Unselective banning by Admins

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Unselective banning by Admins

Postby cod44doc » Wed Sep 30, 2015 19:44 UTC

Just got kicked and *temp banned by admin -Y-. Got no warning, or anything. Never have, and never will hack. Seems to me some of your admins are kicking and banning people for no reason. Same goes for player/admin named "fallout". What gives? One minute your admins are asking for donations, and then next minute they unselectively kick and *temp ban people. What gives? I'll wait for 5-6 days, no problem, but this is getting ridiculous. Can someone warn these trigger-happy admins here @ vogon? Thank you.
cod44doc

Re: Unselective banning by Admins

Postby fallout » Thu Oct 01, 2015 21:04 UTC

Could you provide your ingame name/s???
It would help greatly.

:shock:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby Fierfaks » Sat Oct 03, 2015 14:26 UTC

cod44doc wrote:Just got kicked and *temp banned by admin -Y-. Got no warning, or anything. Never have, and never will hack. Seems to me some of your admins are kicking and banning people for no reason. Same goes for player/admin named "fallout". What gives? One minute your admins are asking for donations, and then next minute they unselectively kick and *temp ban people. What gives? I'll wait for 5-6 days, no problem, but this is getting ridiculous. Can someone warn these trigger-happy admins here @ vogon? Thank you.

If you consider yourself to be not at all remote, then where are you, lost? :sceptic:
Why can not defend their position?
We have listened to you and made a wise decision. :oldman:
A unfounded blaming administrators, without knowing the reason for your removal, is an expression of disrespect for the administration.
Fierfaks
TM

Server: TDM

Postby fallout » Sun Oct 04, 2015 13:10 UTC

Couldn't have said it better Fierfaks.

:yes2:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby cod44doc » Wed Oct 14, 2015 03:39 UTC

Fierfaks wrote:
cod44doc wrote:Just got kicked and *temp banned by admin -Y-. Got no warning, or anything. Never have, and never will hack. Seems to me some of your admins are kicking and banning people for no reason. Same goes for player/admin named "fallout". What gives? One minute your admins are asking for donations, and then next minute they unselectively kick and *temp ban people. What gives? I'll wait for 5-6 days, no problem, but this is getting ridiculous. Can someone warn these trigger-happy admins here @ vogon? Thank you.

If you consider yourself to be not at all remote, then where are you, lost? :sceptic:
A unfounded blaming administrators, without knowing the reason for your removal, is an expression of disrespect for the administration.

Sorry, could you translate that for me, in english please? Also, I have just been banned by admin Metallica_1 for pointing out
that there were two bots on TDM server. Alas, I digress. Admin "fallout" did ban me a couple of times, because he thought
I was hacking, which I never have and never will. Just had a great score. Since then, admin "fallout" was more than reasonable,
so kudos to him. Also. No need for introductions, because my ban was lifted within hours of leaving my post, so there's no doubt
ARES knows everyone's IP addresses. So, once again, I have been banned for absolutely nothing. Can I have the ban lifted?
And, in conclusion, if you think my posts were "disrespectful", I respectfully disagree. Because I wasn't disrespectful.
cod44doc

Postby Fierfaks » Wed Oct 14, 2015 13:01 UTC

On the server running autokick, as a remedy against the Aimbots. If you type in the killings 30-50 (depending on the card) more than others, it works autokick.
Fierfaks
TM

Postby cod44doc » Wed Oct 14, 2015 18:25 UTC

Fierfaks wrote:On the server running autokick, as a remedy against the Aimbots. If you type in the killings 30-50 (depending on the card) more than others, it works autokick.

