Ares Tdm Anarchy Crk - looking for solutions

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Ares Tdm Anarchy Crk - looking for solutions

Postby IsaaC » Wed Aug 07, 2013 17:01 UTC

As you can see this is my first topic on this board so HELLO everyone! :hot:

As you can notice I've played on this server before, and i didn't have any problems that time..
Since ~1 month i got a problems with connection on this server.. the thing is that i join into server, i play for couple minutes but! if i am lucky i can play two rounds :ugly2: and then some notification appears that my connection is interrupted AND?! DONE... i have to exit the game, and i cannot even see this server on the list, tada!..
If i am lucky again.. i can see the server the next day and join, but for couple minutes as above..

I've reinstalled COD and i've only lost my lvl, but! the problem is still out there, i need to take him down :yes: nvm.. i just wan't to play on your server cause it's fun ^^

Is there anybody who could help me?
IsaaC

Favorite map: Crash
Server: TDM

Re: Ares Tdm Anarchy Crk - looking for solutions

Postby Q_Q_ME » Thu Aug 08, 2013 01:39 UTC

Hello' IsaaC

Welcome to Vogon!

IsaaC when you get a chance, log into the TDM server and play for a while and then let me know if you get disconnected again.

Q_Q_Me :oldman:
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby IsaaC » Thu Aug 08, 2013 16:04 UTC

Thanks for answer!

I was playing for one hour .It seems that it is ok, but i will update the topic in case :greatgrin:
IsaaC

Postby IsaaC » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:43 UTC

Date: August the 13th
Map: Overgrown

Same problem - Connection interrupted.
IsaaC

Postby Q_Q_ME » Tue Aug 13, 2013 14:13 UTC

Hello’ IssaC

With no information to go on other than the date you were disconnected I have to assume that you
were well ahead of the other players on score and you were Auto Banned on score difference.

The auto ban does not kick for killing to fast.

It kicks for score difference.

If you have to large of a lead over the other players you will most likely get kicked by the Auto Ban.

Try not to lead by more than 250 or 25 kills in the TDM server.

The Auto Ban is in place to protect against Aimbotters.

IsaaC’ I’ve watched you play many times and you’re usually well ahead of all the other players on score.

All you need to do is start watching your score so you don’t get AutoBanned.

Hope this helps you with the random disconnects.

Regards

Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby IsaaC » Tue Aug 13, 2013 15:06 UTC

Sounds logical :)

Thanks for help QQ :blush:
IsaaC

Postby IsaaC » Wed Oct 02, 2013 14:21 UTC

Hello to everyone! i'd like to report a problem that happened several times recently.

The thing is that anytime I play for a couple minutes, the notification appears which says "connection interrupted".. :( It hurts! because I'm not overscoring other players now, im careful and It happens anytime, mostly in a day and not at night :( (maybe the problem lays in a cd-key?)

Regards and looking for answer :blush:
IsaaC

Postby Q_Q_ME » Wed Oct 02, 2013 15:12 UTC

OK IssaC
I’ve been waiting for you to come to the board IssaC!!!

I see that you conveniently forgot to mention something pertinent to your problem in your post.

The other day you were in the server telling everyone in the server how to get around the autoban.

We do tell some of the players that register here on the board how to avoid the autoban, but it’s not you’re place to be telling everyone in the server how to avoid it.

The autoban is in place to insure that the constant influx of hacks/aimbotters don’t take over the server and rape the clean players.

There are thousands of hacks that come to the Vogon servers and never come to the board or register so they don’t know about the autoban and how it works.

What you did when you were telling all the players in the server how to avoid the autoban was opening the door for hacks to avoid the autoban and continue to rape the clean players from map to map when there’s no admins in the server.

Just so you don’t try to deny it, you should know that it was me in the server when you decided to inform everyone in the server and tell them how to avoid the autoban.

When I asked you “IssaC WTF are you doing” you quickly left the server and I personally banned you.

You talk about how much you like playing on the ARES TDM ANARCHY server, yet in all the time you’ve been playing here
you’ve never once considered supporting the server with any donations of your choice to help us keep the server online.

As I have already stated it’s not your place to be informing any of the players in the server about how the server is setup or run, that’s strictly up to dyn and the admins.

DO NOT DO IT AGAIN!!

Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby IsaaC » Wed Oct 02, 2013 15:44 UTC

QQ I've left the server because I had that notification about connection interrupted, and what is more.. I thought it was some player asking me what am I doing because I had this problem and I couldn't even answer :(

I understand the rules of this operation now, and I will not tell a thing about it again , I promise :)
I thought about donating your site, but I have to make annexe to my bank account first because you're destination bank is registered in US and i ain't got an option to make an international transfer atm. It is quite new bank account and I didn't include any payments off Europe.
IsaaC

Postby Q_Q_ME » Wed Oct 02, 2013 16:13 UTC

Well IssaC

There were actually 2 admins in the server myself and Firefaks that were whiteness to it and at no time did neither of us seen any indication of you ping going 999 and timing out when you left the server after I asked what you were doing.

Keep in mind that as admins we don't always announce ourselves and give away the fact that there are admins in the server.

As long you understand what I've already stated in my previous reply IssaC, your free to re-enter the server and play.

Regards

Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Return to COD4