Server disconnects, unable to connect for weeks afterwards

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Server disconnects, unable to connect for weeks afterwards

Postby strelok » Sat May 13, 2017 00:00 UTC

Hi,

I was reading some other topics as well, based on that I assume that I'm getting kicked from the server due to score difference. I always play under the name StReLoK. Sometimes I go insane scores in a short time due to the movement speed on the server and chaining kill streak rewards. At one Time I went 86-13 on crossfire (at one time I was playing only crossfire for like a year, so I know it better than my own palm - which is on the mouse).
Usually I don't play CoD4 anymore due to the increasing amount of cheaters, but I only play on Anarchy because of the movement speed rush.

Now I got kicked again while doing well, (you can check the history if you have it, usually when I'm on the server I'm #1 from match 2 when I get into it). I never cheated and never will (for I'm also a game developer and I know how much it ruins game play).

I currently have an internet connection made up with a potato and two wireless antennas sticking out of it, so I don't really have a choice but to play CoD4 due to the lag in other games.

Please look into this issue because banning me (even without a message) for weeks just because I'm doing good is even more unfair than a cheater joining the match and being banned. At least they get a message... You can spectate me, I can even record and send game play videos, proving that I'm clear. Also consider me making an account a beg for I never do that for game servers.

cheers,
Strelok the casual rapist
strelok

Re: Server disconnects, unable to connect for weeks afterwards

Postby fallout » Sat May 13, 2017 12:21 UTC

I'll assume your the StReLoK from Huntsville, Canada. I was on the server when you did infact
get Autokicked for score difference. The Autokick doesn't give a message when your about to
be kicked. The onus is on the player to be aware of his score. And since you've played here for
quite some time, you should know this.

The Autokick lasts anywhere from 24 - 48 hours most times. Not weeks StReLoK.
Please be aware of this in the future.

:sceptic3:
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown
Server: FFA

Postby Fierfaks » Sat May 13, 2017 13:29 UTC

strelok wrote:Hi,

I was reading some other topics as well, based on that I assume that I'm getting kicked from the server due to score difference. I always play under the name StReLoK. Sometimes I go insane scores in a short time due to the movement speed on the server and chaining kill streak rewards. At one Time I went 86-13 on crossfire (at one time I was playing only crossfire for like a year, so I know it better than my own palm - which is on the mouse).
Usually I don't play CoD4 anymore due to the increasing amount of cheaters, but I only play on Anarchy because of the movement speed rush.

Now I got kicked again while doing well, (you can check the history if you have it, usually when I'm on the server I'm #1 from match 2 when I get into it). I never cheated and never will (for I'm also a game developer and I know how much it ruins game play).

I currently have an internet connection made up with a potato and two wireless antennas sticking out of it, so I don't really have a choice but to play CoD4 due to the lag in other games.

Please look into this issue because banning me (even without a message) for weeks just because I'm doing good is even more unfair than a cheater joining the match and being banned. At least they get a message... You can spectate me, I can even record and send game play videos, proving that I'm clear. Also consider me making an account a beg for I never do that for game servers.

cheers,
Strelok the casual rapist

And, you, have not forgotten that before, you, kicked, you called the player a faggot? :sour:

And I was the player.

There's nothing here for you to complain about. Watch your tongue. :twisted:
Fierfaks
TM

Server: TDM

Postby strelok » Sat Jul 22, 2017 03:15 UTC

Last time I got auto kicked, it didn't let me on for around 2 weeks (checked everyday). I'll just go play BF4. at least I won't got 67-7 on it.
strelok

Return to COD4