Kicked From The ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk Server

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Kicked From The ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk Server

Postby Q_Q_ME » Sat Feb 11, 2012 18:39 UTC

OK’ yesterday I had to wait all morning to play on the server because of all the idiots using hacks map after map and no auto kick.

I came in and the Killhouse map was on going and there was a 1SK IDIOT in there that scored over 1000 KILLS with a very low death
count and never got the auto kick. (As always I have the demo of it)

I don't hack and I’m still using the original game and the same GUID I paid for when the game first came out.

I have never had a PB Violation against any of my user names or my GUID.

I play on the ARES server and I get kicked and even if I reboot my modem and router and my PC I still can't get back in. (the hacks get back in with no problem)

I couldn't play much today again because of all the idiots using hacks.

I finally decide to go into the server and play a map or 2 and in the first minute of play in the Ambush Map with very little score I get kicked.

The server seems to kick the good guys rather than the idiots that use hacks.

Enough is enough.

If it wasn’t the server that kicked me and I'm pretty sure it wasn't the server then someone owes me and expiation and an apology.

Show me a demo of me using a hack of any kind. (I can't wait to see it)

I have a 2 TB hard drive loaded with demos of hacks on the server and I always start a new demo at the start of every map.

It's an old habit from my days of playing S&D Clan Scrims.

If you have a new Admin that says they have the experience when they don't and that’s the reason I was kicked then they need to stand down till they gain some experience.

As you can see from this post I’m not a happy camper right now.

Show me the demo !!!!
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Favorite map: Crash
Server: TDM

Re: Kicked From The ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk Server

Postby Apocalypse » Sat Feb 11, 2012 18:47 UTC

server has been getting attacked alot lately. their was recently a server side patch released for flood attacks. If someone is attacking from your ip block you can be banned anywheres from 15 minuites till when the attack stops. the new flood protect is sensitive to. i banned myself for a day refreshing to fast trying to get into a full server. I know you dont cheat. and autokick should be fixed.... servers were restarted yesterday evening EST USA. I have also been banned for attacks from my ip block. one time for 3 days.

server variables:

g_compassShowEnemies

gamename
Call of Duty 4

mod

protocol

shortversion

sv_allowAnonymous

sv_disableClientConsole

sv_floodprotect

sv_maxPing

sv_maxRate

sv_minPing

sv_privateClients

sv_pure

sv_voice

ui_maxclients
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Postby Q_Q_ME » Sat Feb 11, 2012 19:20 UTC

Thanks for the quick reply Apocalypse.

The first thing I checked was my router firewall logs and there was no indication of any attacks and its set to deny anonymous pings there is also a strong encryption running on it to block un wanted intrusions.

I then checked my anti-virus firewall logs and they were also clean.

Sorry for the frustrated thread, but the constant takeover of the server by the hackers lately is getting to me.

My server was almost full this morning and I had to ban a few players for using Multi Hacks before they drove the clean players out of the server.

It’s just a little frustrating to start to play and have the idiots come in and spoil the game play for myself and everyone else on the server.

I’ve gone so far as to invite them to my server just so I could have the pleasure of kicking and Perm banning them. LOL

Thanks Again Apocalypse

PS: You can delete my post if you want to.

ED, AKA, WNDE|Q_Q_Me
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Favorite map: Crash
Server: TDM

Postby Apocalypse » Sat Feb 11, 2012 20:56 UTC

:DD
Q_Q_ME wrote:Thanks for the quick reply Apocalypse.

The first thing I checked was my router firewall logs and there was no indication of any attacks and its set to deny anonymous pings there is also a strong encryption running on it to block un wanted intrusions.

I then checked my anti-virus firewall logs and they were also clean.

Sorry for the frustrated thread, but the constant takeover of the server by the hackers lately is getting to me.

My server was almost full this morning and I had to ban a few players for using Multi Hacks before they drove the clean players out of the server.

It’s just a little frustrating to start to play and have the idiots come in and spoil the game play for myself and everyone else on the server.

I’ve gone so far as to invite them to my server just so I could have the pleasure of kicking and Perm banning them. LOL

Thanks Again Apocalypse

PS: You can delete my post if you want to.

ED, AKA, WNDE|Q_Q_Me

NP man it is fustrating ban should lift itself when trouble is over.
and i have been trying to be online more (not always as apocalypse but i am there) :DD
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Return to COD4