Hi... Best wishes to all

Misc topics

Hi... Best wishes to all

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Thu May 20, 2010 23:19 UTC

hi guys...
I hope you are all well ... he wanted to be one of my last posts but I wish them well ... I comment, tomorrow May 21 is my birthday >;D.
These days I wanted and did not know none of you I spent a lot of things good and bad (D: was going to go to the USA visa had all set up but sometimes love kills some illusions in the end everything is still early but in order to you can do u_u). Among the good eh matured and here at least I'm having more problems with the university eh hardly had any rest this year and I are getting more programming that I'm going mad XD happily on Friday it is my birthday but I have no consideration I have test Sabda programming topics: S in order to study and I have no among other things continue, just passing by to send greetings here would have done before but recently I have time to write something, so I hope you are all well and I hope there is resentment.

Well that would be all nothing but a hug and then let them luck with what you do, I wanted you never know, but may return to the Vogon if they made a mistake but I did not think that bad intention as I said it was only to experiment and try out some new trick (legal) or defense, etc.. Well for my part I am very analyst everything why I'm addicted to this server and it hurts that do not want to know more measures some consequences but no one is perfect in life and unfortunately I see out there that are just going to unleash the MOD! Vogon's good so I was told more than 1 year and a half! but never released hopefully be true but I guess if and so long ... to be more certain this time and soon, I do not want a server, much less to compete with the Vogon eh always wanted to be part of the group and Apollo but in the end hurts my language did not help me communicate well with you . Well take care everyone a hug and have fun gringolandia suppose that it is summer here is winter and my heart something just ... y_y but progressing well and my farewell to you and behave well bye

Note: xD someday speak like a gringo and if I can do better write everything I say but ... I'm too lazy still in its infancy with this and not give me much time to study English because the university also uff I'm so full with that little ke I have for that but there are in those ^ ^ sorry for not devoting more time to correction of spelling or paragraphs, but now I have no time and I have to do many things that I use the translator on other occasions hopefully when I have time to write even a slow but best .

-> You forgive me if I pay for the server? xD I'm kidding but who knows hehe bye hug and best wishes to you bye bye :lol:

...........................................................................................................................................

Espero que esten todos bien... este quisas sea uno de mis ultimos mensajes pero les deseo lo mejor... les comento, mañana 21 de mayo es mi cumpleaños >;D.
Estos dias que quisas ya no supe nada de todo ustedes me pasaron muchas cosas entre buenas y malas (D: hiba a ir a USA tenia todo listo hasta visa pero el amor aveces mata algunas iluciones en fin todavia todo esta temprano pero en fin que se le puede hacer u_u). Entre las buenas almenos eh madurado y aca estoy teniendo mas problemas con la universidad casi no eh tenido descanso alguno en este año y me estan metiendo mas programacion que me voy a volver loco XD, felizmente el viernes que es mi cumpleaños no tengo examen pero el sabdo tengo examen de topicos de programacion :S en fin a estudiar no me queda otra y entre otras cosas seguir, solo pasaba por aca a mandarles saludos lo hubiera hecho antes pero recien tengo tiempo de escribir algo, por eso espero que todos esten bien y espero que no haya resentimientos.

Bueno eso seria todo nada mas un abrazo les dejo y pues suerte con lo que hagan, quisas uno nunca sabe, pero puede ser que vuelva al vogon si quieren cometi un error pero no piensen que lo hize de mala intencion como ya les dije solo fue para experimentar y tratar de sacar algun nuevo truco (legal) o defensa, etc. Bueno por mi parte soy muy analista de cada cosa por eso que me envicie con este servidor y pues lastima que por querer conocer mas no medi algunas consecuencias aunque nadie es perfecto en la vida y para desgracia por ahi veo que recien se va a liberar el MOD ! del vogon bueno asi me dijieron mas de 1 año y medio! pero nunca lo liberaron ojala sea cierto pero supongo que si ya tanto tiempo... que debe ser mas seguro esta vez y dentro de poco, no quiero hacer un servidor ni mucho menos hacer la competencia al vogon siempre eh querido estar como parte del grupo y apollar pero en fin lastima que mi idioma no me ayudaba a comunicarme bien con ustedes. Bueno se cuidan todos un abraso y pasenla bien supongo que en gringolandia ya es verano por aca es invierno y mi corazon algo solo... y_y pero todo bien y progresando me despido de ustedes y portense bien chao

Nota: xD algun dia hablare como gringo y si puedo hacer y escribir mejor todo lo que digo pero... me da flojera todavia estoy en pañales con esto y no me da mucho tiempo de estudiar el ingles por que tambien la universidad uff estoy a full con eso asi ke poco tengo para eso pero ahi estamos ps

me perdonan si pago xD? broma cuidense y nos vemos chao
DarthVandreadXY

Re: Hi... Best wishes to all

Postby AG » Thu May 20, 2010 23:45 UTC

for the love of god SHUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUP

you're still (and always will be) banned, but you're welcome to donate all the money you can to vogon.

when dyn releases the mod, please take it and set up a server for you and your other spineless cheating cronies to crawl under and rot.
AG
Former Admin

Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby DEAN SINSTROM » Fri May 21, 2010 02:42 UTC

DEAN SINSTROM
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3DM1
Server: FFA

Postby SD » Sat May 22, 2010 07:58 UTC

DarthVandreadXY wrote:I hope there is resentment.

Umm..... I'm sure we wouldn't have to work too hard to grant your wish..... BONEHEAD.
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3

Postby SD » Sat May 22, 2010 15:29 UTC

SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3

Postby IriDeck » Mon May 24, 2010 15:32 UTC

I am, at this point, fully convinced that when I DO go back to studying Japanese, I'm going to speak in very short sentences. And use generic words: "Where is place to pee?" "Where is place to wash clothes?" "Where is food?"

Because trying to form complex sentences in an unfamiliar language can be both confusing and hilarious in written form.
IriDeck
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3DM17
Server: TDM

Return to General Discussion