VOGON-4 is botting

Info on Quake 3 and VOGON servers - live status of all Q3 servers

Re: VOGON-4 is botting

Postby scumB » Mon Jan 04, 2010 15:52 UTC

This topic is really hot!, everyone is posting, so I feel obliged to do as well

My ping on the Uk server is really good (33ms) and railing is much, much easier now.
Ofcourse it could be that i didnt even try that hard with higher ping of 133 ms to get better at railing.

Im even doing well for myself, so please no banning of GOOD players Dyn, not while im living the good life here at Vogon now :D

Cheat, because you can!
scumB

Postby Shishisenkou » Mon Jan 04, 2010 17:27 UTC

It's really hard to go from really good ping railing down to bad ping railing back to good ping rail again. You get all jumbled for a bit because you expect the shot to be slower.
Shishisenkou

Postby Shurik rus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 17:34 UTC

To the manager for site:after new year I cannot find a question in the list of servers VOGON UK ANARCHY and VOGON HQ ANARCHY! There is inscription MIS TIPED CD KEY? Explain why I cannot play on a favourite server? I can in what that was guilty?
Shurik rus

Postby IJ » Mon Jan 04, 2010 17:41 UTC

DEAN SINSTROM wrote:I just recorded another demo where a VEP was using the wall hack.
I think it is pretty safe to assume all VEP's have installed the hack/bot.
If I didn't think it would be impossible to enforce, I'd suggest a total VEP ban. I feel sorry for you CTF players... you have to put up with VEP more than we do over on HQ-Anarchy.

What does the wall hack look like?
IJ
Former Admin

Postby Shurik rus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 17:57 UTC

I cannot play!!! You have removed me??!!
Shurik rus

Postby Shurik rus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 18:44 UTC

I can play
Shurik rus

Postby Shurik rus » Mon Jan 04, 2010 19:17 UTC

I SHYRIK rus (ip adres 92.55.36.175) cannot come on a site! Specify please the reason of it!
Shurik rus

Postby =RS= » Mon Jan 04, 2010 21:28 UTC

try a pm to dyn
=RS=
Former Admin

Favorite map: any1
Server: CTF

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Tue Jan 05, 2010 02:14 UTC

Darth=RS= wrote:LOL Vandread, Dyn was only joking or was he ! xD

"I know" but...but for me it is no longer unusual for me to do that since I echo the server without any reason. not even warned me saying "do not know vandy or can not be cast server. I would think if he were a stranger and no means of transmitting any message but the medium is not taking any leave me a private message warning besides myself proposed order and anticipating and only by doing nothing more that I echo that makes no sense and so I trust not.
pero para mi ya no se me hace raro que hiciera eso ya que el me echo del servidor sin ningun motivo alguno. ni siquiera me lo advirtio diciendome "sabes vandy no hagas o si no puedes ser echado del servidor". le creeria si fuera un desconocido y no hay medio de transmitir algun mensaje pero teniendo el medio no me dejo ningun mensaje privado advirtiendo, aparte yo mismo propuse el orden ya anticipandome y solo por hacer eso nada mas me echo eso no tiene sentido asi que ya no confio.
DarthVandreadXY

Postby Shishisenkou » Tue Jan 05, 2010 02:52 UTC

I'm pretty sure he has a wall hack or something. I'm nowhere near him and he can randomly shoot me through a wall perfectly and know exactly where I am anytime. I'm not going to give any proof yet as it could just be luck, but I'm really doubting it's luck when he did it 4 times in a row all in completely different spots.

Edit: I think it'd be a good idea to check out the VEP members play. Something isn't right.
Shishisenkou

Postby DEAN SINSTROM » Tue Jan 05, 2010 02:58 UTC

inspectorjimb wrote:What does the wall hack look like?

Wall hacking is when a player can see where another player is, even when he is on the other side of a wall/walls.
The ability to see through walls comes with at least on of the hacks that are out there. (at least I think there are more one.)
It can be tricky to see if someone is using the wall hack, if you do not have the hack installed yourself. When I have a bit more time, I'll give you a few example of things to look for if you suspect someone is wall hacking. (I'm not at home at the moment)
DEAN SINSTROM
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3DM1
Server: FFA

Postby dyn » Tue Jan 05, 2010 15:33 UTC

Shurik rus wrote:I SHYRIK rus (ip adres 92.55.36.175) cannot come on a site! Specify please the reason of it!

