Not sure if banned or what

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Not sure if banned or what

Postby Aerojh » Sat Aug 03, 2013 20:59 UTC

When i connect to ares tdm anarchy crk i am there for 10 seconds maybe more and i get connection interrupted then after a minute of that i get kicked and the server just shows an ip in the server list for me

As soon as i connect to the tdm server after 10-30 seconds i get connection interrupted then kicked after 1 minute then the server only shows as an ip in my list and i cant connect for some period of time

last time i played was on shipment i mention how i got a 55 killstreak just then, and then i got disconnected and havent been able to connect normally since

ingame name was blake
Aerojh

Re: Not sure if banned or what

Postby Q_Q_ME » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:46 UTC

HI’ Aerojh

Before we can help you, we’ll need more than just the player name you were using when you were disconnected from the server.

It would be helpful if you tell us what Country you live in and provide us with the the last 4 letters/numbers of your GUID/Key Code that you were using at the time.

It would also be very helpful if you could provide us with an approximant date and time when you think you were banned/autobanned.

With the thousands of players that play on our servers It would be very difficult for us to help you without this information.

Q_Q_Me :oldman:
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Favorite map: Crash
Server: TDM

Postby Aerojh » Sun Jun 08, 2014 23:30 UTC

Q_Q_ME wrote:HI’ Aerojh

Before we can help you, we’ll need more than just the player name you were using when you were disconnected from the server.

It would be helpful if you tell us what Country you live in and provide us with the the last 4 letters/numbers of your GUID/Key Code that you were using at the time.

It would also be very helpful if you could provide us with an approximant date and time when you think you were banned/autobanned.

With the thousands of players that play on our servers It would be very difficult for us to help you without this information.

Q_Q_Me :oldman:

Hey there it's me again, totally forgot about this I'm actually having a kind of similar issue again

This seems to happen every few days where I get kicked for a few days,

It only happens whenever i place first a few games in a row or so then i get the connection interrupted then i cant reconnect for a few days

Anyways judging from your response let me provide the info

Disconnect date: 6-8-14 4:20pm
Last 4 digits: 451d
Ingame name: blake:spoderman
This is in the FFA server, i no longer have an issue with the TDM server
Aerojh

Postby fallout » Wed Jun 18, 2014 13:09 UTC

Hi Aerojh

I was there when I witnessed your 999. You infact did get the AutoBan again. Give it a couple of
days, and you shouldn't have a problem.

:)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: TDM

Return to COD4