Keep getting disconnected

Anything about Call of Duty 4 - live status of all COD4 servers

Keep getting disconnected

Postby Archaeonian » Fri Jun 23, 2017 16:24 UTC

Hello, dear all,

I really enjoy playing on your server, but in the recent past I have kept being disconnected, and I don't know why. When I use my VPN I can log in again, which seems really strange to me.
I was trying to communicate in the server with 'piggy' and 'tor'. They seemed willing to help me out, but unfortunately my Russian is non existent, and they were not comfortable with English.

I hope you can help me out.

Kind regards,

Archa
Archaeonian

Re: Keep getting disconnected

Postby Fierfaks » Fri Jun 23, 2017 16:56 UTC

The server is protected against an aimbot. This is auto-kick. Auto-kick operates 4-5 days. It works, if, you, break away from the players for 30 to 50 frags. Depends on the card. At this time, you will not be able to log into the server. And do not try to bypass the ban.
The use of VPN causes suspicion of the player's honesty.
Fierfaks
TM

Server: TDM

Postby fallout » Fri Jun 23, 2017 18:07 UTC

Could you provide your ingame name/s ?
It would help.

8-)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown

Postby Archaeonian » Fri Jun 23, 2017 18:34 UTC

Thanks both for the quick replies.

@fallout - I have only one ingame name: Archaeonian. I play on the 192.223.24.210:28960 / 192.223.24.210:28961 server.

@Fierfaks - I understand what you are saying, and I checked the forums as well and I did read about your aimbot protection. I think this is a clever system, I do not use aimbot but I do sometimes get good scores (I'm a cod4 player since 2007). I also understand that I would get auto kicked if I'm ahead by 30-50 kills. However I just got kicked today when I had 1 kill and 5 deaths. That's what I do not understand. I wasn't aware of the fact that it was a ban, I thought there was something wrong with my connection, that's why I tried my VPN. I understand that 'the use of VPN causes suspicion of the player's honesty'. I have a VPN because I can watch BBC iPlayer in my country, and I thought I would try it to connect to the server to see if it worked. Nevertheless, I will not use it to circumvent any bans.
Archaeonian

Postby fallout » Fri Jun 23, 2017 21:26 UTC

According to our logs, you do infact use a VPN. But our concern is, your use of multiple ISP's.
The use of a VPN alone, causes us to be suspicious. Combine that with multiple ISP's, doesn't
help your situation. Try not using the VPN and use only one ISP when connecting to our server.

Hope this helps,

8-)
fallout
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Countdown

Return to COD4