Racist and offensive chat and constant hackers

Misc topics

Racist and offensive chat and constant hackers

Postby BOnes4War » Thu Dec 03, 2015 00:52 UTC

Hello,

I've been frequenting your COD4 server for some time but I've gotten to the point where I'm done playing there. First off there are several players on there that have been playing for a while and are obvious hackers but nothing has been done due to the fact that there is no constant admin presence.

Aside from that the big problem I have is the chat at times. I just came from your server after several players continuously typed "f#ck Isreal". While I am not Israeli I do take offense to the racist remarks along with alot of offensive chat that goes on in there. When I registered for this website I noticed it said that there will be no offensive, racist, threatening so on and so on. I'm interested in why it applies to your website/forums but is freely allowed to go on in your server.

I come on to this server when my clan's server is not busy just to play a few rounds and also because I get a very good ping it. At this point I will no longer play here. I know i'm just one player and there are plenty that play but I felt the need to finally address these issues with you.

Thank you,
BOnes4War

Re: Racist and offensive chat and constant hackers

Postby fallout » Thu Dec 03, 2015 14:29 UTC

Thankyou for you post BOnes4War.

I will pass this along to the other Admin's concerning the alledged hackers you spoke of.
But you must be aware, that no server has a "constant" Admin there. As far as the language
is concerned, please keep inmind that it's a gaming server on the Internet. Some language has
to be tolerated.

It's unfortunate that you won't be playing here anymore. I wish you well.

8-)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: TDM

Return to General Discussion