This is serious.

Misc topics

This is serious.

Postby R0tnAx » Thu Nov 26, 2009 00:42 UTC

Ok this is serious. I am really bored of vandread and his noobis spamm and camping this moron suck fucking huge cock and he think everyone suck. This stupid dumbass is a patheti no talent porson. Guess what? He was sucking with CTF insta that why he cried to have Old ctf back!!Because without spamming he cant do anything this guy is a no talent fagget!!

I fucking hate him he suck and he said i am not deserve to be Vep but he worst than me wtf is too stupid to be alive!!

Vandread kill yourself die in a hole. Get some honor!! Your ball drop off!!!

Fuck [email protected]! Anyone here can play correctly without spamming or camping !?? Come on that pathetic!

MMMHHFFF. this post will probly be deleted but a least i said it! VANDREAD HAVE NO TALENT HE CRIED TO HAVE ALL WEAPON BACK.
In instactf i was kicking his ass now he spamm like a moron again.

Vandread = Pathetic being! :dead3: :dead3: :dead3: :dead3: :dead3: :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:
R0tnAx

Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: This is serious.

Postby AG » Thu Nov 26, 2009 01:27 UTC

#1 nobody should be insulting or disruptive -- vandread or you or anyone else. this is just a game. there aren't enough players left to be bitching or driving each other away. if we see any of that going on, we'll deal with it accordingly (which is lame and a waste of all our time), so all of you stop.

#2 game settings change sometimes. feel free to come to the forum and discuss things you'd like to see, but for the love of crap learn to adapt in the meantime.

#3 don't expect other players to change or for game settings to change to suit your skill strengths. i think spamming is cheap and limiting, but there are ways to deal with spammers. practice getting better at doing that. the highest score doesn't necessarily distinguish the best player.
AG
Former Admin

Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Thu Nov 26, 2009 06:19 UTC

oO! i think rotnax love me <3! x( nooo...!
well ag as you say there is always a way of coping but I think spamn I say if not before he used to do but neither was the big thing that was believed ...
Ag That is why you must see yourself as I or other game players to realize that you do not spamn 'seems' but not spam.
And like I said I would have a game with you to see if you're good with the rail moving from one place to another (but without giving Ctf play scoring with flags).
Good friend and rotnax entenderas play better when you know these puppies still something I have almost 2 years here and Ctf is Ctf... :d
serious where? :/
DarthVandreadXY

Postby R0tnAx » Thu Nov 26, 2009 13:57 UTC

Serious here.

What you think is not spamm is spamm. Especially spamm flag. You alway shoot the flag when someone try to get it. In the space. True spammer are easy target but vandread is a experienced spammer so he spamm when moving. That kinda lame i hate that. Serouisly bot have more honor than him. They play more correclty.

AG about your number 2: I used to have a server once. And i know poeple like vandread who alway complain about update are dumbass shit. That why i'm not complaining about the update. I think that not better but i dont want you to work again and again. Vandread is just too stupid to care about that. :no:

Just like a say. I will duel you when you will play like a real fighter. I lose my honor when playing with or agaisnt you. Your gameplay is lame and pathetic. :o

Peace! :ugly:
R0tnAx

Postby GenZ! » Thu Nov 26, 2009 16:06 UTC

R0tnAx wrote:I will duel you when you will play like a real fighter.

Mm, i think that you will win :>
GenZ!

Favorite map: q3dm1

Postby Rictor » Thu Nov 26, 2009 16:50 UTC

Hey Rot-

Congratulations on you mastery of the English language and for the dignified, classy post.
Rictor

Postby SD » Thu Nov 26, 2009 17:26 UTC

Awesome thread. Truly.
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3

Postby Yuzi » Thu Nov 26, 2009 19:19 UTC

R0tnAx, you are... Molodec*! Ha! It's true!
Van, really, u must stop making rocket's spamming, noobing (with grapple on air in space). If you want to contiune it, come to Counter Strike.
Yuzi

Postby GenZ! » Thu Nov 26, 2009 19:26 UTC

*Molodec = Good man, master :)
GenZ!

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Thu Nov 26, 2009 19:51 UTC

hey... I ask to begin to moderate your words (perhaps within Ctf tell me what you want) but I will not let you say it in front of everyone I do not say because I have the need. You are saying that you hate me when I move? that's so bad? I do not make you think and that spamn same genz can tell you or mail or other of my team (since nico genz and taught all my tricks, moves and evade know very well my tactics) as well as many players for more 1 year course good players talk about my 'spam' was not always killed me.
The InstaCtf "forces" you to be more accurate with the rail but I like sometimes but only one weapon alone is boring I got to vote for something that the people themselves choose what you like and although there are few votes left something time and from there it's not my problem. Ctf However if you're good you can easily have several possibilities for movements and strategies.

