kicked again????

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

kicked again????

Postby Halo_Fishing » Thu Dec 24, 2015 17:58 UTC

I guess i got autokicked for being in 2nd place again...not fair at all i know why this 50 frag thing is there but kicking me for being in 2nd place???? am i not supposed to try to win??? even the hacks know about it they just wait till the end of the map anymore being as ive gotten robbed of wins two nights in a row right at end of map....oh well here goes another two days of not playing....rather irritating i must admit
Halo_Fishing

Re: kicked again????

Postby James Moriarty » Thu Dec 24, 2015 18:21 UTC

U have to check 3rd place too....if u are way ahead, the force awakes and takes u to the dark side...nd then it takes 1st place too...in that order :)
James Moriarty

Favorite map: Crash
Server: FFA

Postby Halo_Fishing » Thu Dec 24, 2015 20:50 UTC

so in other words i have to lose....if i have to not catch up with leader and back off for third place too??? thats kinda bullshit. and even whe i am winning some idiot turns on his aimbot at the end of the map and beats me by 20....seems to me this 50 thing isnt working anymore except for someone who just blows into the server by chance with an aimbot...it kicks too many legit players not to mention holding them back and have to count numbers all the time....
Halo_Fishing

Postby rookie » Fri Dec 25, 2015 05:08 UTC

Halo,here's the deal ..we have all been through what your going through...is it perfect,NO...but...all you have done is whine about it.This is 1 of the top 3 servers on cod in the world. So if your not satisfied,I suggest you don't play. Your welcome here..but knock off the whining and try to enjoy this server like a lot of players do.
rookie
TM

Favorite map: chinatown

Postby fallout » Fri Dec 25, 2015 14:45 UTC

Halo

rookie is right. Whining about the situation won't change a thing. But, in my opinion, the 'system' is perfect.
No where else is there a server that has the AutoBan intended for hackers. And it works.
Like I said in my last post, your dealing with kids. This is a 'noob' server that allows everything. You have to accept
that fact.

I've left you a PM in the hope it'll help your situation.

:crazy2:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown

Postby Halo_Fishing » Fri Dec 25, 2015 17:48 UTC

I do not whine about it when i do it to myself... but throwing a map? isnt the objective to win? so in this last situation i should of dropped and basically lost the map because i was too far ahead of third place? then i am no better than what 2015 did to me last week (whatever his reasons were) i wasnt aware it went down to third place so if i would have laid down and dropped then the leader wouldve been kicked and id have lost the map because i couldnt come out of spec because i woulda been kicked too... its easy for you guys to say im just whining when you dont really have to abide by that rule because of your status....but it is what it is i guess... membership has its perks. im not being argumentative here just a little irritated is all because i basically will have to lose maps for trying to win them... which is the point of playing them in the first place right? I like playing on your server, its somewhere i can go and let loose and not get called a hack or a cheat and many other vulgar names lol i cannot count the number of times ive been kicked before someone even told me about the autokick... now that i know i play kind of slower which is fine but get kicked when behind the leader? thats what i have a problem with "getting kicked when playing to win" thats all but i guess ill have to drop maps then knowing i could win them but cant if i want to play the next one....got it
Halo_Fishing

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Sun Dec 27, 2015 00:12 UTC

I keep getting kicked and im not even winning or violating any other rules lol
Tweakforce_LG

Return to COD4