VOGON-4 is botting

Info on Quake 3 and VOGON servers - live status of all Q3 servers

Re: VOGON-4 is botting

Postby Shurik rus » Tue Jan 05, 2010 19:44 UTC

Shurik rus wrote:Why you unfairly address with visitors-foreigners????? Hate Russian?

THIS QUESTION TO THE MANAGER OF THE SITE!
Shurik rus

Postby Borat Obomba » Tue Jan 05, 2010 19:50 UTC

Code: Select all
\set CAPSLOCK_on 1
\set threadhighjack_on 1
\set manners_off 1
Borat Obomba

Postby AG » Tue Jan 05, 2010 19:55 UTC

pockemon wrote:
DEAN SINSTROM wrote:I just recorded another demo where a VEP was using the wall hack.
I think it is pretty safe to assume all VEP's have installed the hack/bot.
If I didn't think it would be impossible to enforce, I'd suggest a total VEP ban. I feel sorry for you CTF players... you have to put up with VEP more than we do over on HQ-Anarchy.

It speaks of my (Vep*S*N1cKo) I do not use this aimbot is that rare paresca what I did, but only used the "Center View" and hopefully that is not cheating

if you are vep*s*n1cko, then you were just banned for using a pretty blatant aimbot.

whoops.
AG
Q3 Admin

Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby scumB » Tue Jan 05, 2010 20:10 UTC

whahaahaa!

This is good stuff

shame Shurik doesnt seem to catch it though

or is he the smarter one of us?

its more difficult to gauge ambiance when the language is foreign to you

Hey Shurik, no one is having a go at you directly mate

cheers
scumB

Postby dyn » Tue Jan 05, 2010 20:35 UTC

Shurik rus wrote:
dyn wrote:
Shurik rus wrote:I SHYRIK rus (ip adres 92.55.36.175) cannot come on a site! Specify please the reason of it!

It seems you were banned for cheating.

I NOT CHETER!!!!! I M USE ALT FIRE find bu concole of VOGON! 50 percent players use it to!!! Ask known players such as DEAN SINSTROM, INSPECTORJIMB, CRAIJ, 007, NITZER, VEP SENSEY, COLOMBO, ID, AG, SCUMB-all of them will confirm that I used only ALTFIRE.То that I only the assumption of which not skilled beginners I won CHETER-it with the big separation on points and consequently they wrote to a chat and spoke that I CHETER!! They have a proof? I doubt!! I not СHITER, I uncompromising and well-aimed!!

OK, i believe you. Since ban was not permanent we removed it. You should be able to connect and we will see how it goes.

I wouldn't call regular players "not skilled beginners" just because you won against some of them.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Postby dyn » Tue Jan 05, 2010 20:40 UTC

Shurik rus wrote:Why you unfairly address with visitors-foreigners????? Hate Russian?

Unfairly address? Never. We only expect people to speak in English -- or else we can't communicate well. I never cared from which part of this planet someone connected. I don't care about nationalities either, future is global, not national.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8

Postby Shishisenkou » Tue Jan 05, 2010 20:52 UTC

You do not understand that I analyze the maps before playing them? always hide in the typical places to attack protejerce or have 2 years playing those maps as I'm not going to memorize where they hide is logical to separate a perfect shot I have some others I fail to give. When I play or where you thought to trap always am with my friend Nick, we use ventrilo to communicate somo good duo and explore Commencing always good with maps and that's all and usually wear my center view
Note: you repeat that again?

Okay, that first sentence is a LOAD of BULL. You don't analyze the map. You just sit in base and camp 90% of the time. There's no frikin way you analyze, I've even spec'd you and you don't do that. And you're on for about 20 minutes unless the server's packed so that's a load of crock.

I'm not going to question the 2 years on these maps as there's probably many other servers with them.

You don't even trap anyone and Nick is never near you or even on. All that happens is you either wall shoot perfectly at someone, which you do quite often, or you spam rails and hit someone that passes by. There's been some really odd coincidences with your railing and I would not doubt one bit that you have something seeing, as said before, you left to test aimbot with someone.
Shishisenkou

Postby =RS= » Tue Jan 05, 2010 23:06 UTC

Was your dad in the KGB lol

[quote="Shurik rus]
You specify about whom speak? The NAME of the PLAYER SPECIFY!![/quote]
=RS=
Former Admin

