My connection issue came back

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

My connection issue came back

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Sun Dec 27, 2015 00:07 UTC

I actually dont know whats going on here but my connection got timed out mid game again, i have no hacks, hardly ever 1st place, and obay autobalance. What seems too be going on because it seems like it is kicking me for nothing. Can you please check with all the admins if any of them kicked me and why thanks. Who knows, may not be a kick but actual connection problems, but it keeps happening a few hours after im able to connect from the last kick and i would like to actually play :P haha.
Thanks for the help
Tweakforce_LG

Re: My connection issue came back

Postby fallout » Sun Dec 27, 2015 03:58 UTC

boss55

After doing some investigating, I discovered why your having connection issues.
Having a server without Punkbuster, means letting in players that use hacks. And
after carefully watching you, I discovered you are infact using one. It may not be
the ovbious aimbot we're so use to but, one of it's features called No Recoil.
It was quite obvious, even for the untrained eye.

That being said, for your sake and the other players on our server, please don't play
here again. If you do, myself or any one of our other admin's, will ban you each time
you try to enter no matter what name you use or keycode.

Have fun somewhere else.

8-)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: TDM

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Sun Dec 27, 2015 04:28 UTC

I feel really stupid now, probs because i actually am :P
I discoverer this just before you posted (didnt realize it had been enabled) it autostarts with cod 4 but has no gui ,it must be the No recoil. I originally had that for LAN with a group of people about a year ago and i didnt realize that its been enabled all this time. I thought it was strange the way the gun was not reacting but just shrugged it off. I am reinstalling cod 4 to make sure no remnant files from it remain causing it to autostart. I really apologist for this as i was being truthful (well what i actually thought) and it turned out it unintentionally was not the truth. I dont think there should be second chances for hackers, could you please consider allowing me to play with my fresh install of cod, i really was not doing this intentionally and apoligise for wasting your time with the connection moaning. Thanks for the year of fun here, and i understand if you dont change your mind, but its going to be hard to move on.
Tweakforce_LG

Postby Fierfaks » Fri Jan 01, 2016 08:48 UTC

Tweakforce_LG wrote:I feel really stupid now, probs because i actually am :P
I discoverer this just before you posted (didnt realize it had been enabled) it autostarts with cod 4 but has no gui ,it must be the No recoil. I originally had that for LAN with a group of people about a year ago and i didnt realize that its been enabled all this time. I thought it was strange the way the gun was not reacting but just shrugged it off. I am reinstalling cod 4 to make sure no remnant files from it remain causing it to autostart. I really apologist for this as i was being truthful (well what i actually thought) and it turned out it unintentionally was not the truth. I dont think there should be second chances for hackers, could you please consider allowing me to play with my fresh install of cod, i really was not doing this intentionally and apoligise for wasting your time with the connection moaning. Thanks for the year of fun here, and i understand if you dont change your mind, but its going to be hard to move on.
:o

:DD :DD :DD I almost died laughing. :DD :DD :DD
Fierfaks
TM

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Sat Jan 02, 2016 06:32 UTC

Thanks for the moral support -_- xDDDD :lol:
Tweakforce_LG

Postby Fierfaks » Mon Jan 04, 2016 13:56 UTC

I understand the interest to try the forbidden fruit. :sceptic: But just try it. After that, everything should be deleted and not stored for years. :sour: Your excuse is not accepted. :no: Edinovshi lied and lied twice.
Fierfaks
TM

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Mon Jan 04, 2016 22:46 UTC

Fair enougth, you think im telling a lie, with all the hackers out there im not surprised you think so. Ill stay away from Ares for the sake of the players.
Tweakforce_LG

Postby Fierfaks » Tue Jan 05, 2016 16:47 UTC

Instead of repenting, all the while looking for an excuse, and want to convince us that you are white and fluffy.
Do not make us idiots.Rather than repent, you pretended not to know what is happening to you.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I actually dont know whats going on here but my connection got timed out mid game again, i have no hacks, hardly ever 1st place, and obay autobalance. What seems too be going on because it seems like it is kicking me for nothing. Can you please check with all the admins if any of them kicked me and why thanks. Who knows, may not be a kick but actual connection problems, but it keeps happening a few hours after im able to connect from the last kick and i would like to actually play :P haha.
Thanks for the help
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And not to notice in the game that you are using a cheat, can only blind.
After fallaut explained what was happening. You should repent of their deeds. And do not make excuses.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I feel really stupid now, probs because i actually am :P
In this could believe, only a silly kid.Instead of repenting, all the while looking for an excuse, and want to convince us that you are white and fluffy.
Do not make us idiots.
Fierfaks
TM

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Sat Jan 09, 2016 22:23 UTC

I didnt know what was going on at the start, but what does that matter anymore. Im fully aware of whats going on and im staying away because i have lost my privilege to play on the server (yes it is a privilege not a right) for my actions.
Tweakforce_LG

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Tue Feb 02, 2016 04:04 UTC

Thanks for everything done to make the server good, my stupidity and blatantly taking this server for granted is not how i should have done this. I am also sorry for making you feel that i am treating you like gullible idiots (story is true, but if not belived cool story bro, fine by me, xD moving on). Im just here to say sorry for my attitude and i assume no chance of me waiting offline for 6 months and playing normally thereafter (waiting to prove i am sincere and will do as you say). If i got this that would be the best, but begging is not they way (just contradicted myself). Im prepared for a stone cold reply but i understand why. (basically this garble if u want to cut to the chase is thanks for everything)
Tweakforce_LG

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Wed Jul 13, 2016 08:55 UTC

Oh my...
Found this in my bookmarks, completely forgot about it. How embarrassing this is to look back on. Story was not true and im an idiot for trying to say so. Sorry for that bulls**t you had to deal with Fierfaks and Fallout. Just thought a proper apology was due now reading this again. ty
Tweakforce_LG

Postby Fierfaks » Fri Jul 15, 2016 09:46 UTC

Accepted. ;) Better late than never. 8-)
Fierfaks
TM

Postby Tweakforce_LG » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:48 UTC

I dont play cod4 anymore but if i ever come back on i will still be booted?? If i do sure thing :P
Tweakforce_LG

Postby Fierfaks » Mon Jul 18, 2016 09:15 UTC

Our Lord is merciful.
Fierfaks
TM

Return to COD4