Vandread back :/...

Info on Quake 3 and VOGON servers - live status of all Q3 servers

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Sat Jul 03, 2010 17:55 UTC

DarthPaganeo wrote:
R0tnAx wrote:Yeah cause you THINK i am cheating but i am not so your 'SORE LOSER' Doesn't fit with me...That not insulting me...
So there is no point to call me a Loser..


**Sigh**




I could do that to...You know you and Sp.1 think i am cheating and I am not. Seriously what the fuck about that shit?
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby DarthPaganeo » Sat Jul 03, 2010 17:59 UTC

Dude you were the one who told SP1 you were using an Aimbot "NOT ME"...
User avatar
DarthPaganeo
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 14:05 UTC
Favorite map: q3ctf4
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Sat Jul 03, 2010 18:00 UTC

The thing is i never said that...:/

Could you please understand?
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby DarthPaganeo » Sat Jul 03, 2010 18:02 UTC

Ok... i´ll stop before i make you cry. No worries
User avatar
DarthPaganeo
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 14:05 UTC
Favorite map: q3ctf4
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Sat Jul 03, 2010 18:04 UTC

DarthPaganeo wrote:Ok... i´ll stop before i make you cry. No worries


Tha nk for your comprehension dude :scared2: . You know i really want to know why you don't like me so much? Cause I was playing with another tag when i was in darth? Cause i hate Vandread? Please explain :yes:
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Sat Jul 03, 2010 18:24 UTC

So i will never know it..Ok i respect that..you know everyone have hater...Sometime for no reason.Sometimes for some reasons.

That the reasons I wanted to know. Maybe there no reasons?
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Sat Jul 03, 2010 19:46 UTC

Vandread in CTf now named SuperStrong ban hi if possible please.
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby SD » Sat Jul 03, 2010 20:03 UTC

Lol. This thread turned a bit weird since I last looked (only hours ago)

Pag, you know how cheaters are dealt with, they get banned. Generally they are not given a reprieve, though sometimes we take some pity and give them a second chance, everyone deserves a second chance, right? The problem with vandy is he was cheating for a long time, it wasn't a one-off, by far. Also, the SHEER AUDACITY he had in asking if he could be ADMIN, while all the time he was actually hacking - no go for me. I see no reason to trust him, therefore no reason why he should be allowed back. As an ex admin your self, you understand that I'm sure.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby =RS= » Sat Jul 03, 2010 21:41 UTC

Am not getting into this thing, but you were never made a Darth player R0tnAx ! :oldman:
User avatar
=RS=
Former Admin
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 13:51 UTC
Location: Liverpool uk
Favorite map: any1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby SD » Sat Jul 03, 2010 21:44 UTC

Darth=RS= wrote:Am not getting into this thing, but you were never made a Darth player R0tnAx ! :oldman:


Regarless RS, I know youre not sticking up for Vandread, you couldn't be, youre not, right?
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Sun Jul 04, 2010 00:03 UTC

Darth=RS= wrote:Am not getting into this thing, but you were never made a Darth player R0tnAx ! :oldman:


I used to be a Darth, My first name in Darth was Samurai...DarthSamurai...But i was in Darth for maybe 1 week cause one day Genzy take me in Vep and i changed name for a game DarthOkami to Vep*S*Okami and Paganeo connected and said i was a Traitor and i was out of Darth....

I know it a cute story... :oldman:
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby =RS= » Sun Jul 04, 2010 16:29 UTC

I am not sticking up for Vandread, he hung himself, he was a good player but he cheated
User avatar
=RS=
Former Admin
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 13:51 UTC
Location: Liverpool uk
Favorite map: any1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Sun Jul 04, 2010 20:14 UTC

I must admit that Vandread is a good player...But he's gameplay or *Tactic* is weak. Camp and spam is for weak... But that my opinion...

Anyway i'm not posting here cause i hate him..Its because he is supose to be ban and he is playing..

PS: And to be clear, the biggest thing i hate of him is his ego.. ''Like gg girl..Or gg princess.... Almost gg? Crying blablabla... Not spamming it defend!''... Name he use....''SuperStrong??''...Yeah he is good but fuck i am kinda good too and i'm not using such stupid name...No, sometime i'm named noob,or prick..Funny but not selfish name.. But vandread think he is the best and that why i hate him.
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby IriDeck » Sun Jul 04, 2010 23:17 UTC

Ohai. Can I play?

SP.1: What day did R0t tell you he used an Aimbot? If I find it in the logs, he'll go on probation and I get to watch him like a hawk. That would be fun. Fair's fair, right, R0t? If you didn't say it, then you have nothing to worry about.

