COD4 servers [ TDM / FFA / DOM ]

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Re: COD4 servers [ TDM / FFA / DOM ]

Postby SixPack » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:05 UTC

dyn i was joiting read it please xD!
SixPack

Postby dyn » Sun Jul 25, 2010 17:29 UTC

sfkarina wrote:hey dyn what can i do to be an admin??? DO I HAVE TO PAY SOMETHING???

No, admin positions are not for sale. If we need more admins, then we usually ask people who are serious and reliable. However, if someone donates, this means they care about the servers, but it is not the deciding factor about who becomes admin or not.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Postby *kar!na* » Sun Jul 25, 2010 19:50 UTC

ahhhhh ok... =) well let me now when you decided to do something about hackers darling... best wishes 4 u
*kar!na*

Favorite map: WetWork
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Sun Jul 25, 2010 20:41 UTC

Admins can be Mac OSX ussers?
[PB]Willy Wonka

Favorite map: crash

Postby *kar!na* » Sun Jul 25, 2010 21:29 UTC

you have to do something about it NOW! it's impossible to play with those hackers all the time..... you should enter in the game and ask who plays all the time and who is serious about it....
*kar!na*

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Sun Jul 25, 2010 21:41 UTC

sfkarina wrote:you have to do something about it NOW! it's impossible to play with those hackers all the time..... you should enter in the game and ask who plays all the time and who is serious about it....

Holy moly.... Hey Karina, did a hacker made you angry? See im trying to adapt to the hackes acts in COD too but its kinda impossible to play when they ussing cheats..... Im agree with you. :)
[PB]Willy Wonka

Favorite map: crash

Postby *kar!na* » Mon Jul 26, 2010 00:02 UTC

[PB]Willy Wonka wrote:
sfkarina wrote:you have to do something about it NOW! it's impossible to play with those hackers all the time..... you should enter in the game and ask who plays all the time and who is serious about it....

Holy moly.... Hey Karina, did a hacker made you angry? See im trying to adapt to the hackes acts in COD too but its kinda impossible to play when they ussing cheats..... Im agree with you. :)

Yes Willly they make me very angry!!!! lol
*kar!na*

Postby ogiogi » Sun Aug 01, 2010 01:01 UTC

Hi all. I've been playing on these servers for maybe 2 years now or more (how old are the servers anyway). Since I've found them i never played on other servers again. There's no lag and lots of great players. But lately cheaters have invaded my secret "blow off steam" place. I started to hate the game cause of noobs that probably play super mario with cheats. So please if there's anything that can be done do it.

respect
ogiogi
ogiogi

Postby Apocalypse » Sun Aug 01, 2010 02:54 UTC

ogiogi wrote:Hi all. I've been playing on these servers for maybe 2 years now or more (how old are the servers anyway). Since I've found them i never played on other servers again. There's no lag and lots of great players. But lately cheaters have invaded my secret "blow off steam" place. I started to hate the game cause of noobs that probably play super mario with cheats. So please if there's anything that can be done do it.

respect
ogiogi

We are working on getting more admins in the COD servers it might take a little time but we are getting cheaters some times over 10 a day. And You are correct their are alot of them but, we are doing our best right now. we can't make everyone an admin (takes alot to become one here you have to earn trust). So untill then we will have to bear with it because Punk Buster does not even pick up some new bots or new wallhacks. You have anymore concerns just post them here.
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Postby ogiogi » Sun Aug 01, 2010 23:41 UTC

We are working on getting more admins in the COD servers it might take a little time but we are getting cheaters some times over 10 a day. And You are correct their are alot of them but, we are doing our best right now. we can't make everyone an admin (takes alot to become one here you have to earn trust). So untill then we will have to bear with it because Punk Buster does not even pick up some new bots or new wallhacks. You have anymore concerns just post them here.