Favorite map: any1
Server: CTF

Postby AG » Tue Jan 05, 2010 23:08 UTC

ding dong

kgb
AG
Q3 Admin

Favorite map: q3dm17

Postby =RS= » Tue Jan 05, 2010 23:46 UTC

It’s a fair question if you know anything about Shurik Rus
He lives in Izhevsk the old USSR
During Soviet times Izhevsk was a closed military city, with restricted access for foreign people, due to the large amount of military manufacturing that was done there. Formerly an engineering town, it was established as a place where all manner of metalworking was done, especially the manufacture of machinery and arms. Izhevsk is the site of one of the most famous arsenals in Russia, at which Kalashnik designed his famous AK 47 aussault rifle. Kalashnikov still lives in Izhevsk. In 2006, Venezuelan President Hugo Chaves visited Izhevsk to tour the Izhmash manufacturing center where many modern armaments and other goods are still produced. During this visit he announced his government's intention to purchase a large number of Izhevsk-produced rifle. As far as i know its not twinned with any US city.
=RS=
Former Admin

Postby doppio » Tue Jan 05, 2010 23:48 UTC

At first it was heated, then it got dry.. now its just getting funny in this thread... starting to enjoy it again! Pass the..:popcorn:
doppio

Postby Zoloft » Tue Jan 05, 2010 23:58 UTC

Zoloft

Postby =RS= » Wed Jan 06, 2010 00:09 UTC

lol 8-)
=RS=
Former Admin

Postby =RS= » Wed Jan 06, 2010 00:20 UTC

I love the secrets from the ussr that the west tried to hide
Did you know The Buran spacecraft (Russian: Snowstorm or Blizzard), GRAU index 11F35 K1, was the only completed and operational space shuttle vehicle from the Soviet Buran program. Clearly influenced by the earlier American Space Shuttle design , the Buran completed one unmanned spaceflight in 1988 before the cancellation of the Soviet shuttle program in 1993. The Buran was subsequently destroyed by a hangar collapse in 2002.The Buran spacecraft was designed for the delivery to orbit and return to Earth of spacecraft, cosmonauts, and supplies. Like its American counterpart, the Buran, when in transit from its landing sites back to the launch complex, was transported on the back of a large jet aeroplane. It was piggy-backed on the Antonov An-225 Mriya aircraft, which was designed for this task and remains the largest aircraft in the world, based on length.
That has never been aired on uk tv or in the media http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buran_(spacecraft)

off topic
=RS=
Former Admin

Postby R0tnAx » Wed Jan 06, 2010 02:21 UTC

Well..Then We kill fraking Vep or not.... Vep ranking is kinda..K everyone know what i mean right..But i was in Vep and i never used Aimbot :sour: .

That for weak and i think.maybe..I'm not so weak. That my opinion xD.Somone like vandread will say Aimbot is more challenging ... :meh: Like he said for camp and spamm..More challenging for who?? That boring and weak that it..HAHA i know somes poeple camp and hate when i write about camp like this but that my opinion and that what i think about camper. That Beginner reflex..hide,wait, DSMN SOMEONE PASS!! kill him..

Meh..That suck right??Anyway to the subject Vep DEAD or no?
R0tnAx

Favorite map: Q3CTF1

Postby doppio » Wed Jan 06, 2010 03:37 UTC

:popcorn: ..munch munch...
doppio

Postby Shishisenkou » Wed Jan 06, 2010 04:22 UTC

VEP is technically already dead. The only ones left are Jetray and Sensei, if I remember correctly, Jetray is banned now, and Sensei is..yea. Just yea VEP is practically dead.
Shishisenkou

Postby Shurik rus » Wed Jan 06, 2010 07:50 UTC

Darth=RS= wrote:Was your dad in the KGB lol

[
[/quoteCertainly there is no my daddy the deaf-and-dumb invalid on hearing
Shurik rus

Postby Shurik rus » Wed Jan 06, 2010 08:04 UTC

Darth=RS= wrote:It’s a fair question if you know anything about Shurik Rus
He lives in Izhevsk the old USSR
During Soviet times Izhevsk was a closed military city, with restricted access for foreign people, due to the large amount of military manufacturing that was done there. Formerly an engineering town, it was established as a place where all manner of metalworking was done, especially the manufacture of machinery and arms. Izhevsk is the site of one of the most famous arsenals in Russia, at which Kalashnik designed his famous AK 47 aussault rifle. Kalashnikov still lives in Izhevsk. In 2006, Venezuelan President Hugo Chaves visited Izhevsk to tour the Izhmash manufacturing center where many modern armaments and other goods are still produced. During this visit he announced his government's intention to purchase a large number of Izhevsk-produced rifle. As far as i know its not twinned with any US city.

IZHEVSK-it a small city with the population of 600000 persons! But now we live in Russia instead of in the USSR, therefore already it not a confidential city! IZHEVSK it is known not only the weapon! At us many outstanding sportsmen on biathlon-TCHEREZOV for example and on bicycles, on skis, basketball, struggle - very sports city!
Shurik rus

Postby Shurik rus » Wed Jan 06, 2010 08:08 UTC

AG wrote:ding dong

kgb

HAHAHAHAHHA I WILL COME FOR YOU!!! :-D
Shurik rus

Postby Shurik rus » Wed Jan 06, 2010 08:13 UTC

R0tnAx wrote:Well..Then We kill fraking Vep or not.... Vep ranking is kinda..K everyone know what i mean right..But i was in Vep and i never used Aimbot :sour: .

