Postby SD » Fri Apr 29, 2011 21:42 UTC

Zololft?! Wow I thought you died or something
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: president or not

Postby Zoloft » Fri Apr 29, 2011 21:45 UTC

Naw thanks for asking this work thing been out of it for a while.. Frustrating ..this economy just trying bit of a prob over 50 :-
Zoloft

Server: FFA

Postby dyn » Sat Apr 30, 2011 03:01 UTC

Barry Soetoro (Barack Hussein Obama) is an Indonesian citizen and a Muslim:
Left to Right: Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro, baby Maya Soetoro, and 9 year old Barry Soetoro
This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro.
Name: Barry Soetoro
Religion: ..... Islam
Nationality: ..... Indonesian

More:
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=barry+soetoro
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8

Postby dyn » Sat Apr 30, 2011 03:01 UTC

dyn
Site Admin

Postby 1UnRaTeD1 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 03:42 UTC

nobody's perfect
1UnRaTeD1

Favorite map: q3dm17

Postby dyn » Sat Apr 30, 2011 03:58 UTC

1UnRaTeD1 wrote:nobody's perfect

He is an unconstitutional illegal president. Obama and his handlers are guilty of treason. I am aware people believe what mainstream media feeds them, but i am still surprised at level of stupidity in today's society.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby {TTS}Pond » Sat Apr 30, 2011 04:11 UTC

I don't think he should be president period and I'm not being racist when I say so... It's his ethics and mindset that bother me. I don't think I should get into a political tirade...
dyn wrote:
1UnRaTeD1 wrote:nobody's perfect

He is an unconstitutional illegal president. Obama and his handlers are guilty of treason. I am aware people believe what mainstream media feeds them, but i am still surprised at level of stupidity in today's society.

Dude, u got it man... People are really stupid. They just elected him because he's black and thought they were going to be a part of this revolutionary presidency by electing him without even looking into the facts! It really scares me. What's up with the lying? He's our president and he's lying?ok I should probably stop now...

Pond
{TTS}Pond

Postby dyn » Sat Apr 30, 2011 04:31 UTC

Yes, lying alone should be reason enough for impeachment, but things are actually much worse. General plan, as far as i know, is to weaken the US economy and the dollar, and then to introduce solutions to this fabricated crisis in form of new restrictive laws, possibly NAU, and finally to weaken US power globally.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby {TTS}Pond » Sat Apr 30, 2011 04:36 UTC

Yep
{TTS}Pond

Postby 1UnRaTeD1 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 15:16 UTC

a lying president...ok atleast he admited it to the people on video....but ya think bush is gonna tell us about how he knew about the WTC attacks? far as i know i dont think so from what i read dat stuff was planned and made sure they killed many people Innocent people...far as i know bush is a monster...and now people worry about obama not leagal? what else is new
1UnRaTeD1

Postby SD » Sun May 01, 2011 15:26 UTC

They're all as bad as each other - just sometimes in different ways. I don't know much about US Presidential history, but I know quite a bit about our Government and Prime Ministerial history in this country. They've all been caught out lying (brazenly and unmistakeably) at some point, or at the very least not delivering on the "promises" they made in their election campaigns (bullshitting Ali-G style in order to get votes) which is more or less the same thing as far as I'm concerned. I haven't watched that vid yet, so not really sure what you guys are referring to, but I'll pop back at watch it this evening when I have more time.
SD
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Mon May 02, 2011 00:24 UTC

1UnRaTeD1 wrote:a lying president...ok atleast he admited it to the people on video....but ya think bush is gonna tell us about how he knew about the WTC attacks? far as i know i dont think so from what i read dat stuff was planned and made sure they killed many people Innocent people...far as i know bush is a monster...and now people worry about obama not leagal? what else is new

Check "Obama Deception" video above. It is clearly explained how all of them are in fact working for the same people -- in this regard there is no difference between Bush and Obama, unbelievable as it may sound. I am not saying you should trust one video or information source unconditionally, but it saves a lot of typing and explaining, so check it out. Yes, it is more than a few min, but it is worth it.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby Anon » Mon May 02, 2011 00:46 UTC

You people are so full of crap it is absolutely astounding. More than a little sad as well.
Anon

Postby Anon » Mon May 02, 2011 02:29 UTC

heres some other info.

