ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk

Postby GRMPF » Wed Feb 29, 2012 03:12 UTC

Hey guys, this is my very first post here 8-)

I realy enjoyed playing on your ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server. But, yea, autobanned for 94:22 :dead3:
I know the shitstorm of aimbotter, wallhackers, No Recoilers, UAV hackers and all the other (dunno swearing is allowed here)guys best because I am in another CoD4 cracked clan without PunkBuster on most of our servers. BUT: we have a srs army of admins from all different timezones and we are well connected via XFire, including a lot of non members who are calling us if there is any hacker. This way we are able to hold our servers clean.

The point of my post:
We dont have a server with encreased speed, so I realy LOVE this server, but getting kicked for owning is (still don't know swearing is allowed).

Feels like a kindergarden, invite all noobs, take care that they don't get owned bye the bullyies, and if they are too good they need to leave :lol:

I only wanted to give this feedback, nice server, but this autoban thing is terrible. Maybe you guys are able to find any other way to hold your servers clean. Or another filter, like: 10 kills in 8 sec 2 times in 1 minute... Or maybe if a admin goes ingame he/she can disable this as long as he is ingame... Dunno.

Greetings from Germany
Grmpf
GRMPF

Re: ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk

Postby Apocalypse » Fri Mar 02, 2012 17:58 UTC

GRMPF wrote:Hey guys, this is my very first post here 8-)

I realy enjoyed playing on your ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk server. But, yea, autobanned for 94:22 :dead3:
I know the shitstorm of aimbotter, wallhackers, No Recoilers, UAV hackers and all the other (dunno swearing is allowed here)guys best because I am in another CoD4 cracked clan without PunkBuster on most of our servers. BUT: we have a srs army of admins from all different timezones and we are well connected via XFire, including a lot of non members who are calling us if there is any hacker. This way we are able to hold our servers clean.

The point of my post:
We dont have a server with encreased speed, so I realy LOVE this server, but getting kicked for owning is (still don't know swearing is allowed).

Feels like a kindergarden, invite all noobs, take care that they don't get owned bye the bullyies, and if they are too good they need to leave :lol:

I only wanted to give this feedback, nice server, but this autoban thing is terrible. Maybe you guys are able to find any other way to hold your servers clean. Or another filter, like: 10 kills in 8 sec 2 times in 1 minute... Or maybe if a admin goes ingame he/she can disable this as long as he is ingame... Dunno.

Greetings from Germany
Grmpf

It took alot of programming and scripting to make autoban work. What you propose sounds good but it would require taking apart the game code itself. The autoban now is the only way to stop hackers when admins are not there. You will just have to watch your score. Dyn dont tell exact cutoff but, I have seen people with 300 point lead not get banned so try to keep it within that. so it would be 30 kills TDM 60 kills FFA or DOM. That is a pretty big lead.
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Postby GRMPF » Sat Mar 03, 2012 03:47 UTC

Okay, as long as there is a srs enemy I am allowed to own, nice :twisted2:

I have got 84:11 today and don't got banned because there was an aimboter with 72 kills in the enemy team, I gues I will visit your servers more often now! :lol:

C ya
Grmpf
GRMPF

Postby Apocalypse » Mon Mar 05, 2012 02:35 UTC

GRMPF wrote:Okay, as long as there is a srs enemy I am allowed to own, nice :twisted2:

I have got 84:11 today and don't got banned because there was an aimboter with 72 kills in the enemy team, I gues I will visit your servers more often now! :lol:

C ya
Grmpf

thanks for understanding (:
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Postby (SRB)$tReL0K » Fri Mar 09, 2012 18:30 UTC

We need admins on this fucking server!Every damn time I join there are minimum 3 hackers there using EvilHook....
Come on people are you crazy?! We need some damn admins!
(SRB)$tReL0K

Postby AG » Fri Mar 09, 2012 19:04 UTC

(SRB)$tReL0K wrote:We need admins on this fucking server!Every damn time I join there are minimum 3 hackers there using EvilHook....
Come on people are you crazy?! We need some damn admins!

wait… you *don't* want hackers?

as i understood it, cod players asked for a minimum of 3 hackers every damn time they join.
AG
Q3 Admin

Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby pindos » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:52 UTC

Hi!
Cheater _Oaze game in server ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk
Protect & anti hack is disable now ? :<
Thank's Pindos
pindos

Postby Apocalypse » Sat Mar 10, 2012 18:51 UTC

pindos wrote:Hi!
Cheater _Oaze game in server ARES TDM ANARCHY Crk
Protect & anti hack is disable now ? :<
Thank's Pindos

autoban should be working i'll restart server.
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Postby (SRB)$tReL0K » Mon Mar 12, 2012 09:43 UTC

Please man this server is full of hackers!
(SRB)$tReL0K

Postby Fierfaks » Fri Jun 14, 2013 17:11 UTC

It would be desirable 50 kills for TDM
Fierfaks
TM

Server: TDM

Return to COD4