That for weak and i think.maybe..I'm not so weak. That my opinion xD.Somone like vandread will say Aimbot is more challenging ... :meh: Like he said for camp and spamm..More challenging for who?? That boring and weak that it..HAHA i know somes poeple camp and hate when i write about camp like this but that my opinion and that what i think about camper. That Beginner reflex..hide,wait, DSMN SOMEONE PASS!! kill him..

Meh..That suck right??Anyway to the subject Vep DEAD or no?

It AIMBOT-is necessary to forbid for ever!!!!
Shurik rus

Postby IJ » Wed Jan 06, 2010 14:29 UTC

Darth=RS= wrote:I did have proof of vandread using a wall hack but in my haste I repressed F6 and recorded over it. The map was the fog map with the tunnels going through the mountains he thought no one could see him but I was recording him, so I know he is a cheap cheat and its only a matter of time before someone records him doing it again. He was shooting through the tunnel walls and kiling players with one shot there was no way on earth anybody could do that also he could see players in the mist !

That doesn't sound like proof to me, but rather a strong argument for further research. Which brings up the question, if you suspect someone of using a wall hack, what can you do to determine if they really are? I mean we all make some lucky shots here and there, and occasionally I'll hit someone with a rail through shot that I had no idea was there.
IJ
Former Admin

Postby craij » Wed Jan 06, 2010 17:54 UTC

inspectorjimb wrote:I mean we all make some lucky shots here and there, and occasionally I'll hit someone with a rail through shot that I had no idea was there.

How about we take the majority of the "luck" out of the equation and dump the alt-fire for a while?
craij

Postby Shishisenkou » Wed Jan 06, 2010 19:18 UTC

I mean we all make some lucky shots here and there, and occasionally I'll hit someone with a rail through shot that I had no idea was there.
- I believe I can speak for Darth on this case on the Mist level for the example. It was most definitely not a random shot at all. I can't fully explain it so it's just more information, but the angle it was fired from definitely just wasn't something random. A little more, everyone I've seen that made a lucky random rail through wall shot always has some kind of reaction. He just shot it, hit someone, and continued like they knew who was there. It's not cold hard proof, which I hope someone will get soon, but most of the actions were completely suspicious.

Edit: How much of a crime is it itself when he's speaking Spanish in Spectate while watching you, giving the person he "likes" exactly where you are so they can get the flag, repeatedly?
Shishisenkou

Postby IJ » Wed Jan 06, 2010 20:02 UTC

craij wrote:
inspectorjimb wrote:I mean we all make some lucky shots here and there, and occasionally I'll hit someone with a rail through shot that I had no idea was there.

How about we take the majority of the "luck" out of the equation and dump the alt-fire for a while?

meh, I doubt anyone's winning matches just from lucky rail through shots. I like having the option of rail through since I think it adds to the game, esp when there someone camping the same spot over and over again and you can nail them without having to get anywhere near them.

I wouldn't mind taking the alt fire off of the rockets though, I don't think that's really doing anything good for anyone.
IJ
Former Admin

Postby SD » Wed Jan 06, 2010 20:03 UTC

Its a bit silly and probably fairly irritating for other players to have loads of chat spam going on, especially if the chat is someone in spec talking to his buddy about where his opponents are. That's what voip clients like Vent and TS etc are there for.
It's not against the law and it's not really cheating, but yeah I'd say it probably goes against "gaming etiquette."
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3

Postby scumB » Wed Jan 06, 2010 20:13 UTC

Massive topic so far.

I realise im a bit behind, I didnt and still dont know (or forgot) what alt fire is, didnt we use to have that one in Unreal Tournament then?
Wow, better look that stuff up in the quake3 menu. ' Hidden' goodies i.e. easter eggs!

Im gonna rip all those lame cheaters a new arse in a little while.
Scrap that im gonna rip EVERYONE a new one!

with the exception of Nitzer ofcourse he's just too good, so ill let him off the hook
for now
scumB

Postby craij » Thu Jan 07, 2010 01:17 UTC

Dean Sinstrom is botting... :fart:
craij

Postby DEAN SINSTROM » Thu Jan 07, 2010 03:52 UTC

craij wrote:Dean Sinstrom is botting... :fart:

If by botting, you mean handsome and awesome, then yes, I am.
:king:
DEAN SINSTROM
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3DM1

Postby R0tnAx » Thu Jan 07, 2010 03:55 UTC

CTF bot are too powerfull seriously how a rocket bot can 80% of time Get me when i'm in the air and how shotgun bot can kill me even i'm on the other side of the map?
R0tnAx

Favorite map: Q3CTF1

PreviousNext

Return to Quake 3