Air strikes

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Air strikes

Postby Nightwolf » Sun Apr 10, 2011 21:48 UTC

Grettings..! I´ve played on server these days and I´ve noticed that Air strikes are disabled, I wanna know the reason.! They form part of the game and I don´t understand Why you don´t let them working.! Please,Take in consideration this suggestion.! It´s to be more agreeably the game, I just want another thing.! It´d be fine If stayed an admin on server at least at night, because Cheaters have been connecting to the game, and It´s been difficult to play fair.! Is it possible PB be activated one more time? It´ll be contribute to keep the server with kind people to play all the time! Hope U be fine.! Regards!! It´s a simple suggestion to get better the server which It´s one of most visited lately..!
Nightwolf

Re: Air strikes

Postby Apocalypse » Mon Apr 11, 2011 00:32 UTC

which server? they are working on FFA and TDM right now
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Postby dyn » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:03 UTC

Nightwolf wrote:Grettings..! I´ve played on server these days and I´ve noticed that Air strikes are disabled, I wanna know the reason.! They form part of the game and I don´t understand Why you don´t let them working.! Please,Take in consideration this suggestion.! It´s to be more agreeably the game, I just want another thing.! It´d be fine If stayed an admin on server at least at night, because Cheaters have been connecting to the game, and It´s been difficult to play fair.! Is it possible PB be activated one more time? It´ll be contribute to keep the server with kind people to play all the time! Hope U be fine.! Regards!! It´s a simple suggestion to get better the server which It´s one of most visited lately..!

You forgot password for your other account?

No, we don't need more admins at this moment. More info: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1837
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Postby QueenKimmy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 17:00 UTC

Nightwolf wrote: It´d be fine If stayed an admin on server at least at night, because Cheaters have been connecting to the game, and It´s been difficult to play fair.!

Our admins live all over in different time zones. It is not really feasible to request an admin be on at night, as what is night is different for everyone. All admins are present whenever their schedule allows for them to be, it is just impossible to have someone in the servers 24/7.
QueenKimmy
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3ProDM3
Server: FFA

Postby {TTS}Pond » Tue Apr 12, 2011 22:57 UTC

He's right airstrikes aren't working for Dom server...

pond
{TTS}Pond

Server: INSTAKILL

Return to COD4