It seems you were banned for cheating.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Postby DarthPaganeo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 16:21 UTC

Go home Cheater! =)
DarthPaganeo

Favorite map: q3ctf4

Postby AG » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:07 UTC

Shishisenkou wrote:It's really hard to go from really good ping railing down to bad ping railing back to good ping rail again. You get all jumbled for a bit because you expect the shot to be slower.

yeah. you can be good with a low ping and you can be good with a high ping -- it's all about learning to lead your shots and compensate for ping. the problem is keeping the ping consistent.
AG
Q3 Admin

Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby AG » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:20 UTC

lol at shurik.

anyway... as for vandread, i haven't seen provable evidence of him cheating, but he definitely loves to camp and spam passthru rail -- it sometimes works for him on maps he is familiar with.

take q3dm2 for example. he'll sit in the big room and spam 12-3:00, and since everyone is generally on the same vertical level, he'll get frags. especially with a lot of players on the server.

...or q3tourney1. he'll camp and spam from the corner pipe room at 10 and 11:00.

i think it's obnoxious and limiting but it's not cheating or anything. i mentioned in a big rail post that one way to get around guys like that is to #1 know they are going to do it, #2 try to stay outside of the horizontal range, #3 try to stay above or below the vertical range. once they start spamming like that, they aren't paying attention to what's going on around them. often, they'll put themselves behind by not actually getting to any real action.

vandread's other "trick" or "cheat" as he sometimes refers to it is binding a key to centerview, which does exactly what it sounds like. but it's not a cheat.

as far as vep cheating in general, we can all watch for it, but it doesn't matter until we see proof in a demo.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby AG » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:22 UTC

oh, i don't remember if i asked this before, but what is the point of having a fifteen member clan if there are only like eighteen players on the server? who do you have to play against?

would seem like if you really wanted to take advantage of the clan crap you'd maybe have a bunch of like three or four member clans.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby Shurik rus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:29 UTC

dyn wrote:
Shurik rus wrote:I SHYRIK rus (ip adres 92.55.36.175) cannot come on a site! Specify please the reason of it!

It seems you were banned for cheating.

I NOT CHETER!!!!! I M USE ALT FIRE find bu concole of VOGON! 50 percent players use it to!!! Ask known players such as DEAN SINSTROM, INSPECTORJIMB, CRAIJ, 007, NITZER, VEP SENSEY, COLOMBO, ID, AG, SCUMB-all of them will confirm that I used only ALTFIRE.То that I only the assumption of which not skilled beginners I won CHETER-it with the big separation on points and consequently they wrote to a chat and spoke that I CHETER!! They have a proof? I doubt!! I not СHITER, I uncompromising and well-aimed!!
Shurik rus

Postby Shurik rus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:31 UTC

DarthPaganeo wrote:Go home Cheater! =)

YOU IN THE COURSE OF BUSINESS OR NOT? IF THERE IS NO THAT DO NOT INTERFERE!
Shurik rus

Postby Borat Obomba » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:37 UTC

Shurik rus wrote:
DarthPaganeo wrote:Go home Cheater! =)

YOU IN THE COURSE OF BUSINESS OR NOT? IF THERE IS NO THAT DO NOT INTERFERE!

Seriously Pag, are you in the course of business?
Borat Obomba

Postby =RS= » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:38 UTC

I did have proof of vandread using a wall hack but in my haste I repressed F6 and recorded over it. The map was the fog map with the tunnels going through the mountains he thought no one could see him but I was recording him, so I know he is a cheap cheat and its only a matter of time before someone records him doing it again. He was shooting through the tunnel walls and kiling players with one shot there was no way on earth anybody could do that also he could see players in the mist !
=RS=
Former Admin

Favorite map: any1

Postby DarthPaganeo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:43 UTC

AG wrote:oh, i don't remember if i asked this before, but what is the point of having a fifteen member clan if there are only like eighteen players on the server? who do you have to play against?

would seem like if you really wanted to take advantage of the clan crap you'd maybe have a bunch of like three or four member clans.

