Ares tdm cracked connection issues

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Ares tdm cracked connection issues

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Wed Dec 23, 2015 05:57 UTC

Hi everyone,
Starting a few days ago ive been having issues connecting to the ARES TDM server. My ign is boss55. It usually starts when i play for a while and then connection interruption pops up like mad. Then i quit and try to rejoin but the server times out. The time out lasts a long time 12-24hrs and eventually it connects again (could be because my computer was off overnight before i was successful, who knows). This kind of behavior of connection interruptions then a time out upon connecting back to the server, any idea whats going on because id like to get back into the game. It happend again today and has been timed out for 6 hours already. Any ideas on this behavior?
Thanks (im new to the forum) :P
Tweakforce_LG

Re: Ares tdm cracked connection issues

Postby fallout » Wed Dec 23, 2015 14:58 UTC

boss55

This could be the problem boss55.

If your aware of the COD4 Ingame Console, type in this command, then press Enter.

/cl_maxpackets 100

Type it exactly like that. It should resolve your Connection issues.

It could be any number of issues with this. By what your saying, sure sounds like your being kicked by an Admin
for ignoring the Autobalance. If this is the case, don't switch back after being Autobalanced. It's not allowed.

:shock:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Wed Dec 23, 2015 22:27 UTC

Ok thanks, i do do that so that would explain it, ill give that a try thanks :)
Tweakforce_LG

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Wed Dec 23, 2015 22:50 UTC

I also may have to wait a little for the kick to expire (im sure its 24-48hrs isnt it). Does the kick also make the server not connect to the computer in any way because the server name is usually there but its just the IP now.
Tweakforce_LG

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Sat Dec 26, 2015 23:51 UTC

fallout wrote:boss55

This could be the problem boss55.

If your aware of the COD4 Ingame Console, type in this command, then press Enter.

/cl_maxpackets 100

Type it exactly like that. It should resolve your Connection issues.

It could be any number of issues with this. By what your saying, sure sounds like your being kicked by an Admin
for ignoring the Autobalance. If this is the case, don't switch back after being Autobalanced. It's not allowed.

:shock:

Well it just happend again and i havent been switching back during team balance (there has been no team balance in the time i played). Any ideas on whats going on becuase just like before, it says server connection timed out.
Tweakforce_LG

Return to COD4