Thx for the reply. I'm surely one of the first players on the server so it really bothers me to see it ruined like that. Keep up the good work :1st:
ogiogi

Postby Apocalypse » Mon Aug 02, 2010 01:25 UTC

ogiogi wrote:

Thx for the reply. I'm surely one of the first players on the server so it really bothers me to see it ruined like that. Keep up the good work :1st:

We just ask for everyones patience, servers will be cleaned up. :wallbash:

Thanks.
Apoc
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Postby rookie » Fri Aug 06, 2010 03:11 UTC

2 of your cod4 sites have been down. are you planning to start them up again. Im 68 years old and i love to play these sites.

rookie
rookie
TM

Favorite map: chinatown

Postby dyn » Fri Aug 06, 2010 04:39 UTC

Which servers? IPs maybe changed, or maybe someone was banned in your area. Check http://vogon.vg to see status of all servers.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby rookie » Fri Aug 06, 2010 23:27 UTC

these are the no.s for servers down. 68.168.212.218, 68.168.212.221. they have been down about 4 days.

rookie
rookie
TM

Postby rookie » Sun Aug 08, 2010 02:21 UTC

dyn; never mind about those servers. I see they are up and running. Just an old man havin some fun,lol. I love the way they move fast.

rookie
rookie
TM

Postby dyn » Sun Aug 08, 2010 03:19 UTC

Thanks! If there is any problem with connecting, send me PM and we will sort it out. Or contact Apocalypse here on forum.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypse » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:59 UTC

Any problems with COD anyone can post it here like Dyn said. If it is a more private matter like someone personally attacking you, (calling you names saying stuff about your mom ect...) You can PM me or Dyn their name and they will be taken care of. If anyone wants to help with cheaters you can take demo's and post them on the board even upload them here. To record demos bring the console down the "~" key.
Type /bind WHATBUTTONUWANT "record"
To stop recording.
/bind WHATBUTTONUWANT "stoprecord"

Replace WHATBUTTONUWANT with what you want to control recording with. here is an example of mine.

/bind F7 "record" <-----------starts demo
/bind F8 "stoprecord" <-------stops demo

Thanks, (:
Apocalypse
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Postby rookie » Thu Aug 12, 2010 03:24 UTC

2 questions, in cod4 what does the light bulb above the players head mean?

I was in one of your cod4 servers and i was runnin around after i run out of ammo and started knifing people, and it was like they couldnt see me. I killed about 30 and I left the game because I didnt want people to think I was cheatin. Was i in some kind of a glitch? 2nd time it has happened. Im definately not that good.

rookie
rookie
TM

Postby Orange_Joos » Thu Aug 12, 2010 04:06 UTC

It seems that I can not connect to the ares ffa chaos server, or any ares servers. I can connect to the mars ffa server however. Ive tried to /connect to it and re adding it to my favorites, but still nothing works. When I try to connect, I am left with "awaiting connection" until the server times out. Any solutions?

Am I suspected of cheating? I go by the name glyix.
Orange_Joos

Postby dyn » Thu Aug 12, 2010 08:16 UTC

rookie wrote:2 questions, in cod4 what does the light bulb above the players head mean?

I was in one of your cod4 servers and i was runnin around after i run out of ammo and started knifing people, and it was like they couldnt see me. I killed about 30 and I left the game because I didnt want people to think I was cheatin. Was i in some kind of a glitch? 2nd time it has happened. Im definately not that good.

Light bulb means they have the Start Menu open, selecting team or class.

Nah, probably they were not that experienced, don't worry about it.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby dyn » Thu Aug 12, 2010 08:16 UTC

Orange_Joos wrote:It seems that I can not connect to the ares ffa chaos server, or any ares servers. I can connect to the mars ffa server however. Ive tried to /connect to it and re adding it to my favorites, but still nothing works. When I try to connect, I am left with "awaiting connection" until the server times out. Any solutions?

Maybe some admin banned you, or someone else with similar IP was banned.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby Orange_Joos » Thu Aug 12, 2010 19:20 UTC

dyn wrote:
Orange_Joos wrote:It seems that I can not connect to the ares ffa chaos server, or any ares servers. I can connect to the mars ffa server however. Ive tried to /connect to it and re adding it to my favorites, but still nothing works. When I try to connect, I am left with "awaiting connection" until the server times out. Any solutions?

Maybe some admin banned you, or someone else with similar IP was banned.

Ah i see. I knew that was going to happen. There were a lot of people blaming me for hacking because i was almost always on the top of the list for kills. That has always been the only real problem with your servers, there is no way for an admin to 100% know if somebody is cheating unless its obvious. It is quite sad actually, your servers always have people on them, and you know exactly how to tweak the settings to make it extremely fun and not get boring fast. I will occasionally play the mars ffa server but its no where near as fun because of all of the hackers. The main reason I played ares ffa was because of punkbuster. oh well, it was fun while it lasted. :lol: :lol:

Or maybe it is something on my side that is causing the problem? until then, I will go back to TF2 and bad company 2, or call of duty world at war. :lol:
Orange_Joos

Postby Orange_Joos » Fri Aug 13, 2010 18:06 UTC

Could somebody tell me if/and or why I am banned from the ares servers? Its not fun wanting to play some free for all, and every time that I go into the mars ffa server there is at least 1 cheater, and up to 4 or 5 at once.
Orange_Joos

Postby dyn » Fri Aug 13, 2010 18:15 UTC

Orange_Joos wrote:Could somebody tell me if/and or why I am banned from the ares servers? Its not fun wanting to play some free for all, and every time that I go into the mars ffa server there is at least 1 cheater, and up to 4 or 5 at once.

I checked and see no ban issued.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby Orange_Joos » Sat Aug 14, 2010 07:34 UTC

dyn wrote:
Orange_Joos wrote:Could somebody tell me if/and or why I am banned from the ares servers? Its not fun wanting to play some free for all, and every time that I go into the mars ffa server there is at least 1 cheater, and up to 4 or 5 at once.

I checked and see no ban issued.

Thank you for checking. It must be something on my side then.
Orange_Joos

Postby Taeo » Sun Aug 22, 2010 19:14 UTC

Hiya,

Just this weekend I started having some connection problems as well. The server ( ARES TDM ) still shows up in my favorites but attempting to connect results in a time out.

I suspect someone banned me under a false accusation of cheating. I was doing very well when someone said "Nice hacks Taeo". Seconds later I lost connection to the server and was not able to rejoin.

Can someone confirm if I have in fact been banned? And if so, can the ban please be lifted? I despise hackers and often go out of my way to spectate a player when they are suspected of aim-botting. My player name is "Taeo".

I really enjoy playing on your server so I hope something can be worked out.

Thanks.
Taeo

Postby dyn » Mon Aug 23, 2010 19:22 UTC

It could be, or someone close to you got banned either by admin or server itself. Let me know if you can connect, but keep in mind server can be full a lot of times.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby Taeo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 20:49 UTC

dyn wrote:It could be, or someone close to you got banned either by admin or server itself. Let me know if you can connect, but keep in mind server can be full a lot of times.

Thanks for the response. It's not an issue of the server being full - I know that. Oddly enough I am able to see how many players are on the server when I bring up my favorites list but instead of the server name it just has the IP address, map, number of players, and the ping showing as "-". It's bizarre.

I'll check it again tonight.
Taeo

Postby dyn » Tue Aug 24, 2010 20:54 UTC

If you can see the server in Favorites then it should be fine. Maybe you have some old entries there, check http://vogon.vg/ for current servers / ips.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby Orange_Joos » Tue Aug 24, 2010 20:59 UTC

Taeo wrote:
dyn wrote:It could be, or someone close to you got banned either by admin or server itself. Let me know if you can connect, but keep in mind server can be full a lot of times.

Thanks for the response. It's not an issue of the server being full - I know that. Oddly enough I am able to see how many players are on the server when I bring up my favorites list but instead of the server name it just has the IP address, map, number of players, and the ping showing as "-". It's bizarre.

I'll check it again tonight.

The same thing happens to me. I usually have to reset my modem and then I will be able to connect. I noticed that when I play on ares ffa chaos for a period of time, usually more than an hour at a time, I will be playing and randomly I will go 999 and time out. Then after that I will not be able to connect like you are saying. So then I will restart my modem and that usually works.
Orange_Joos

PreviousNext

Return to COD4