kicked for???

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

kicked for???

Postby Halo_Fishing » Sat Jan 30, 2016 21:33 UTC

was playing on the ffa server getting spawnkilled for 5 maps straight then bloc come around in the rotation and i said "finally a map that skill can win over bullshit" and i got kicked for that??? you have people in here cussing in caps all day long one guy old man kicked 13 times and he kept coming back and i say one little thing and get kicked/banned??? what the hell is that about? sorry i just dont understand...oh yeah and i am playing under Kistler Rods now...
Halo_Fishing

Re: kicked for???

Postby rookie » Sat Jan 30, 2016 21:47 UTC

I'm the one that kicked you. A couple reasons,I've been in games like that several times where you have got an LMG and blasted people( I've spec.you).2nd reason...I've also warned you about being critical about the way this server is being run,whining,and even calling players names.So instead of being a hippocrit just play and enjoy the best you can and when you get frustrated just get out of the game and do without all the rhetoric.
rookie
TM

Favorite map: chinatown
Server: FFA

Re: kicked for???

Postby Halo_Fishing » Sun Jan 31, 2016 04:27 UTC

Yes you are right there have been many times ive used an LMG to blast people...(maps that everyone else is doing it specifically i put it as do unto others what they do to you i dont like to play that way but have to when i have to) in no way was that statement being critical of how the server was ran in any way I do not whine while playing (unless you wanna count killhouse when im neck and neck with you and i gotta quit or get kicked and you get to keep going) the only people ive called names were hackers and that idiot that just trolls in caps calling others names and vulgarities didnt think that was a big deal...being before you kicked me i saw numerous people calling each other fags and worse...i didnt feel my statement on bloc was a big deal i feel it was more of a fact being that is a map that a spawnkiller cannot win...you seem to have it in for me and thats fine but i dont feel i deserved it for what i said...and im not a hypocrite and what i said was not out of frustration more out of happiness tbh....but it is what it is i guess
Halo_Fishing

Return to COD4