Please remove ban

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Please remove ban

Postby RipEasy » Tue Sep 30, 2014 16:11 UTC

Hello my in game name is -=RiP=-Easy I play in the ARES TDM server and I love it. It is my #1 choice for servers. I love the speed of that server!

That said, Every time I am in first place or doing extremely well I get "server disconnect" and I cannot join that server for nearly a week.

The most recent auto ban was between 12am-2amSept/30/2014

I live in Asheville NC USA

Is there anyway to avoid this autoban or some exception you all can give my player so that I don't constantly keep having this problem? i would love to play this server more than 1 or 2 rounds per week!

Thank you!
RipEasy

Re: Please remove ban

Postby fallout » Wed Oct 01, 2014 13:29 UTC

As your aware, we have a feature on our server's that AutoKick's players for score difference.
That being said, keep track of your score and be mindful that if you get more than 50+ kills ahead
of the next player, you will be banned. It's meant for hackers, but it applies to everyone.

Unfortuntely, because your involved in a clan, even donating in hopes of being excluded from the
ban, won't happen. It's called a 'conflict of interest'. If I were you, I would do a background check
of -=R.i.P=-, just so you know if their the right people for you. My sources tell me, their not
reputable.

I'll leave it with you.
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby RipEasy » Fri Oct 03, 2014 02:17 UTC

All the guys in -=RiP=- are very respectable. I resisted joining a clan for many years and joined this one because of the high caliber of players.

By the way, thanks for unbanning me. I hate having to wait a week to play in your servers.
RipEasy

Postby RipEasy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 02:25 UTC

Argh! Auto kicked again!
RipEasy

Return to COD4