Vandread back :/...

Info on Quake 3 and VOGON servers - live status of all Q3 servers

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Mon Jul 05, 2010 23:27 UTC

:lol: didn't know Paganeo was retarded :lol:

3 Word and you will understand, what you say is a mistake. I can own that guy.

1:Watch 2:The 3:DEMO

Oh and he can win. Cause you know he CAN'T win at all... How can someone spamming and camping win? It a loser at the beginning.
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby =RS= » Tue Jul 06, 2010 01:07 UTC

There is a lot of posts on Vogon about this and that from the ‘Trusted members’, they seem to have a lot to say about various subjects at hand that pop up in this forum, including this thread, and rightly so, because they're entitled to an opinion, but do they donate like the rest of us? Because I don’t hear from them for months then they have opinion about a server they don’t play in (CTF), we should have list of what has been donated by whom, and the amount money collected, and what server they play in... therefore we can see who’s opinion is actually valid, or if they are just joining in for the sake of a good argument, and not the welfare of this server.
User avatar
=RS=
Former Admin
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 13:51 UTC
Location: Liverpool uk
Favorite map: any1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Tue Jul 06, 2010 01:43 UTC

No i don't donate so far but hey i am playing in CTF and i'm very active probly like you. Your more ancient than me but we have the same CTF activity... So i think i'm placed to have my opinion for this server.
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby =RS= » Tue Jul 06, 2010 03:10 UTC

yes you are R0tnAx keep it up
User avatar
=RS=
Former Admin
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 13:51 UTC
Location: Liverpool uk
Favorite map: any1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Tue Jul 06, 2010 04:53 UTC

I feel sarcasm in that..Humm no? :lol:
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Tue Jul 06, 2010 05:34 UTC

Rotnax Hey, look who talks about being a troll, if you are a troll making so much noise you are the one because no other person like you hate me so much.
By the way regarding losing it recently said that was yesterday or I do not remember you came back to win and do not use aimbot no maps and you win four in a row and I do not feel proud of it or want to brag about the only thing that gives me the feeling (because when I finish the map does not tell you anything at all), but I get the slight feeling that inside these incredible anger to boil. Go to a doctor that's not normal

Right now I say nothing, nor do I guide you better calm down man the word but do not think much scandal? a man is not out there doing outrageous or tantrums if you do not like me, ignore me but continuous normal or does not do tantrums and there I say I'm immature. How many times have you offered to be friends again and not know what happened. If you think I'm an arrogant, conceited you are in for anything wrong I'm so there will be similar or confusing things I would like these Have a drink to calm your nerves. Well I hope you do not want to get along better with no problems.
DarthVandreadXY
 

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby SD » Tue Jul 06, 2010 09:02 UTC

Darth=RS= wrote:There is a lot of posts on Vogon about this and that from the ‘Trusted members’, they seem to have a lot to say about various subjects at hand that pop up in this forum, including this thread, and rightly so, because they're entitled to an opinion, but do they donate like the rest of us? Because I don’t hear from them for months then they have opinion about a server they don’t play in (CTF), we should have list of what has been donated by whom, and the amount money collected, and what server they play in... therefore we can see who’s opinion is actually valid, or if they are just joining in for the sake of a good argument, and not the welfare of this server.


Where to start. RS, not that I (or anyone else, admin or not) have to explain my self to you, but for your information, I have personally donated a LOT of money to Vogon, I'm not detailing amounts or causes. And yes, the other TMs also donate, look at the "Donations" thread.... "Entitled to an opinion"?!?!? Well I'm glad we have your blessing. What about all the time we donate aswell? Who do you think actually bans the cheaters and makes every effort to keep the servers clean? Which is primarily what this thread is all about. No one has to donate to be entitled to an opinion, it is not a monthly subscription fee to the servers or the forum, a donation is voluntary and no one is obliged to pay anything. Donations are made by the players who care about Vogon and want to keep, or at least help to keep, the servers and community alive.
Back to Vandread, yes, he was primarily a player on CTF, he's been spotted (and recorded) cheating there, and on the other servers so as for "who's opinion is actually valid" no action is ever taken against any player without definitive proof.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby DEAN SINSTROM » Tue Jul 06, 2010 13:01 UTC

SD wrote: And yes, the other TMs also donate, look at the "Donations" thread....

Werd to that.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm super glad I play FFA, and not CTF?
User avatar
DEAN SINSTROM
Former Admin
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 20:17 UTC
Location: Toronto, Canada
Favorite map: Q3DM1
Server: FFA

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Tue Jul 06, 2010 14:58 UTC

Somone can resume what vandread wrote please i fucking understand nothing at all.... :hot:

But i think he really stupid to come here and say shit...Cause i don't know if he know but.. HE IS BAN! You are not suppose to play and guess what...you play -.-'... If i was you i should be little, not to come forum and begin to say shit....Cause...YOUR NOT SUPOSE TO BE THERE! How can you know i win 4 time in a row??Huh?!
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Tue Jul 06, 2010 15:05 UTC

DarthVandreadXY wrote:Rotnax Hey, look who talks about being a troll, if you are a troll making so much noise you are the one because no other person like you hate me so much.


Lol'd fucking hard. You think i'm a troll cause i'm ''making so much noise''? Well ... I am not the one who is ban and come play...And with a ...Extraordinary annoying Gameplay..Spam..Camp..and pretend to be the best..O×o.Wow THAT trolling..And you come here on the forum to apologies..YOUR BAN..IT PERMANENT. Got it? :bored:
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby SD » Tue Jul 06, 2010 15:36 UTC

YOUR BAN..IT PERMANENT. Got it? :bored:


Very well worded, rot! Bravo!
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby AG » Tue Jul 06, 2010 16:26 UTC

why is anyone still bothering to talk about (or to) vandread?

it doesn't matter how good you think he is or was, HE WAS CAUGHT CHEATING. HE WAS DOING IT FOR A WHILE. HE ISN'T COMING BACK.

as for rs, i'm not going to bother responding.
User avatar
AG
Q3 Admin
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Tue Jul 06, 2010 16:54 UTC

So is there any ways Admin can get him again?
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby AG » Tue Jul 06, 2010 17:04 UTC

he is still banned. if he is using a different ip address to bypass that ban, he will be banned again.
User avatar
AG
Q3 Admin
 
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 18:25 UTC
Location: Texas
Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL
Website: http://vogonhq.com

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby SD » Tue Jul 06, 2010 21:24 UTC

AG wrote:he is still banned. if he is using a different ip address to bypass that ban, he will be banned again.


Completely. He is not welcome on ANY server.
User avatar
SD
Former Admin
 
Posts: 1583
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 18:54 UTC
Location: Wales, UK
Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby craij » Wed Jul 07, 2010 00:16 UTC

DEAN SINSTROM wrote:
SD wrote: And yes, the other TMs also donate, look at the "Donations" thread....

Werd to that.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm super glad I play FFA, and not CTF?


Werd to both.
craij
 
Posts: 467
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 17:41 UTC
Server: FFA

Re: Vandread back :/...

Postby R0tnAx » Wed Jul 07, 2010 04:47 UTC

Vandread your arrogance will get you caught...
User avatar
R0tnAx
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:03 UTC
Location: Canada,QC
Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Previous

Return to Quake 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests