Trying to act normal

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Trying to act normal

Postby TheROCK » Mon Mar 21, 2016 18:32 UTC

After my last kick (i was ok with it) a few weeks ago i was trying to act normal and be quiet in the server, but last week i saw rookie74 playing in the server and kicking 2 people (one of two was player named LUIZ) for maybe somekind of spawkilling, they were in the top 5 -i dont know why this was necesserary.
The only thing i said was at that moment : i have seen enough i am out. A guy called ALL saw it too and was offending the admin at that time for kicking people random
Rookie why so angry , you reached a respectful age of 74, you should be relaxing all the time and have some quality time outside the server.

The only thing that counts is that as may as possible players have fun, donate DYN's server a little bit to get his monthly 200 dollar for hiring the ARES server, thats good for business
I played for about 5 years now afte, had a year of sabbatical after some argues, and now playing on a regular base .
Dyn is trusting the admins that they will not abuse their admin rights, that i know for sure, i once was an admin my self in a british UNPK server and had also trouble with not kicking people so i know how it feels

Now for myself speaking : someone ingame asked is FALLOUT using HACK , i answererd : nope he is a good admin never plays self in the server. Shortly after that i was kicked, i noticed the 999 ping and got disconnected.
For me I was defending admin FALLOUT, surely not OFFENDNG him.

Will be back in 3 days, see you later guys.

gr Epica
TheROCK

Re: Trying to act normal

Postby fallout » Mon Mar 21, 2016 20:32 UTC

Epica

I will wait till rookie has responded to your post explaining himself. After that, I will add my comments.

:evil2:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby rookie » Mon Mar 21, 2016 21:41 UTC

1st of all EPI I never have kicked anyone for spawn killing(certain maps I do it myself).The LUIZ player was using a wallhack/no recoil,the other player was full aimbot.As far as your concerned the last few months you have said smart ass remarks about me and you have been warned several times about that.The last time I warned you that 1 more smart ass remark and you'll be kicked every time you try and play,and sure enough you could not hold back.So you got the kick then and also today.You need to play elsewhere because you have caused nothing but trouble for years on this server.
rookie
TM

Favorite map: chinatown

Postby fallout » Mon Mar 21, 2016 21:50 UTC

I couldn't have said it better.

We gave you a chance Epi, but you didn't listen. From now on, if your seen on any of our
server's, you will be banned. Play somewhere else.

:angry2:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Postby TheROCK » Tue Mar 22, 2016 20:32 UTC

June 2010 - March 2016
So this is the end?

Still i dont understand why i was kicked for only saying: fallout is a good admin he never plays self in the server, to someone who asked if fallout was a cheater.
Maybe these word were explained as ironic, but my intention was good.
Also very strange someone was asking this question, so he had to know fallout was an admin, this is weird almost he was provoking something

For the kicking of LUÏZ i didnt know he was cheating - so my excuse- a good decision of rookie, i reacted a bit to early for what seemed a random kick of 2 players, i find it very clever rook you discovered cheats while you were participating in a level yourself

So let DYN speak the ban, then you guys will never have to deal anymore with the most irritating player of all times in cod 4 FFA ares.
didnt have much trouble with other players - maybe a few for spawnkilling in all these years - but appearently when i appear you 2 bros get angry as like a bull and a red flag for speaking a little ironic and sometime yes i passed the border.

By the way Michel is not my brother but a close friend, so he has no part in this discussion

gr Epica
TheROCK

Postby fallout » Tue Mar 22, 2016 21:10 UTC

Epica

This has nothing to do with dyn. He has given us the aurthority to Administer his server's in a fair and
equal way. He is aware of your history here, and the trouble you've caused. On this last incident, you were
given one more chance. You totally ignored it. I'm saying it again, we don't need trouble makers like you.
Play somewhere else.

:angry:
fallout
COD4 Admin

must say epic kick from the old man

Postby Rockepica » Mon May 23, 2016 17:57 UTC

How long were you in rookie (gravedigger 74) for the nightwatch shift in europe ? one minute and six seconds , i must say faboulus quick finding it was me who played again (nick name active).
Thanks for the kick : a 74 year old man kicking a 55 year : great job.
Its pathetic but keep hanging my IP adress above your Rcon admin PC, indeed i only try now to see how quick you can kick, maybe thats my kick now

:eyesclosed: Epi
Rockepica

Postby TheROCK » Tue Jul 12, 2016 18:08 UTC

Thanks again rookie (alias The Boz), 15 minutes was enough playtime for 'miney'.to find my wellknown IP in your list and yes there it was : miney is epica the rock, push the kick button for thr 999 break
Good job old men after 3 months radio silence. :no:
dont answer this message its of no use for the both of us i am not welcome anymore thats been stated several times
Still i like the server for many years now- thats a fact too, i must wait for you retirement i guess. then
TheROCK

Postby Fierfaks » Fri Jul 15, 2016 09:48 UTC

The punishment is inevitable. (:
Fierfaks
TM

Server: TDM

Return to COD4