COD4 TDM

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

COD4 TDM

Postby misfit » Thu Sep 20, 2012 14:38 UTC

I'm afraid the frustration level with players in the server mentioned above, is getting critical. I know that you don't have enough admins to be on "all the time". I also know that funds are an issue. I'm afraid that you stand NO CHANCE of encouraging new donations to keep the server going from those players that are sick of seeing cheaters and hackers go unchallenged. I will offer to spend several hours each day as an admin and vary when those hours will be, so cheats can't avoid me ALL the time. But it will be EVERY DAY! I'll also be willing to donate $20.00 a month while I perform these duties. Provide me with the ability to perform as an admin and the cheaters will get tired of being kicked and blocked.... and perhaps we can convince them to either clean up their act.... or find another server to ruin peoples games. The general consensus right now, at least among those cheaters, is that there are no admins on the aforementioned server and therefore they have nothing to worry about. It's amazing some of the arrogance shown by these guys.... "everyone knows they cheat here"....." there are never any admins on this server".... I'd like to change that mindset. It won't happen overnight, but I'm willing to bet I can change those particular perceptions relatively quickly and I'm willing to pay to do it. It would be a LOT easier to convince players to contribute to the upkeep of the server, if they thought that someone cared enough to do something about the cheats. It's time to clean up the COD4 TDM server guys. I know you'll probably want to discuss it amongst yourselves, so I'll wait for your response. Thanks for hearing me out.

misfit
misfit
TM (inactive)

Re: COD4 TDM

Postby dyn » Thu Sep 20, 2012 20:28 UTC

Yes thanks, it's also very busy server and even when there are some admins they simply cannot keep up with everything going on. It can be stressful.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Postby MissTaken » Wed Sep 26, 2012 04:32 UTC

misfit wrote:I'm afraid the frustration level with players in the server mentioned above, is getting critical. I know that you don't have enough admins to be on "all the time". I also know that funds are an issue. I'm afraid that you stand NO CHANCE of encouraging new donations to keep the server going from those players that are sick of seeing cheaters and hackers go unchallenged. I will offer to spend several hours each day as an admin and vary when those hours will be, so cheats can't avoid me ALL the time. But it will be EVERY DAY! I'll also be willing to donate $20.00 a month while I perform these duties. Provide me with the ability to perform as an admin and the cheaters will get tired of being kicked and blocked.... and perhaps we can convince them to either clean up their act.... or find another server to ruin peoples games. The general consensus right now, at least among those cheaters, is that there are no admins on the aforementioned server and therefore they have nothing to worry about. It's amazing some of the arrogance shown by these guys.... "everyone knows they cheat here"....." there are never any admins on this server".... I'd like to change that mindset. It won't happen overnight, but I'm willing to bet I can change those particular perceptions relatively quickly and I'm willing to pay to do it. It would be a LOT easier to convince players to contribute to the upkeep of the server, if they thought that someone cared enough to do something about the cheats. It's time to clean up the COD4 TDM server guys. I know you'll probably want to discuss it amongst yourselves, so I'll wait for your response. Thanks for hearing me out.

Dyn, I've been playing on Ares Chaos Crk FFA for about 4 weeks now and I love it. However, twice, I've found myself locked out because I was spawn camping at maps like Cargo and Killhouse. The other night, my friend Mutilator and I were playing and I was leading by 100 kills or something only because several aimbotters were kicked. I'm not an aimbotter and in fact, I spend my time cursing them and trying to troll them to pieces (only the aimbotters, the Velocity users and the X22 Instant Hook scammers). I really want to get back onto the server to play. It's depressing. I am willing to donate $20 bucks a month to Ares for playing but also for admin rights. I have at least 10 or 15 STEAM players that can back up that I'm not a cheater. Please let me know something.
MissTaken

Postby MissTaken » Wed Sep 26, 2012 04:36 UTC

I just posted a huge reply and I don't know where it went.

I've been playing Ares FFA for about 4 weeks but twice I've found myself unable to join the server...either because I was inadvertantly kicked or because it's down. I was playing about 4 nights ago with my friend, Mutilator (ranked 14th on your server after only 2 weeks of playing) and I guess I was kicked because I was leading the pack (spawncamping @ Killhouse and Cargo)...I mean, that's what happens when there are 48 people on a server. I'm not a cheater though and would appreciate being unbanned. I LOVE the server. I'm also willing to donate at least $20 a month for admin rights....so I can...(see above quote from misfit). Please fix this.
MissTaken

Postby dyn » Fri Sep 28, 2012 07:40 UTC

Is everything ok now?
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Return to COD4