well luego hago otros comentarios por ahora tengo que irme a estudiar

Rotnax you say on one hand I can not remember where you do not like the rockets for the reason that many players shoot and kill at random or annoying that is half that, in this I agree with you because I do not like is half so fucking rockets but for something this famous hook eh I always said this is of great importance not only in the CTF but also in the FFA now hook speed is important because with that handle well mastered if you know anyone who do Spam or also people who have aimbot
Rotnax you say on one hand I can not remember where you do not like the rockets for the reason that many players shoot and kill at random or annoying that is half that, in this I agree with you because I do not like is half so fucking rockets but for something this famous hook eh I always said this is of great importance not only in the CTF but also in the FFA now hook speed is important because with that handle well mastered if you know anyone who do Spam or also people who have aimbot.
Ctf realize the all the weapons and a good hook for not 'forced' anyone to be accurate only good and have good combinations of strategies. Now I think maybe I force the game to be good because if the truth I'm pretty good thrashing but if I see someone who will flag cojer shot him right now because they can not think that'll give them there? is logical if I see someone going to the flag cojer shot him there and he is forced to take it out but would have two options one is good using the hook and takes my flag or I have to kill and there as does my flag are two options seem rather forced and only the flag is left out using either the hook but as I move it's almost impossible for me to remove it so it is forced to kill which allows time for one of my teammates when I bring the flag I do not think game but I think my others think and make a mental map of the best players at that time and how they move as so often eh played by instinct that they do and where they were shot with anticipation ... there are so many things that I was pulling tricks and moves and ways of thinking strategy.
FFA as tidog and you say you do not like both rockets because there is a clear example is half bad lidear annoying is that this is nothing as long as they have something to move as fast as the rockets or guns you think are spam ... and that is why the hook that makes the difference ... dominate one hook and know you can kill 5 or more than 6 people to you about is what is fantastic about it like a ninja or as an art could not express that feeling but it's great when you get proficient quietly reading his movements I face to 5 while they ultimately won when there is at most the hook hard with 2 or 3 people do not die and more than that ... good in order that he will do ...

well then do further comment for now I must go to study
DarthVandreadXY

Postby Yuzi » Thu Nov 26, 2009 20:09 UTC

Bla-bla-bla. Play without spamming and noobing and all.
I remember, you in old (~1.3 years ago) not had spamming and noobing. And played more best, than now.
Yuzi

Postby R0tnAx » Fri Nov 27, 2009 00:49 UTC

Vandread is a fucking big head. Read what you write. What you saying is fucking idiot.( Well..Like you). You talking like..Genz and nicko and some other try to copy your movement? Damn i think i'm not understand or you are a fucking retard. Search in dictionnary Retard= Vandread!

As Yuzi said just stop playing like a child. You said you play in Vogon since 2 years? Then why you never stop spamming? That nooby/newby tactic. You still spamm like a noob. So that mean you are a noob who play in vogon for 2 years? FAIL. :popcorn:

Who is Molodec xD?
R0tnAx

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Fri Nov 27, 2009 01:04 UTC

I taught them, copied them not only the best to their styles
ceases to be insulting and I do not, if my way of playing is so is because they serve a way to fight back or make time to come with the flag that I am more defensive attack when attacked but I am also good
DarthVandreadXY

Postby AG » Fri Nov 27, 2009 01:18 UTC

my head hurts.
AG
Former Admin

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Fri Nov 27, 2009 02:00 UTC

AG wrote:my head hurts.

apology for this incident but as I really do not start this gomenasai :d
DarthVandreadXY

Postby R0tnAx » Fri Nov 27, 2009 02:48 UTC

wow. Seriously i know my english is bad. but you even a translator cannot do anything. SYNTAX ERROR in vandread's head.

The only good thing you can do is disappear! :dead3:
R0tnAx

Postby GenZ! » Fri Nov 27, 2009 07:13 UTC

R0tnAx wrote:Genz and nicko and some other try to copy your movement?

Who is Molodec xD?

Noo, im not copying anything.!

He said molodec to you, lol. ^^
GenZ!

Postby R0tnAx » Fri Nov 27, 2009 17:03 UTC

I know genz!!!! LOL i know your not copying his movements!! You are fucking better than him. Nicko too.. He said alot of poeple try to copy his movements. But he a sucker and his movements are not good. (:

I know he said molodec to me but what that mean? Molodec is in russian i know but the meaning = ???

:popcorn:
R0tnAx

Postby GenZ! » Fri Nov 27, 2009 17:20 UTC

I said you... o_o

GenZ! wrote:*Molodec = Good man, master :)
GenZ!

Postby SD » Fri Nov 27, 2009 18:22 UTC

Ok guys, lets stop the bickering please.
Thanks in advance.
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3

Postby R0tnAx » Sat Nov 28, 2009 00:59 UTC

MUwahahahaha i am molodec because i said what i think about vandread :>.

Og and by the shella <3 i know it was you dumbass !
R0tnAx

Postby pockemon » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:43 UTC

Genz and nicko and some other try to copy your movement?
:bleh:

Hey! I have my style of play
pockemon

Favorite map: q3ctf4

Postby R0tnAx » Sat Nov 28, 2009 21:04 UTC

Forgot this post i pass my rage.

BTW vandread if you read this you should renew your VEP post.
R0tnAx

Return to General Discussion