***If you are BANNED from COD4 post HERE ONLY***

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Postby 10001110101 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 07:13 UTC

If you have been banned, or think you have been banned from COD4 and wish to complain/protest/moan/plead your case then post in THIS topic only.
Post with your IN GAME NAME, the approx time of the ban or alleged ban, specify which server and the rough area you are posting from (we don't need your street address, just the area) - add any information you think relevant (ex "I don't cheat I'm just so amazing at COD4 I always win and can't be beaten")

***IF YOU POST ABOUT SUCH ISSUES ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE FORUM IT WILL BE DELETED AND DEPENDING HOW GRUMPY I AM AT THAT PRECISE MOMENT YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE FORUM***

If this topic disappears (since I can't sticky it) down the list - please bump it back to the top.

SD
VOGON ADMIN TEAM
SOMEONES CAT
CUPID, DONNER & BLITZEN

*****************************************************************************************************************

Hi,

After reading a bit on your forums it appears I was banned for having too high a score. May I be unbanned? I ran into this previously at Athos back when they were running a server in the states. It's rather frustrating. I'm not real sure what info you need or what I can do to prove I'm legit. If someone unbans me can someone clear up what the score limits are for me? I'm happy to go into more detail about my gaming past but suffice it to say when this game was in it's prime I played in several leagues and ladders without any issues and we held #1 for TDM at TWL for long periods of time. If needed I'll start recording demo when I play so someone can look at it and see what's what. Thanks in advance for your time

Re: Ban

Postby SD » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:41 UTC

That's probably the most polite un-ban request I've seen on these boards. Dyn will see this post at some point and it's up to him what he does, and I'm sure you'll be the first to know.
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby 10001110101 » Sat May 04, 2013 06:19 UTC

I'm not sure how long it lasted but I checked and got in again last night..... Same result. It's sort of tricky though. I wasn't really that far ahead this time. I imagine someone left and that left me as the highest score by a wide margin. Anyway, I suppose I'll wait it out again and try to pay closer attention to the scores. I get sucked into the game and play pretty intensely so I easily lose track if I'm in a groove like that and doing well. Thanks for taking the time to reply. If you need anything from me or have other suggestions let me know.

Take care.

Postby TheLamanting » Sat May 04, 2013 17:14 UTC

Hi Dyn, unfortunately i got banned for the same reason, may i get an unban too please? :sweet: Obviously i was not cheating i reached alot of kills in short time and then bang "Connection timed out". Thanks in advance!
TheLamanting

Postby SD » Sat May 04, 2013 17:32 UTC

TheLamanting wrote:Hi Dyn, unfortunately i got banned for the same reason, may i get an unban too please? :sweet: Obviously i was not cheating i reached alot of kills in short time and then bang "Connection timed out". Thanks in advance!

No you can't because you're Hungarian and I told you already we don't like those :DD
SD
Former Admin

Postby NIko_bellic » Sat May 04, 2013 19:40 UTC

Many people began to address about this issue. May be for regular and checked players you can cancel the auto-kick if its possible that of such situation not happen again? Or something to do to
auto-kick not throw honest players just because they play well?
NIko_bellic

Postby TheLamanting » Sat May 04, 2013 19:52 UTC

SD wrote:
TheLamanting wrote:Hi Dyn, unfortunately i got banned for the same reason, may i get an unban too please? :sweet: Obviously i was not cheating i reached alot of kills in short time and then bang "Connection timed out". Thanks in advance!

No you can't because you're Hungarian and I told you already we don't like those :DD

I fear i'm about to change my nation to chinese then, hopefully i will have more success with that :<
TheLamanting

Postby SD » Sat May 04, 2013 22:30 UTC

NIko_bellic wrote:Many people began to address about this issue. May be for regular and checked players you can cancel the auto-kick if its possible that of such situation not happen again? Or something to do to
auto-kick not throw honest players just because they play well?

