to play with your friends abnormal? Isn't that generally what kids like to do in multiplayer games?
SD
Former Admin

Postby NIko_bellic » Tue Apr 30, 2013 21:22 UTC

SD,general that almost everyone in the clan is older than me at least twice as although I am 17 years old.
NIko_bellic

Postby Q_Q_ME » Tue Apr 30, 2013 22:07 UTC

With all due respect SD I think you missed the boat on this one.

If you read carefully this post refers to Team Stacking and ignoring the autobalance and circumventing bans by changing GUID's/Key Codes and Player Names to re enter the server after a ban has been issued.

It's one thing to play in any server with your friends, but when you come into a server with Team tags on and stack all your members that your use to playing with and to overwhelm the other team it presents an un-fair advantage and when it starts to frustrate new younger players with less experiance and they leave the server because of it, it's time to put a stop to it.

If you were more experienced with COD4 you would know that team stacking is not allowed on COD4 servers for this very reason.

Ignoring the autobalance and moving back to the team it moved you from is also not allowed for a very good reason as I have addressed above.

These players have been playing COD4 long enough to know this.

Don't let the broken English that they use in the posts fool you they can type and speak good English in the server and I have many frapped demos to prove it.

If you had to deal with this crap in the server and try to keep it balanced and insure there was fair play for all in the server I think you would understand what the COD4 Admins go through hour after hour. (Administrating a server is not just about banning the hacks/cheats) anyone can do that).

We have enough to do when were spectating 47 players to ensure that we get all the no recoils, nade switchers and so on without having to work over time to keep the team balanced so we don't lose players.

I think you have the wrong idea about COD4, it's not dead and dyn still works hard in the background doing things that I won't mention here to keep it going.

Were already at the point of losing an admin and a constant donator over the frustrations from these guy's constantly ignoring him when he tries to tell them something.

These guy's don't donate and feel that it's their server and they can do anything they want to with total impunity like what I talked about above.

Try that shit on my server or anyone else's server and see how long it would take and admin to issue a full perm ban.

If I lose a good working administration/partner and one who donates over this shit I'm going to be really pissed off.

Just for the record, I rented and setup my first COD4 server the second day this game was out and I've had several servers and two other clans in the past so It's not my first time administrating a server.

Also for the record, I've never played Q3.

Before COD4 I had servers with the Medal of Honor series and with Spearhead I had a S&D Server and A molded rifles only server with several of my own maps that I personally molded.

Over the years I've played in many scrims, matches and tournaments.

This is called experience and to get it you have to work at it!!!!!!!

Q_Q_Me :oldman:
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Favorite map: Crash
Server: TDM

Postby NIko_bellic » Wed May 01, 2013 07:10 UTC

I wanted write this post yesterday, written and mistakenly did not confirm.
Clear. The whole bunch to play on the same team can not, but you say said that it is possible if only play two players from the clan right? At the expense language. Of the entire clan English knows only me and AntiGlunya he also Magistr, and know we have it on a basic level. Now I am writing this text who translated in Google. For circumvent the ban sorry, but the others are not to blame, they do not even know what happened. Now we just try not give a reason for the ban. Thanks for the explanation and for the link to the program of which i did not even hear.
NIko_bellic

Postby NIko_bellic » Wed May 01, 2013 08:06 UTC

Yes at the expense of auto-balance we are wrong, but just a little sad that we can not play for the team that we like, and we are not the only reason why the players can leave the server. But oh well. I do not think that we have any choice if we want to play here. We play not for the sake of the clan, but merely for the sake of pleasant pastime with friends.
NIko_bellic

Return to General Discussion