Pag: Vandy and I were neck-and-neck, and while he was a damn good player when he applied himself (super-fast, great accuracy on normal play), the simple fact of the matter is that Vandy HATED to lose. Couldn't stand it. Whenever I would begin winning, his gameplay denegrated to passthrough spamming and grenade spamming, rather than his usual badass hunt-and-kill approach. I've never seen a better bloodhound in Q3, but once I mixed it up a bit, he'd get upset. That is why Vandy cheated, and that's why Vandy is a bad player--because he hit his plateau and couldn't get over it.

I've specced quite a few matches between R0t & Vandy, and Vandy did love to give him shit. And lots of it. So I understand why he dislikes Vandy.

Wheeeee, that was fun!
User avatar
IriDeck
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1264
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 14:02 UTC
Location: Georgia, USA
Favorite map: Q3DM17
Server: TDM

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Mon Jul 05, 2010 00:15 UTC

You can watch us playing if you are not even in the server??o.O Lol crazy. I'm feeling raping :D.

By the way you can spec me when ever you want. I know i'm not cheating and i never cheated. :D :-D
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby =RS= » Mon Jul 05, 2010 02:51 UTC

SD am a bit shocked you would think I would back anyone that cheats here on vogon ! I have never seen you on CTF it would be nice that any admins play here there's good people that play here join in the fun, if you cheat there is no going back your out of here :-)
User avatar
=RS=
Former Admin
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 13:51 UTC
Location: Liverpool uk
Favorite map: any1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby sp.1 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 04:51 UTC

I will admit rotnax did not say he used it, When I accused him of using one he just admited to having it. Also when he said it he was under diff name and then changed to Rotnax to convince me that he was not using the aimbot but was just that good of player.
sp.1
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 01:43 UTC

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Mon Jul 05, 2010 05:03 UTC

It amazes me the many things I'm reading...
Well, paganeo not know if you are defending me (aunque en fin te conosco bien pajista .... juas )
veamos por donde comienso... a si pues por el comienzo...
Paganeo in what you say at the beginning is true, I think he is very upset with me, because in the past (before using the aimbot). I raped to rot :x when I wanted and now only have made a mistake is the only thing that picks up so that never again see me.
I see you try to use the reason of my error to me so no more because he knows if he violated return :P
Aunque la cosa no es tanta esa...

SD amazes me what you say in a comment, when you say that I was a lot of time using the aimbot. Perhaps you think a long time a couple of weeks? (Because I use an aimbot for a couple of weeks or better say 3 weeks but not too often that I am not playing a vice all day).
Now with Irideck comment made me think and it's true "I do not like to lose" (but do not hate to lose). But I mean not to use the aimbot for this reason alone I did it for knowledge (as they say knowledge is power) and improve my techniques I would never have used a tube that aimbot and I wanted to release the mod Vogon. But as usual I saw, I never got to release until recently (if I had the mod released some time Vogon had never used on the server and my local server had created for myself and practice).
For some people who know me they know that "I hate losing," but losing to win, I like the impossible fight to win (so I did not care if the server entered a cheat to the game because if he were more difficult and entertaining so could climb over my level of fight, I hit). Of course my specialty is defense and protect the base while my other classmates were good nick or Genz fucking the flag we were a perfect trio.
Always accept when I missed and I congratulate the win because he does not leave it easy for one side if you do not like but I'M NOT LIKE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS SAY MANY COMPLAINTS AND ALWAYS SAY excuse for the fight was unfair. If I lose normal ok no problem but I'm not saying there campers to spam and so on. Just as I am every man stick to do and continue to improve..

Sometimes I wonder what the hell do I write this, for me they are all good players (and if you ever eh "molested or annoyed" someone just discovered was for joking that hatred makes you raise your level of fight and so it was with rotnax of both are annoying as fuck and it seems that their level went up, good is a theory than practice but just as he plays with me raises his level of fighting xD). They do not believe they are doing a lot of things just for a game, by God, just a game (they treat me as if I had done the worst thing), and I apologized and asked for a second chance (though there say it was my second chance the first does not count because the first was by a nonsense who accused me without much evidence and grab myself told them not to use so many votes).

I was tempted Besides, anyone who had had an aimbot at least I'm sure it has been used for a while just to browse, a distinction that is cheat aimbots used to fuck people and others who can use it as in my case just out of curiosity or see something interesting (besides he was leaving it to use because it bored me).
Picture a woman who is very flirtatious and provocative one would have been tempted hehe something like that happened to me but not that bad if a punishment is fine but from there to continue using it and already learned my lesson.