They separate the "M"s from the "S"s hahahahahaha
Back in the day we had a 7 or 8 man clan and it was ok. (oh how i miss the tournys =( )
DarthPaganeo

Postby AG » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:44 UTC

there's also the stupid bright skins crap (let the maelstrom begin). i remember a bunch of those xtrem guys were passing that around a while back...
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby DarthPaganeo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:46 UTC

yeah AG you are right, i even posted a picture in a certain topic.
DarthPaganeo

Postby scumB » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:51 UTC

Shurik,

I understand that you cant get on the server? It could just be something on your own computer or on the server

Dont be too quick to assume something mate.
Remember some months ago, all of us had problems connecting (because of what i forgot)and loads of fraggers felt they were ' shut out'
they werent.

Those times when I was on at the same time you were, I didnt see any funny stuff from you. So, you get my confidence

later all.

ps: Oh yeah can someone explain in detail to me HOW i can get those wallhackcheats working?

thx

:D (so you know it is said in good humour)
scumB

Postby AG » Tue Jan 05, 2010 18:57 UTC

scumB wrote:ps: Oh yeah can someone explain in detail to me HOW i can get those wallhackcheats working?

Code: Select all
\set aimbot_on 1
\set wallhack_on 1
\set shoot_everything 1
\bind p "vstr shoot_everything; say eternal_sadness"
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby Shurik rus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 19:00 UTC

Darth=RS= wrote:I did have proof of vandread using a wall hack but in my haste I repressed F6 and recorded over it. The map was the fog map with the tunnels going through the mountains he thought no one could see him but I was recording him, so I know he is a cheap cheat and its only a matter of time before someone records him doing it again. He was shooting through the tunnel walls and kiling players with one shot there was no way on earth anybody could do that also he could see players in the mist !

You specify about whom speak? The NAME of the PLAYER SPECIFY!!
Shurik rus

Postby Shurik rus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 19:06 UTC

AG wrote:
scumB wrote:ps: Oh yeah can someone explain in detail to me HOW i can get those wallhackcheats working?

\set aimbot_on 1
\set wallhack_on 1
\set shoot_everything 1

I NEVER USED THAT HERE IS WRITTEN!!!!! I FAIR ALSO WILL DEFEND THE REPUTATION!!
Shurik rus

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Tue Jan 05, 2010 19:07 UTC

You do not understand that I analyze the maps before playing them? always hide in the typical places to attack protejerce or have 2 years playing those maps as I'm not going to memorize where they hide is logical to separate a perfect shot I have some others I fail to give. When I play or where you thought to trap always am with my friend Nick, we use ventrilo to communicate somo good duo and explore Commencing always good with maps and that's all and usually wear my center view
Note: you repeat that again?

Tu no entiendes que yo analizo los mapas antes de jugarlos? siempre se ocultan en los tipicos lugares para protejerce o atacar tengo 2 años jugando esos mapas como no me voy a memorisar donde se ocultan es logico aparte no tengo un tiro perfecto algunas yo fallo otras doy. Cuando juego o donde pensabas que hacia trampa siempre estoy con mi amigo nicko que usamos el ventrilo para comunicarnos somo buen duo y siempre comensamos a explorar bien los mapas y eso es todo y por lo general siempre uso mi center view
Nota: para que lo repites otra vez? lloron xD
DarthVandreadXY

Postby AG » Tue Jan 05, 2010 19:37 UTC

Shurik rus wrote:
AG wrote:

\set aimbot_on 1
\set wallhack_on 1
\set shoot_everything 1

I NEVER USED THAT HERE IS WRITTEN!!!!! I FAIR ALSO WILL DEFEND THE REPUTATION!!

that doesn't actually do anything lol...
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby Shurik rus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 19:42 UTC

Why you unfairly address with visitors-foreigners????? Hate Russian?
Shurik rus

PreviousNext

Return to Quake 3