kicked by a sore loser

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

kicked by a sore loser

Postby Halo_Fishing » Thu Dec 17, 2015 00:16 UTC

Hello, im a regular on the FFA COD4 server I play there quite a bit...And tho im not a fan of the 50 frag over auto kick thing i deal with it and try to keep nelow that, however today while playing showdown i was in a close game with a player called 2015 i was winning by 10 and all the sudden he drops out and leaves me to get kicked!!! in the last 30 seconds...sore loser i guess but i dont think its fair that i have to sit out two days because someone is a sore loser...if i gotta pay to get on the exempt list from that rule as i see others are because they dont get kicked with leads of well over 100 then let me know where to send my money but getting kicked in this manner just for playing well kind of suxxxx...i would appreciate to be reinstated asap if possible...i play by the rules and dont talk shit too much i dont feel this was right at all...
Halo_Fishing

Re: kicked by a sore loser

Postby PWNPWNPWN » Thu Dec 17, 2015 00:41 UTC

Same thing happened to me, they are making you pay so you don't get kicked?
PWNPWNPWN

Postby fallout » Thu Dec 17, 2015 14:56 UTC

Halo

No one is a fan of the Autokick. But it's there for a good reason. It's bad enough that players have to endure the "rape"
by a hacker till he/she reaches the limit when there's no Admin present. On the flip side, imagine what it would be like
if there was no Autokick, and the hacker's could stay as long as they wanted, spoiling the whole game for everyone.

The Autokick is an algorithm. It calculates by variables from map to map. But the general rule of thumb is, keep your
score under 50+ as best you can. Player's know this Halo. And when your dealing with 'kids', they will do anything to
win or make sure that whoever is ahead of them doesn't win.

I'll admit there is a 'list' of people that contribute and support our server's. And yes, it does allow them not to be kicked.
But that privilege has and never will be 'abused ' by anyone. It comes after continued support for a period of time. But, it
also can be taken away. But it's not there just so your not able to be kicked.

I will have a word with 2015 since l know him well, and get his side of the story. In the meantime, I have sent a PM to the
host to have you removed. I will be aware from now on, anyone who does this sort of thing and have him removed.

:)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby Halo_Fishing » Thu Dec 17, 2015 16:27 UTC

Fallout,
I know and understand why the 50 frag thing is there and for the hacker angle its a good thing but it still is a double edged sword... It does kick legit good players for playing well...but it is there and i deal with it, ive sat many times for playing too well and have adjusted my playing to try to keep under 50 ahead...but what happened yesterday was cheap in my opinion...Him and I were tight in score and he dropped when he knew he couldnt win resulting in me being kicked for playing well and playing to win to win in a close game...I cannot say if it was intentional on his part but it sure looked that way... I respect him as one of the better players on the server and i enjoy competition from players like him...if the situation was reversed i wouldve finished the game,took my loss and said gg and on with the next map... but thats just me i guess...youve spectated me im sure and you know im legit and we have spoke numerous times on the server...so i hope you can help me out here as this situation is kind of a unique one...
Halo_Fishing

Postby rookie » Thu Dec 17, 2015 18:08 UTC

Halo...I'm Li'L MissMuffett and many other names....fallout has explained the situation very well...nobody knows better then he and I about being autokicked...we both have been auto'd numerous times in the 5 or 6 years we've played here. Now about 2015 leaving the game to get you kicked,or in your words"sore loser" I seriously doubt that. I have interacted with him many times and he's a big jokester.I've seen him many times come in 2nd,3rd and 4th and finish the game.I cant say for certain what his motive was but lets give him the benefit of the doubt this time...your both very good players. fallout and I will keep tabs on the situation.Hope you get back soon.
rookie
TM

Favorite map: chinatown

Postby James Moriarty » Thu Dec 17, 2015 21:07 UTC

yo Halo..what's up bro!
We talked to 2015 and he says he lost power supply (blackout), he says he sorry :D....we've all been there and isn't funny at all..but this time it was just bad luck.
I know how much you love the game (I started playing a year ago and now I can't live without COD4)...and yes, u are a great player, but im better...hahaha just kidding.
See u man.
Be patient :D
James Moriarty

Favorite map: Crash

Postby Halo_Fishing » Fri Dec 18, 2015 19:17 UTC

I hear you james ive been playing cod4 pretty consistently since it was released been playing on ares for as long as i can remember...under different nicks over the years lol
Halo_Fishing

Return to COD4