We can whitelist certain players, but that's reserved for players we are certain about. In some ways the autokick is a nuisance, but it needs to be there because admins can't be on servers all the time. It's up to dyn who gets whitelisted, I've seen no evidence of you actually cheating and I believe you are genuine, but I don't control whitelists so we have to wait till dyn is around to see what he thinks.
SD
Former Admin

Postby 10001110101 » Fri May 10, 2013 04:22 UTC

Hijack a thread often? Geez. OK. Happened again. BUT this time I have demo of it. Cybopat makes an excellent demo player if you've never used it I highly recommend it. It gives you lots of tools to catch hackers with. Oh, this demo is several maps. Pipeline, Shipment (Blah!), Showdown, Vacant, and Backlot where I was kicked. You an fast forward using the cybopat cod4player if you want to get to Backlot quickly. Thanks for any help you might can give. Here's the link: http://rapidshare.com/files/4030842685/demo0009.dm_1

Postby MQCOD4 » Sat May 11, 2013 19:46 UTC

Hey dyn I was banned too can you please unban me from your servers. I didn't realize it was a ban until now. So can you please unban me. Thank you
MQCOD4

Postby SD » Sat May 11, 2013 21:50 UTC

It's probably an auto kick / temp ban which will lift on it's own, can take a few days I think.
SD
Former Admin

Postby MQCOD4 » Sat May 11, 2013 22:10 UTC

I was banned over a month ago not just a few days ago. I would love if you can unban me my username was MQ100Time
MQCOD4

Postby SD » Sat May 11, 2013 22:18 UTC

MQCOD4 wrote:I was banned over a month ago not just a few days ago. I would love if you can unban me my username was MQ100Time

I can't personally. Will have to wait till dyn surfaces to see what he wants to do.
SD
Former Admin

Postby MQCOD4 » Sat May 11, 2013 23:08 UTC

When will that happen approximately
MQCOD4

Postby SD » Sun May 12, 2013 00:05 UTC

MQCOD4 wrote:When will that happen approximately

Dunno, but I imagine he will be back soon. Ish.
SD
Former Admin

Postby 10001110101 » Sun May 12, 2013 01:29 UTC

Not to be rude but can you guys and others make your own threads? It's hard enough for an admin to keep up with what is what and you hijacking others threads doesn't help any of us get our issues resolved. Thanks!

Postby SD » Sun May 12, 2013 10:45 UTC

It's fine, in fact better, for them to post in this one. They are posting about being banned from COD, which is something we usually don't allow but as it's quiet around here at the moment a few posts are fine. We don't need a dozen new topics all about the same thing (being banned from COD) - all new topics about it are being disapproved (by me at least) but posts in this one are being allowed. For the time being. It's possible dyn will delete this thread altogether when he pops in, he's not a huge fan of "I got banned" posts, especially about COD.
SD
Former Admin

Postby MQCOD4 » Wed May 15, 2013 23:36 UTC

I believe there is something odd in your server. Basically every few days or sometimes weeks I;m able to join the server again but only for 30 seconds and then I get the connection interrupted again is there any reason for this or am I just perma banned
MQCOD4

donations

Postby rookie » Thu May 16, 2013 01:16 UTC

here's 20$ for the servers ...best servers in the land...and a super staff.. good job all ,and thx for the oportunity to play with so many good players ...weedin out the bad guys ,slowly but shurely...ya'll have a good day

rookie(dig)
rookie
TM

Favorite map: chinatown
Server: FFA

Postby Vartazian » Mon May 20, 2013 05:01 UTC

Hey this is =.VaRtaZiaN.= and I get the same exact thing that happens o MQCod4. every few days/ weeks I am able to join then just get kicked and cant rejoin. I think this means I am perma banned. I would like to request an unban, as I have played on this server for years on and off. There are many hackers, but eventually end up getting kicked. I have gotten autokicked before having gotten a lead of 50 kills or more , but now it seems as if it is permanent. I have played cod4 for over 5 years, and have never hacked and never will. I make cod4 codjumper maps, and have demos for every single game I play. Ingame name was either =.VaRtaZiaN.= or [email protected]

Please unbnan me. PS: here's proof if you want to see that im an avid cod4 player.. I made this map and 5 others for the codjumper community.

xf: Vartazian147

Last edited by SD on Mon May 20, 2013 11:32 UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixed YouTube tags. Removed GUID
Vartazian

