IP banned?

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

IP banned?

Postby Hoganator52 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 07:12 UTC

So I just started playing on your server around 20 minutes ago and it started on shipment, it's the hardcore crazy tdm server "ARES TDM ANARCHY CRK"

Did pretty decent, went like 80/35 or something close. Even recorded a clip where I got 15 kills in like 10 seconds! Anyways, next round we go to showdown and I am using P90 with Slight of Hand. I rushed to enemy spawn and got easy 5 killstreak. That's where it started.... immediately someone said I was hacking, to which I replied, just spectate me. About halfway through the round I was pretty much destroying the other team while 3 of them were accusing me of hacking. Someone named "yourstruly" was the one to accuse me right off the bat, and he also was the one who spectated me for most of my time in the match. However, about one or two minutes after he left spectate I was IP banned. I know this because I lost the server in the "Internet" list (added it to favorites so I wouldn't lose it), and when I tried to join it would just await connection until failing. I have a VPN on my computer so I quickly ran that and was able to join back showing that it was an IP ban.

I can show you the video of me playing, granted it is from the match before I was banned, but it is proof that I was not hacking. Can someone please clear this problem up with me, I literally just found your server and played 2 rounds before getting, not temp banned.... IP banned for life.

In case you're wondering, my username was "Hogan"
Also just evidence that I'm a good player and not hacking, here's a video I took of myself playing a couple of days ago: youtube.com/watch?v=hFAifGchYTk
Hoganator52

Re: IP banned?

Postby Fierfaks » Thu Mar 10, 2016 15:52 UTC

Hoganator52-(Did pretty decent, went like 80/35 or something close. )
In this analysis, we have on the server auto-kick triggers. Used by aimbot .

Hoganator52-(youtube.com/watch?v=hFAifGchYTk)
This video is not from our server and it does not prove anything. Need original demos and this in our forum.
Fierfaks
TM

Server: TDM

Postby Hoganator52 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 16:31 UTC

Ok, I don't mind if it's autokick, but I should have been temp banned for like 24 hours instead of permanently removed from ever finding this server (IP ban)
Hoganator52

Postby fallout » Thu Mar 10, 2016 21:21 UTC

What he is trying to say is, there is a script running on the server. It Autokicks a player/hacker after 40+ kills
ahead of the next closest player. It is in fact a temp ban, and can last up to 48 hours. You will eventually have
access after that. I hope this clarifies everything for you.

8-)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby Hoganator52 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 21:27 UTC

So you're telling me that if I join your server and do too good that I get banned for that...
Hoganator52

Postby fallout » Fri Mar 11, 2016 13:45 UTC

fallout wrote:What he is trying to say is, there is a script running on the server. It Autokicks a player/hacker after 40+ kills
ahead of the next closest player.

To be perfectly clear on this issue. The script is meant for hackers, since they get to the preset limit of 40+ faster than any player.
But it also applies to every player that reach it. It may take longer but, if a player reaches it, he/she will also be temp banned.
Either watch your score or may I suggest, that this server is not for you. It appears your an above average player, and playing
here will only give you problems.

:ohno2:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Return to COD4