After graduating high school from Punahou School in Hawaii, Barack Obama attended Occidental College for two years, then got his B.A. from Columbia University. He later got his law degree from Harvard Law School (where he became the Harvard Law Review's first African American president), graduating magna cum laude. Obama was also a lecturer of constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anon

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Mon May 02, 2011 04:03 UTC

omg leave the Obama alone...he earned his position as precedent..!! he is a cool guy tho..lol
[PB]Willy Wonka

Favorite map: crash

Postby 1UnRaTeD1 » Mon May 02, 2011 04:07 UTC

im glad to see we do have a black president.. and i seen dat comming along time ago :)
1UnRaTeD1

Postby {TTS}Pond » Mon May 02, 2011 04:29 UTC

[PB]Willy Wonka wrote:omg leave the Obama alone...he earned his position as precedent..!! he is a cool guy tho..lol

Well, as president we should have somewhat of a high standard for him, u know maybe b/c he's our leader and all.
{TTS}Pond

Postby SD » Mon May 02, 2011 08:11 UTC

Anon wrote:You people are so full of crap it is absolutely astounding. More than a little sad as well.

Said like a true, world class standard pussy hiding behind the anon account, maybe you should run for president next time, youll fit right in.
SD
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Mon May 02, 2011 10:35 UTC

Anon, do you really think debate is about Obama vs McCain, or any other pre-approved candidate for that matter? They all work for the same elites. Seriously, check that video above, you need to see it for yourself.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby Anon » Mon May 02, 2011 16:21 UTC

SD wrote:
Anon wrote:You people are so full of crap it is absolutely astounding. More than a little sad as well.

Said like a true, world class standard pussy hiding behind the anon account, maybe you should run for president next time, youll fit right in.

Well, I figured the response would be hostile, abusive and insulting, and you didn't disappoint. You can be hostile to an anonymous post just as well as you can to one by name, so why should I bother signing up?
Anon

Postby AG » Mon May 02, 2011 16:54 UTC

Anon wrote:
SD wrote:

Well, I figured the response would be hostile, abusive and insulting, and you didn't disappoint. You can be hostile to an anonymous post just as well as you can to one by name, so why should I bother signing up?

i guess if you want to be hostile, abusive and insulting to a bunch of people without standing behind your words or letting anyone address you directly then yes, this was a successful use of the anon account.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby craij » Mon May 02, 2011 17:31 UTC

I would agree that our politicians are no more than puppets. But I seriously doubt the goal of the puppet master is to weaken the US.
craij

Postby SD » Mon May 02, 2011 18:58 UTC

Anon wrote:
SD wrote:

Until your oh so brave ass finds enough inner strength to post under your own account, your "argument" or anything else you post anony carries no weight at all. Thanks for your "contribution"
SD
Former Admin

Postby Anon » Mon May 02, 2011 19:09 UTC

Sometimes, I like to put chocolate milk in with my Cocoa Pebbles. When I'm done with the cereal the milk is extra chocolatey and oh so yummy.
Anon

Postby SD » Mon May 02, 2011 20:35 UTC

Anon wrote:Sometimes, I like to put chocolate milk in with my Cocoa Pebbles. When I'm done with the cereal the milk is extra chocolatey and oh so yummy.

I figured you were into "chocolately milk"
Idiot.
SD
Former Admin

Postby Zoloft » Mon May 02, 2011 20:41 UTC

SD wrote:I figured you were into "chocolately milk"
Idiot.

LOL :lol: WOW President to Breakfast..Now thats fine!!
Zoloft

Postby {TTS}Pond » Tue May 03, 2011 03:34 UTC

Flame war over
{TTS}Pond

Postby Anon » Tue May 03, 2011 04:16 UTC

SD wrote:I figured you were into "chocolately milk"
Idiot.

You must be one of those liberal "fat-free milk" drinking types.. I should have known.
Anon

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Tue May 03, 2011 07:22 UTC

dyn wrote:Barry Soetoro (Barack Hussein Obama) is an Indonesian citizen and a Muslim:
[ Image ]
Left to Right: Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro, baby Maya Soetoro, and 9 year old Barry Soetoro
[ Image ]
This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro.
Name: Barry Soetoro
Religion: ..... Islam
Nationality: ..... Indonesian

More:
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=barry+soetoro

OMFG i didnt know about this !!! is that kid really Obama?? im really shocked :shock: !! so this means he is not an american?
[PB]Willy Wonka

Favorite map: crash

Next

Return to General Discussion