Yeah, I know about auto-kick. But, as I said before, the problem is not in/about auto-kick (which is protection against bots).
It's about banning and kicking people for no reason whatsoever. Since my initial post, I had my ban lifted by an admin
(I presume, since auto-kick ban lasts - at least for me - more than 24-48hrs) and I had streaks of 50-60+ kills, and I was
just fine (most of the time admin "fallout" was there, and I have no doubt he spectated me if he thought I might be hacking
which, again, I never have and never will). That being said, I was kicked and banned yesterday again, not as a result of
an auto-kick, but because (I think) admin "Metallica_1" deemed I was, somehow, "disrupting the game" by pointing out
that we had not one, but two bots/wallhackers. And, as I stated before, admin "fallout" did the same thing a couple of
times before, but since my initial post he was more than cool and fair, so kudos to him. And, on a last note, if demanding
action to be taken against bots/wallhackers is deemed by ARES admins as some form of "disruption" or, lol, as "disrespecting
figures of authority" (aka admins, here @ ARES) iId like to be warned before I'm unfairly kicked and banned. I hope my ban
is not permanent, and it will wear-off in a couple of days. I'm ok with waiting, but you have to admit it is kinda silly. Letting
bots/wallhackers truly disrupt the gameplay, and kicking people who've done absolutely nothing. Cheers.
cod44doc

Postby Fierfaks » Wed Oct 14, 2015 19:08 UTC

First of all civilized people, are represented.
We need, your nick in the game.
Secondly Metalliсa_1 not an administrator.
Fierfaks
TM

Postby fallout » Thu Oct 15, 2015 21:37 UTC

Yes.
We need your ingame/s that you use.

:shock:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby Alvaroel10 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 03:15 UTC

I wonder why the server was temporarily prohibited, I prohibited today I went twice and would like to know the reason for not making the same mistake. Admin thanks for your answer, ingame nameingame name "2015", AM NEW
Alvaroel10

Postby Jourdan » Fri Oct 16, 2015 08:02 UTC

In game name: JdaN

Having an issue where I join the server play a game and get to the last 1-2 minutes of the game and then I start lagging around and lose connection. I got to my favorites list and it shops the ip/port instead of actual name and I cannot. I think it lasts 2 days? Eventually I can join back. I enjoy playing this server being able to record good gameplay of a reg/ffa server is hard to do nowadays. I'd donate if there weren't issues like this. I'll edit when upload is finished.

edit: I'm usually in first and in this particular situation I had a 4.0 k/d 122/30
Jourdan

Postby fallout » Fri Oct 16, 2015 13:27 UTC

JdaN

With a 4.0 KDR ratio, I'm going to assume you were AutoBanned for score difference.
It usually lasts 24 - 48 hours. Please be patient. You'll connect after that.

:shock2:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby cod44doc » Fri Oct 16, 2015 18:43 UTC

unbanned today, banned today again. WTF? is player named "SANDOKAN" an admin here?
cod44doc

Postby fallout » Fri Oct 16, 2015 21:14 UTC

You still haven't supplied your ingame name. If you don't, we can't help you.

:meh:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby Fierfaks » Mon Oct 19, 2015 15:22 UTC

Violators autobalance, :twisted: get a kick. xD This time there was no warning. As a regular player, you have to know about it.
Fierfaks
TM

Postby fallout » Tue Oct 27, 2015 13:24 UTC

cod44doc wrote:Unselective banning by Admins

Post by cod44doc » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:44 pm
Just got kicked and *temp banned by admin -Y-. Got no warning, or anything. Never have, and never will hack. Seems to me some of your admins are kicking and banning people for no reason. Same goes for player/admin named "fallout". What gives? One minute your admins are asking for donations, and then next minute they unselectively kick and *temp ban people. What gives? I'll wait for 5-6 days, no problem, but this is getting ridiculous. Can someone warn these trigger-happy admins here @ vogon? Thank you.

cod44doc wrote:Re: Unselective banning by Admins

Post by cod44doc » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:39 pm

Fierfaks wrote:

cod44doc wrote:

Sorry, could you translate that for me, in english please? Also, I have just been banned by admin Metallica_1 for pointing out
that there were two bots on TDM server. Alas, I digress. Admin "fallout" did ban me a couple of times, because he thought
I was hacking, which I never have and never will. Just had a great score. Since then, admin "fallout" was more than reasonable,
so kudos to him. Also. No need for introductions, because my ban was lifted within hours of leaving my post, so there's no doubt
ARES knows everyone's IP addresses. So, once again, I have been banned for absolutely nothing. Can I have the ban lifted?
And, in conclusion, if you think my posts were "disrespectful", I respectfully disagree. Because I wasn't disrespectful.

cod44doc wrote:Re: Unselective banning by Admins

Post by cod44doc » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:25 pm

Fierfaks wrote:
On the server running autokick, as a remedy against the Aimbots. If you type in the killings 30-50 (depending on the card) more than others, it works autokick.