Postby MQCOD4 » Thu May 30, 2013 01:13 UTC

Okay guys I finally got unbanned server is lots of fun so happy
MQCOD4

Postby SD » Thu May 30, 2013 21:12 UTC

MQCOD4 wrote:Okay guys I finally got unbanned server is lots of fun so happy

Probably expired - glad it's all sorted out. Tread carefully :)
SD
Former Admin

Postby Epica » Fri Aug 30, 2013 22:53 UTC

If you have been banned, or think you have been banned from COD4 and wish to complain/protest/moan/plead your case then post in THIS topic only.
Post with your IN GAME NAME, the approx time of the ban or alleged ban, specify which server and the rough area you are posting from (we don't need your street address, just the area) - add any information you think relevant (ex "I don't cheat I'm just so amazing at COD4 I always win and can't be beaten")

***IF YOU POST ABOUT SUCH ISSUES ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE FORUM IT WILL BE DELETED AND DEPENDING HOW GRUMPY I AM AT THAT PRECISE MOMENT YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE FORUM***

If this topic disappears (since I can't sticky it) down the list - please bump it back to the top.

SD

*****************************************************************************************************************

WHY DID YOU KICK ME run-n gun ROOKIE (old men) , i was back for 15 minutes after a week of holiday, on normal speaking terms again with sweet, reyes and you .
I did a quick spectate to see if the n1 was cheating and suddenly you left the server and shortly after that my ping became 999 (connection interupt).
This is ubuse of admin rights.
Other wise explain me why this happened.
greetings Epica.
Epica

Re: Kicked for no reason again

Postby Q_Q_ME » Sat Aug 31, 2013 00:52 UTC

First of all Epica, do not come to the board and disrespectfully post about any of the admins that donate and spend endless
hours in the server to ensure that you and other players can play freely without getting raped by hacks/cheats.

I was informed that you have a bad habit of backing out and switching to spectator to get the high scoring player/players auto banned.

This is not considered fair play on any server. (Continue doing it at the risk of getting banned)

Let me make something else perfectly clear to you about the way you talk to the admins in the server and here on the board. (Do not disrespect the admins)

You need to start understanding that it’s a privilege to play on the Vogon servers and not a given right. (Privileges can be revoked)

One more thing Epica, this will not be another pissing contest like the last time you got into it with an admin. (Do not make the mistake of doing it with me)

I suggest you suck it up and be respectful to the admins when you go back into the server.

If I have to re-post on this subject you’ll be taking a much longer vacation this time.

Regards

Q_Q_Me :oldman:
Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Favorite map: Crash
Server: TDM

Asking for removal of ban

Postby Heli Pilot » Wed Sep 04, 2013 05:32 UTC

Not exactly sure why it seems to be a perm ban, but would appreciate being taken off the list.
Heli Pilot

Re: Asking for removal of ban

Postby Q_Q_ME » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:12 UTC

Hello Heli Pilot, Welcome to Vogon.

Before we can check to see why you received a ban you’ll have to provide us with some information.

It would help if you could provide us with the approximant date and which Vogon server you were playing on when you received the ban.

Regards

Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby Heli Pilot » Wed Sep 04, 2013 18:17 UTC

I think it was about 3 weeks ago. I do remember that I had shared a few words with someone, but didn't know he was an admin and never said he was an admin. So in essence, didn't know I was arguing with an admin. If I had known he was an admin, I am sure it would've turned out differently.
Heli Pilot

Postby Heli Pilot » Wed Sep 04, 2013 18:32 UTC

It was around 3 weeks ago. I was under a different name at that time. I do remember exchanging some words with someone because he was something like 200 kills above the next person and I know that you all have an auto ban set up. So I accused him of hacking. We exchanged a few words and then I was banned. At no time did he mention that he was an admin, nor did I have a clue he was an admin until after the fact. If he would have told me that he was an admin, the whole thing would have made sense and would have turned out differently. I don't claim to be completely in the right, but I am discouraged with the fact that he say that he did not present the fact that he was an admin when it started up.
Heli Pilot

Postby Q_Q_ME » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:34 UTC

Hello again' Heli Pilot

I originally requested the approximant date and which Vogon server you were playing on when you received the ban.

Now you tell me you were playing under a different player name.

In your next reply you need to provide us with all the right information we need to clear this up.

1: The player name you were using at the time of the ban.

2: The name of the server you were playing on at the time of the ban. (ARES FFA CHAOS) or (ARES TDM ANARCHY)?

Regards

Q_Q_ME
Former Admin

Postby Heli Pilot » Thu Sep 05, 2013 18:54 UTC

solmanbandit

ARES FFA CRK free for all

July 26 2013
Heli Pilot