Admin Privileges

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Admin Privileges

Postby StraightUpKnife » Thu Feb 11, 2016 09:41 UTC

Im wondering how to gain admin privileges and abilities. The primary reason is because there are times that admins are not on, and hackers are. Im all about fairness and i dont like hackers. So i would like the privilege of kicking them when no one else can. Thank you in advance
StraightUpKnife

Favorite map: Chinatown
Server: TDM

Re: Admin Privileges

Postby fallout » Thu Feb 11, 2016 14:23 UTC

StraightUpKnife

It's not a simple as is sounds. Let the other Admin's get to know you. Be active on the Forum, and most important,
introduce yourself to dyn. Give him some background on you and see how all this goes. What would help is, try to
make monthly donations to show your support for our community. It will go a long way.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

8-)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby Fierfaks » Thu Feb 11, 2016 19:52 UTC

StraightUpKnife

Are you willing to dedicate more of his time to the fight against fraudsters and not play?
If yes, then :
1. How long and often you play on our server?
2. Your nickname in the game.
3. Provide a demo cheaters. (no recoil , wallhack)
Members mistaken for cheaters good players.
Fierfaks
TM

Postby StraightUpKnife » Sun Feb 14, 2016 08:49 UTC

Yes i am willing to fight fraudsters more than play. I play everyday for roughly about 3 hours, sometimes more. My nickname in the game is the same as my account, StraightUpKnife. And im not too sure i understand the 3rd listing.
StraightUpKnife

Postby fallout » Mon Feb 15, 2016 13:52 UTC

StraightUpKnife

Judging from what I've seen of you, your not staying on the server to long. Maybe 1 - 2 maps at a time. One can only
guess where these 3 or more hours of being on the server come from. Can you basiclly give us what times you are on
in your timezone so we can monitor and find out your experience with hackers.

8-)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby StraightUpKnife » Wed Feb 17, 2016 06:08 UTC

Recently i havenʻt been on a lot due to schooling, so yes i don't play as much as i used to. The times i usually see hackers is from around 9am-12am Hawaiian Aleutian Time. But, after further revision and rethinking, i would like to remain as just a member rather than an a server admin at the time. Iʻve been getting a lot busier lately and recognized that taking on this responsibility wouldʻnt benefit myself or the server(s). I really appreciate your guys time in responding to my post and furthering my knowledge about this topic. Maybe sometime down the line i will reconsider and ask again, but as for now iʻm content with being a member and player. Mahalo.
StraightUpKnife

Return to COD4