1SK Aimbot Clan on the ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

1SK Aimbot Clan on the ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server

Postby Q_Q_ME » Mon Jan 09, 2012 17:50 UTC

First let me say that I don’t usually post about the hacks on the ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server.

I don’t post because most of the time the server eventually kicks them for one reason or another.

There are however, some who are constant repeat offenders that only a live admin could deal with.

With that said let me get to the point of this post.

Since the beginning of the Christmas holiday there has been a large influx of 1SK Aimbot Clan members on the server.

Recently I did some research on the self-proclaimed Aimbot clan 1SK.

To start with 1SK stands for (One Shot 1 Kill) there are many clean playing 1SK clans out there not to be confused with the self-proclaimed 1SK Aimbot Clan.

From what I’ve been able to determine is that they are running a free web site forum.

The self-proclaimed Aimbot clan 1SK says it only accepts players as members if they are devoted to using Aimbots and full multi hacks that include anti kick in them.

I first saw them come into the ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server over the Christmas holidays.

They took over the server and made it impossible for other’s to play on the server throughout the entire holiday season.

Their method of attack was to have a 1SK player on each team making it impossible for other players on both sides to avoid their flagrant aimbot attacks as they took over of the server.

I watched as players just up and left the server and at one point the server was almost empty except for the 1SK Hackers.

As of now they come and go with impunity knowing the server can’t kick them and that there are no live admins in the server to manually kick them from the server.

For what it’s worth and this is just my own opinion maybe it’s time to start banning the 1SK players by wild carding their IP’S.

In the long run banning 1SK players by the use of wild carding their IP’S might also block a very few number of other players from accessing the server.

The good news is that it will also allow a larger number of players the opportunity to play on server without the annoying 1SK players to take over the server and run players out of the server that most likely won’t return.

The banning of a few unwanted players surly out ways the gaining of many repeat players on the server and would surly increase the server stats overall.

Again from what I have observed when the 1SK players are in the server the server has lost more players that most likely won’t come back than the few it would lose by banning the 1SK players by wild carding their IP’S.

Here’s a link to a video of the 1SK Clan taking over the server during the Christmas Holiday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwyzqDloAWc&context=C301fc61ADOEgsToPDskKYANDfJiZ6SuOKug8RE-QZ

PS: I have over 20 demo vids of the 1SK taking over the server.
-
-
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Favorite map: Crash
Server: TDM

Re: 1SK Aimbot Clan on the ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server

Postby Apocalypse » Wed Jan 11, 2012 18:01 UTC

we will be watching for them, thanks
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Postby sudu garfu » Fri Jan 27, 2012 05:52 UTC

hiii...how to play online COD4 with vogon.vg server?
sudu garfu

Postby Apocalypse » Fri Jan 27, 2012 17:52 UTC

sudu garfu wrote:hiii...how to play online COD4 with vogon.vg server?

bring down the console and type:
For TDM /connect 184.82.87.50:28960
For FFA /connect 184.82.87.51:28960
For DOM /connect 184.82.87.54:28960
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Return to COD4