Yeah, I know about auto-kick. But, as I said before, the problem is not in/about auto-kick (which is protection against bots).
It's about banning and kicking people for no reason whatsoever. Since my initial post, I had my ban lifted by an admin
(I presume, since auto-kick ban lasts - at least for me - more than 24-48hrs) and I had streaks of 50-60+ kills, and I was
just fine (most of the time admin "fallout" was there, and I have no doubt he spectated me if he thought I might be hacking
which, again, I never have and never will). That being said, I was kicked and banned yesterday again, not as a result of
an auto-kick, but because (I think) admin "Metallica_1" deemed I was, somehow, "disrupting the game" by pointing out
that we had not one, but two bots/wallhackers. And, as I stated before, admin "fallout" did the same thing a couple of
times before, but since my initial post he was more than cool and fair, so kudos to him. And, on a last note, if demanding
action to be taken against bots/wallhackers is deemed by ARES admins as some form of "disruption" or, lol, as "disrespecting
figures of authority" (aka admins, here @ ARES) iId like to be warned before I'm unfairly kicked and banned. I hope my ban
is not permanent, and it will wear-off in a couple of days. I'm ok with waiting, but you have to admit it is kinda silly. Letting
bots/wallhackers truly disrupt the gameplay, and kicking people who've done absolutely nothing. Cheers.

I now have your ingame name buetrichenstein. The reason I've quoted you is to inform you that none of the above is true.
I have checked with all our Admins, and none have said they banned you at any time. The one and only time I banned you, was for ignoring the AutoBalance. For a player like yourself, playing on our server as long as you have, you if anyone, should know about the rule. In the future, make sure you have your facts straight before making false statements.

:angry2:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby cod44doc » Mon Nov 02, 2015 02:31 UTC

fallout wrote:
cod44doc wrote:Unselective banning by Admins
I now have your ingame name buetrichenstein. The reason I've quoted you is to inform you that none of the above is true.
I have checked with all our Admins, and none have said they banned you at any time. The one and only time I banned you, was for ignoring the AutoBalance. For a player like yourself, playing on our server as long as you have, you if anyone, should know about the rule. In the future, make sure you have your facts straight before making false statements.

:angry2:

hi there, fallout. sorry, but i find that hard to believe. i was just banned/kicked yet again, and it wasn't due to an autokick feature because i didn't have 2x more frags than the other 2nd players in neither teams. also, user david01 complained and said i was a hacker, to which i replied i wasn't and boom there you go, i was kicked the second i said that. things such as these happened before, where i was not leading, but was 2nd or even 3rd and i was kicked/banned and no reason or warning was given. also, user david01 was all happy because, obviously, he's a buddy of one of the admins and there you go. with all due respect, fallout, some of your admin staff was and still is trigger happy when it comes to unselective banning. also, just now we had an obvious wallhacker, 3-4-5 consecutive rounds, and nothing was done concerning that. and i suspect some of your admin staff was there, in game, but did nothing. just a heads up. i'll wait, as per usual, 2-3 days again for something i didn't do, but hey... it's obvious that's how things work around here. take care, thanks for your reply. cheers.
cod44doc

Postby fallout » Thu Nov 05, 2015 13:52 UTC

Like l said yesterday on the server, I have checked and you were autobanned. As far as an Admin taking the word of a player
then banning someone, that's not how we handle things. And buetrichenstein? None of our Admin's have buddies that report
to them anyone cheating. One last thing. I have PM'd each of our Admin's to get to the bottom of your alledged banning.
I will report here with the results.

:yes:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Wed Dec 23, 2015 06:28 UTC

fallout wrote:Like l said yesterday on the server, I have checked and you were autobanned. As far as an Admin taking the word of a player
then banning someone, that's not how we handle things. And buetrichenstein? None of our Admin's have buddies that report
to them anyone cheating. One last thing. I have PM'd each of our Admin's to get to the bottom of your alledged banning.
I will report here with the results.

:yes:

A bit late to the party here but im new so what is this autobalance rule thanks :D
Tweakforce_LG

Return to COD4