Quite apart prompted a ocacion to Ag if he had used an aimbot do not think I answered that message when I caught myself red-handed had an aimbot to ensure that I was using an aimbot. In the video that is posted on youtube, you can see me using an aimbot and you can see the other players also go through walls. Then he also has an aimbot and I'm sure I use it occasionally (not necessarily in the Vogon) but always Ag, one time I thought I had something very strange because I always knew where and had appeared very strange. He knew where it was quickly. I'm not accusing and I do not care that the nurse or someone else used (as I say does not matter to me and better for my game becomes more difficult and more interesting and exciting)

Concluding this topic:
Again I ask forgiveness and I learned my lesson (I think not that bad just a game) and go back to friends. Well that does not stop my camper spamn or remove some say it is my firm is like my way because that you can not remove one.
Well, I say goodbye, I have to continue programming in my Pc, I have a test in Visual Basic and the other in Java @_@...

Note:
Remember, you hate to love there is only one step, and I'm not gay, I like women, so please, better follow me hating better, you love me because I'll never accept </3!

R0tnAx wrote:I'm feeling raping :D.

Ok... You're welcome :b

Something else... I'm not conceited (or try not to because it looks bad in a person) if he thought that at some moment seemed so sorry maybe made a mistake, do not happen again.

////////////////////////////
Off toppic...
Shella =( espero que algun dia me perdones x( este es el año 2010 y se que no te vere en varios años sabes aveces prefiero cualquier cosita a ke perderte y_y. =) bueno algun dia todo sera mejor <3 un abrazo desde aca, claro k si vez esto jeje chao :x TKM Princesita =) !
DarthVandreadXY
 

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Mon Jul 05, 2010 05:45 UTC

Your look like a dieing animal and i don't have pity for Scavenger's meat like you.

You are fucking stupid to think i become better because of you! Your arrogance is fucking awesome. I'm am not an admin but i know a COWARD like you will never have second chance yes some person deserve second chance...NOT YOU! Caught when cheating is a permanent ban normaly! And what?! You changed IP to come play again and you know you can't! Your still banned and you play..After that you come and cry some kind of sorry! That another forbiden thing you did!(Shit i'm losing my english..)

When i said i was feeling raping it because of Iri not of you! A fucking lame player like you can't EVEN stand a chance to win agaisn't ME! Fuck yea i know i am not the best of CTF but at least i am FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU! My Currency is : I never Spammed or camped,i'm not spamming or camping and i will never spam or camp! THAT MAKE A PLAYER GOOD! You are spamming,you are camping...AND YOU ARE CHEATING! I wonder how you think you can ''win''?

For me it fucking fucking clear... You are weak... As i said you look like someones dieing and come here to apologies for error he did... The only thing i wish to you is to finally die. Rest in pieces. :fuckoff:
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby SD » Mon Jul 05, 2010 07:02 UTC

As always, I can't be arsed to read Vandreads 10 mile long post, or try to make sense of his stupid translator. RS, chill! Vandread, go away.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby DarthPaganeo » Mon Jul 05, 2010 14:35 UTC

SD wrote:Pag, you know how cheaters are dealt with, they get banned. Generally they are not given a reprieve, though sometimes we take some pity and give them a second chance, everyone deserves a second chance, right? The problem with vandy is he was cheating for a long time, it wasn't a one-off, by far. Also, the SHEER AUDACITY he had in asking if he could be ADMIN, while all the time he was actually hacking - no go for me. I see no reason to trust him, therefore no reason why he should be allowed back. As an ex admin your self, you understand that I'm sure.


Yup you are right in the last part you wrote, i see your point i respect that. But how do you know he was cheating "ALL" this time? how do you know it wasnt a one-off? Im gonna burn my hands on this one but im pretty positive he wasnt hacking while he was a Darth. Others like Skid, Kaka and Exe told me the same, i would like to see some other old players of vogon having a say on this one, but i know it wont be possible (some of them never returned) =(
User avatar
DarthPaganeo
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 14:05 UTC
Favorite map: q3ctf4
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby DarthPaganeo » Mon Jul 05, 2010 14:55 UTC

