kicked or loosing connection?

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

kicked or loosing connection?

Postby ACID REIGN » Fri Feb 26, 2016 06:03 UTC

was just playing on your COD4 server and i keep loosing connection for about 2-3 days each time it happens.
is this a connection problem or am i being kicked?
i do NOT hack on any level but i do SP kill every now and then when everyone else is doing it on small maps when theres not much choice.
can you kindly look into it for me?
if someone thinks im hacking can they please spec me a specific time for a few maps if needed to see that i dont hack and my game play doesnt suffer.
that IMO would be the only way to tell if someone is hacking.
i do however have a zero ping but i have NO idea why.
thanks for your time.

ACID REIGN
ACID REIGN

Re: kicked or loosing connection?

Postby fallout » Fri Feb 26, 2016 13:55 UTC

ACID REIGN

It's probably one of two reasons. Your either being AutoKicked for score difference ( 50+ ahead of the next player ),
or your being kicked by an Admin. If it's Autokicked, then keep an eye on your scrore. If it's an Admin kicking you for
hacking, let's wait till one posts the reason why.

:o
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby Fierfaks » Fri Feb 26, 2016 14:03 UTC

We need to know your nickname in the game. :sceptic:
Fierfaks
TM

Server: TDM

Postby fallout » Fri Feb 26, 2016 16:20 UTC

Fierfaks

His ingame IS ACID REIGN.

:)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby ACID REIGN » Fri Feb 26, 2016 17:00 UTC

fallout wrote:ACID REIGN

It's probably one of two reasons. Your either being AutoKicked for score difference ( 50+ ahead of the next player )
:o

humm i think this may be my problem because it happens so randomly and without warning or provocation form an admin.
would you happen to know why my ping is at zero? obviously the logical train of thought would be that im very close to the server host but i would have to be sitting on the damn server tower to have a zero ping correct?
i am currently playing in bridge hampton NY.

thanks again for the help

cheers
ACID REIGN.
ACID REIGN

Postby Fierfaks » Fri Feb 26, 2016 17:59 UTC

fallout wrote:Fierfaks

The first time I see this nickname. :shock2:
Fierfaks
TM

Server: TDM

Postby ACID REIGN » Sat Feb 27, 2016 01:28 UTC

Fierfaks wrote:
fallout wrote:Fierfaks

The first time I see this nickname. :shock2:

es sorry still not able to get back on, it always seems to take a few days :<
ACID REIGN

Postby rookie » Tue Mar 01, 2016 04:12 UTC

ACID...I was watching you play when you got kicked.You were roughly 55 kills ahead of the player behind you.
You did nothing illegal.I have spec'd you and as far I have seen your a good player.We have all gone through the auto kick(about 10 times for me).Keep a close watch on the player behind you and if I happen to be watching the game I'll try and tell you about your score. Hang in there and keep playin.
rookie
TM

Favorite map: chinatown

Postby ACID REIGN » Tue Mar 01, 2016 06:45 UTC

rookie wrote:ACID...I was watching you play when you got kicked.You were roughly 55 kills ahead of the player behind you.
You did nothing illegal.I have spec'd you and as far I have seen your a good player.We have all gone through the auto kick(about 10 times for me).Keep a close watch on the player behind you and if I happen to be watching the game I'll try and tell you about your score. Hang in there and keep playin.

hey thanks for the complement and the heads up! will do.

cheers M8
ACID REIGN

Battllebab kicking epica again

Postby TheROCK » Tue Mar 01, 2016 19:24 UTC

Player Battlebab - i know its you admin Fallout because of your low ping-, looks almost not accidently you went out of th level after playing the level before shipment, i went in spectator mode because shipment is not my favourite level to play,
Immediatlely after the game my ping became 999 and i was timed out of the server;
I want to know why this happened , my player name at that moment was 'speechless' in that game and DIG, alias rookie (old man) was present in that game too.

Please explain why i always get the feeling when i appear i get kicked because of some discussions in the past that were not spoken out between us and now it seems to be going on time after time.

Il be back in three days and will use my own name again rock epica , then i will ask you to kick me by that name so at least you let me now first , this happening now looks to me abuse of admin rights.

greetings
Epica
TheROCK

Postby fallout » Wed Mar 02, 2016 14:10 UTC

TheROCK

Epica? You don't have a clue what your talking about.

For one thing, I don't play anymore. And BattleBab is a player in the USA, that happens to be very close to the server.
I can tell by what you said about rookie that this had to have happened in the evening sometime. For your information
Epica, I'm not on in the evenings. I'm on in the mornings, usually between 5 - 6 hours and mainly on FFA. Rookie
monitors the server's at night, between 5 - 6 hours and again, mainly on FFA.

Now. I'll agree, we do have history with you. And for the longest time you didn't play here, and when we noticed you
were back, and picking up right where you left off "gloating, provoking other players, and harassing the Admin's" while
you were here. We had to put an end to that.

Rookie and I had a discussion about your attitude when on our server's. Epica, this is your one and only warning. If you
continue harassing the players and Admin's, you will be banned each and every time you enter any of our server's.
We have had enough of your "kind" here. Please inform your brother, that this applies to him too.
Play somewhere else.

:angry2:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby rookie » Wed Mar 02, 2016 16:54 UTC

For the record Epi,I kicked you.Battlebab is a regular player here.You continually have said smart ass remarks to me or about me since you've returned to play here.I have not said 1 word in retaliation till you called me a COWARD spawn raper last week.So like fallout said you got 1 more chance.Play the game...keep your comments to yourself or we will kick you every time you show up(last warning).
rookie
TM

Favorite map: chinatown

Return to COD4