Abuse

Info on Quake 3 and VOGON servers - live status of all Q3 servers

Abuse

Postby PrEdAtOr » Thu Jan 17, 2013 20:27 UTC

Hello

I want to report abuse of office on the part of chuva, today she did kick to me twice because it was losing. There are many players of vogon who have the same complaint. I believe that they must to take measures with this type of acts.

Thank you very much.
PrEdAtOr

Re: Abuse

Postby chuva » Thu Jan 17, 2013 20:34 UTC

Yes, but not because of what he writes but because he uses autoshot and insulting other players, including me.
It was yet only kick. Warning.

:smilina: :smilina:

Interesting. He was my friend, and what makes one kick. lol :DD
chuva
TM

Server: CTF

Postby chuva » Thu Jan 17, 2013 21:49 UTC

Here You can see how I need kick him for my win... lol I beat him when I want.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chuva
TM

Postby PrEdAtOr » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:43 UTC

I told you I do not use any kind of cheat. Or is it that you think you're the only one who can play good? Yes, we were friends and it's a shame that we cease to be just because you've won a few games. Why not tell everyone who encamp against you is dismissed by you while another camp for you never do it, even asking you frenzy that act? Demos can post all you want, my computer is clean of cheats and incidentally let you know that I know or as they are called nor how to use them. just entered a time for fun, not to fight with a friend who is dedicated to playing dirty since he is administering. Before me were winning cleanly and I never got angry with you, it was not for years? Insults sorry but I think you should leave your attitude offensive to the good of the server, the players and the game itself. By the way, when you beat me al time I also said that you were using cheats. You did? See you in CTF. Kisses
PrEdAtOr

Postby PrEdAtOr » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:45 UTC

interesting. You were a good person until you started to be Admin
PrEdAtOr

Postby PrEdAtOr » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:56 UTC

I've seen the demo and still can not find something to justify your server kicks me twice, I do not see the famous Autoshot or anything to indicate that use cheats. The only thing you show are the insults, sorry, but also provoke so many oups! Sure, you were recording the demo, I thought you were very sympathetic
PrEdAtOr

Postby SD » Fri Jan 18, 2013 16:17 UTC

chuva wrote:Here You can see how I need kick him for my win... lol I beat him when I want.

Chuva, is this the demo in which you feel there is evidence of botting? If so could you state when please? Time etc. If this is not the demo could you please post it?
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby chuva » Fri Jan 18, 2013 17:54 UTC

SD wrote:Chuva, is this the demo in which you feel there is evidence of botting? If so could you state when please? Time etc. If this is not the demo could you please post it?

No, this demo is after this incident. Demo is only for view that I do not need kick him for my win how he writes and how continues with insults for no reason.
I defeat him without problems, I do not need him kick for this :). And not forgetting, it's only a game.

Demo with this incident I have not, unfortunately. I not recording always.
If Predator is angry for kick (was not more, only kick), must realize that insults do not belong in the game.
I have nothing against him, on the contrary I am sorry how he behaves.
Little crying baby that he was beaten by a girl.

PrEdAtOr wrote:interesting. You were a good person until you started to be Admin

Uh, I'm still the same, maybe bothers you, that girl is admin. I've never not abused its powers. And certainly not against you.

sorry for my english... google translate is little shit :)
chuva
TM

Return to Quake 3