R0tnAx wrote:Your look like a dieing animal and i don't have pity for Scavenger's meat like you.
You are fucking stupid to think i become better because of you! Your arrogance is fucking awesome. I'm am not an admin but i know a COWARD like you will never have second chance yes some person deserve second chance...NOT YOU! Caught when cheating is a permanent ban normaly! And what?! You changed IP to come play again and you know you can't! Your still banned and you play..After that you come and cry some kind of sorry! That another forbiden thing you did!(Shit i'm losing my english..)
When i said i was feeling raping it because of Iri not of you! A fucking lame player like you can't EVEN stand a chance to win agaisn't ME! Fuck yea i know i am not the best of CTF but at least i am FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU! My Currency is : I never Spammed or camped,i'm not spamming or camping and i will never spam or camp! THAT MAKE A PLAYER GOOD! You are spamming,you are camping...AND YOU ARE CHEATING! I wonder how you think you can ''win''? For me it fucking fucking clear... You are weak... As i said you look like someones dieing and come here to apologies for error he did... The only thing i wish to you is to finally die. Rest in pieces. :fuckoff:


it is amazing to see how Vandread messed up this poor boys life. :lol:
User avatar
DarthPaganeo
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 14:05 UTC
Favorite map: q3ctf4
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Mon Jul 05, 2010 16:03 UTC

Hey i must admit he can get me mad fast...He is so arrogant... But hey who is the poor guy me or him? I think you should think about that.
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby SD » Mon Jul 05, 2010 17:31 UTC

DarthPaganeo wrote:
SD wrote:Pag, you know how cheaters are dealt with, they get banned. Generally they are not given a reprieve, though sometimes we take some pity and give them a second chance, everyone deserves a second chance, right? The problem with vandy is he was cheating for a long time, it wasn't a one-off, by far. Also, the SHEER AUDACITY he had in asking if he could be ADMIN, while all the time he was actually hacking - no go for me. I see no reason to trust him, therefore no reason why he should be allowed back. As an ex admin your self, you understand that I'm sure.


Yup you are right in the last part you wrote, i see your point i respect that. But how do you know he was cheating "ALL" this time? how do you know it wasnt a one-off? Im gonna burn my hands on this one but im pretty positive he wasnt hacking while he was a Darth. Others like Skid, Kaka and Exe told me the same, i would like to see some other old players of vogon having a say on this one, but i know it wont be possible (some of them never returned) =(



Well, I personally have demos of him wall hacking considerably before he was actually banned, I may even still have them, if I recall correctly, I sent you them at the time? I'm not suggesting Vandread cheated from the moment he arrived on the servers for the very first time, I don't think anyone is suggesting that. But it definitely wasn't a one off, it's not like he just ran some cheat one time "to see how it worked" or such, that in it's self would STILL be no excuse, and be ban worthy, but wouldn't be as bad as cheating AND rubbing it in with other genuine players. Like all his boasting and bragging which other members have noted. I mean on what time period would you call cheating ok? Is it like if someone cheats for, say, a week then it's not really that bad? Or does it have to be a month before it's bad? You see what I mean here Pag?
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby Rictor » Mon Jul 05, 2010 17:53 UTC

Just watched the vid. This explains ALOT about this asshole. Glad to see he got busted. I've suspected his legitimacy before.

Gotta admit tho, it was funny watching Craij get SKOOLED!!!
Rictor
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 16:01 UTC

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Mon Jul 05, 2010 18:56 UTC

Rictor wrote:Just watched the vid. This explains ALOT about this asshole. Glad to see he got busted. I've suspected his legitimacy before.

Gotta admit tho, it was funny watching Craij get SKOOLED!!!


This asshole got busted..But he changed place...Or IP anyway now he come to troll the server again..That why admin must get him again.

He nothing but a troll.
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby DarthPaganeo » Mon Jul 05, 2010 21:45 UTC

R0tnAx wrote:This asshole got busted..But he changed place...Or IP anyway now he come to troll the server again..That why admin must get him again.

He nothing but a troll.

.
Wua Wua Wua :scared: I hate vandread cause he is better than me Wua Wua Wua :scared: What a panzy!

ps>i did my best to represent in letters how does a baby cries
User avatar
DarthPaganeo
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 14:05 UTC
Favorite map: q3ctf4
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby SD » Mon Jul 05, 2010 22:14 UTC

Pag how do you figure wall hacking makes him better than anyone at all?
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby DarthPaganeo » Mon Jul 05, 2010 22:31 UTC

Ive never said he was better cause he wallhacked, but im pretty positive that his better than this panzy!

"oh no i dont want to see Vandread no more, i hate him, oh no, he is in the server again, someone do something"
User avatar
DarthPaganeo
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 14:05 UTC
Favorite map: q3ctf4
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby craij » Mon Jul 05, 2010 22:38 UTC

Rictor wrote:Just watched the vid. This explains ALOT about this asshole. Glad to see he got busted. I've suspected his legitimacy before.

Gotta admit tho, it was funny watching Craij get SKOOLED!!!


Snap. Dirty old bastard.
Anything with 'vep' on it has got to suspect.
Vep*Rictor? Hmmm?

:o
craij
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 17:41 UTC
Server: FFA

PreviousNext

Return to Quake 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest