Server Settings

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Server Settings

Postby fallout » Mon Jul 26, 2010 17:41 UTC

I've been playing the game 18 month's now. One thing I've noticed that's different then most if
not all other server's is, how do you make the dead bodies disappear so fast. All the other's stay
around for what seems the entire match. Is there a clientside command I can enter, or is this
serverside. I would appreciate any input on this subject. =)

fallout :megagrin:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Re: Server Settings

Postby dyn » Mon Jul 26, 2010 18:27 UTC

Quake 3? You mean respawn times? That's part of the mod, you can download it for free including full source code. Not everything is possible to set up with settings, you need to actually mod the game.

For COD4 it all depends on number of players. There is finite number of items which are active in the game, and more dead bodies and other crap you have around, sooner they will disappear, after new ones appear. Otherwise they auto-disappear after certain time, if there is nothing new added to the game.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8

Re: Server Settings

Postby fallout » Wed Jul 28, 2010 01:49 UTC

Thankyou for your quick reply dyn.

I was referring to COD4 and your server's. I noticed that you have them disappearing quite fast after they die.
But on most, if not all other server's, they stay where they've died longer. I thought there was a server setting
that reduces the time. Thankyou again.

fallout :megagrin:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown

Return to COD4