president or not

Misc topics

Re: president or not

Postby dyn » Tue May 03, 2011 07:33 UTC

No, but it seems people don't mind. Those who do mind and demand answers are usually smeared in the media as conspiracy theorists, even when all they ask for is a simple proof he is legit.

This short video should explain why people demand answers:
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Postby chaos252 » Tue May 03, 2011 08:30 UTC

this page debunks barry soetoro story as a hoax.
chaos252
Former Admin

Favorite map: QZTOURNEY6
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby dyn » Tue May 03, 2011 09:44 UTC

I see yes, many pages do that, i noticed simple google search will usually return thousands of pages debunking "birthers". Even more, every time someone questions official story he or she is labelled as lunatic and tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nut-case or far-right, which is another way to say neo-nazi.

One example, using "lunatic fringe" and "far right":

Another example, using "birther" no focus on logical argument, just Bill O'Reilly type bullying:

So, if he is natural born citizen (which means BOTH parents must be US citizens at the time of child's birth), why all this circus around it? Why avoiding the question and not produce something which would convince all the "lunatics" he is not illegal? Barry Soetoro photo and citizenship info surfaced only recently, for example video above doesn't even mention it.

So basically, Obama was born in Kenya, to white jewish mother Ann Dunham and black father Barack Obama, Sr., Kenyan citizen, this alone makes Obama not "natural born" and thus ineligible for presidency. Lolo Soetoro is his step father from Indonesia.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby dyn » Tue May 03, 2011 10:15 UTC

craij wrote:I would agree that our politicians are no more than puppets. But I seriously doubt the goal of the puppet master is to weaken the US.

It is, because they need to demoralize and destroy middle class in order to advance their plans. This is almost done, just one global economic crash away. Problem is, it won't go exactly as _they_ planned. There will be blood. There is elite above them which is planning on this conflict and subsequent global demoralization in order to get rid of elites below them (so-called "useful fools"), and to introduce something new globally. Also there is another problem, they are not alone -- certain group of people, let's call them "secret group", dispersed to the west after WW2 with aim to prepare for future conflict, they also cooperate with other secretive groups from the east mainly Japan and Tibet.

Roughly it looks like this:
(top elites) -- (secret group)
multiple levels of elites
presidents, etc.

I agree with the "secret group" above. It is an old conflict and basically between those two groups. All other "elites" below them are more or less irrelevant.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby craij » Tue May 03, 2011 14:51 UTC

Since the "top elite" discussion is slightly off topic, can you PM me some sources?
craij

Postby AG » Tue May 03, 2011 17:58 UTC

dyn wrote:I see yes, many pages do that, i noticed simple google search will usually return thousands of pages debunking "birthers". Even more, every time someone questions official story he or she is labelled as lunatic and tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nut-case or far-right, which is another way to say neo-nazi.

So, if he is natural born citizen (which means BOTH parents must be US citizens at the time of child's birth), why all this circus around it? Why avoiding the question and not produce something which would convince all the "lunatics" he is not illegal? Barry Soetoro photo and citizenship info surfaced only recently, for example video above doesn't even mention it.

out of curiosity, what would have actually proved it for you?

is it due to the way it was handled that either case can't be 100% proven?
AG
Q3 Admin

Favorite map: q3dm17

Postby IJ » Tue May 03, 2011 18:03 UTC

I personally don't care where he was born. I'd rather have a president that lies about where he was born than a president who used his brother to rig an election. Actually, neither of those would really matter to me all that much if I was in total support of their policies and where they led the country during their terms. Unfortunately that isn't the case with either of them.

What I love about the bither movement is the fact that it's a prime example of how when a conspiracy theorist believes in a conspiracy there is no way to get them to believe anything different because believing in the conspiracy becomes more important than the conspiracy itself. They don't want to listen to both sides of the argument, or be swayed in a different direction. Their decision is 100% made and there is no changing it. For two years the birthers have demanded to see his birth cert. Now that he's released it to the public the new claims come out, "it took so long because it was a fake." and so on. I'm pretty sure if i had a time machine and brought a bunch of birthers back to his actual birth 65% of them would claim that I had invented a "fake conspiracy time machine".
IJ
Former Admin

Postby craij » Tue May 03, 2011 19:21 UTC

well put inspectorjimb!
i can hear them now, in a grumbly voice ... "rabble, rabble, rabble"
craij

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Tue May 03, 2011 22:44 UTC

AG wrote:
dyn wrote:I see yes, many pages do that, i noticed simple google search will usually return thousands of pages debunking "birthers". Even more, every time someone questions official story he or she is labelled as lunatic and tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nut-case or far-right, which is another way to say neo-nazi.

out of curiosity, what would have actually proved it for you?

is it due to the way it was handled that either case can't be 100% proven?

in that case, why the government haven't done anything to replace Obama if he isnot a 100% american? i dont think that Obama would get rejected on the next election....???
[PB]Willy Wonka

Favorite map: crash

Postby dyn » Wed May 04, 2011 10:20 UTC

Because they need him, he is perfect for them. People want change, he sells them change. He is also more articulate than Bush -- his teleprompter reading skills are much better. In the end of the day, he will do exactly as told and support same agendas and lobbies as previous presidents did. Nothing will change, it will only get worse.

Explaining he is not legit won't fix things. People from "Birther" movement are naive, they think a lawsuit will fix things. While they are at it, they should also ask mafia to replace their bosses. But, in any case, it is good for people to know political mafia is real, so they can reject their lies and prepare for the future. At least that small percent of population who can still think for themselves.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby AG » Wed May 04, 2011 17:00 UTC

dyn wrote:Because they need him, he is perfect for them. People want change, he sells them change. He is also more articulate than Bush -- his teleprompter reading skills are much better. In the end of the day, he will do exactly as told and support same agendas and lobbies as previous presidents did. Nothing will change, it will only get worse.

Explaining he is not legit won't fix things. People from "Birther" movement are naive, they think a lawsuit will fix things. While they are at it, they should also ask mafia to replace their bosses. But, in any case, it is good for people to know political mafia is real, so they can reject their lies and prepare for the future. At least that small percent of population who can still think for themselves.

the "birther" thing is more manufactured tmz-style trash to plant seeds of discredit in a target demographic. card trick misdirection.

it doesn't take years to fake a birth certificate (come on... i live in texas.)
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby AG » Wed May 04, 2011 17:03 UTC

inspectorjimb wrote:I personally don't care where he was born. I'd rather have a president that lies about where he was born than a president who used his brother to rig an election. Actually, neither of those would really matter to me all that much if I was in total support of their policies and where they led the country during their terms. Unfortunately that isn't the case with either of them.

i disagree that it doesn't matter where a candidate is born. there were other reasons for that to be in the constitution, yes, but it would only make sense that someone at that level have a vested interest in the representation of their community.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby IJ » Wed May 04, 2011 18:03 UTC

AG wrote:
inspectorjimb wrote:I personally don't care where he was born. I'd rather have a president that lies about where he was born than a president who used his brother to rig an election. Actually, neither of those would really matter to me all that much if I was in total support of their policies and where they led the country during their terms. Unfortunately that isn't the case with either of them.

i disagree that it doesn't matter where a candidate is born. there were other reasons for that to be in the constitution, yes, but it would only make sense that someone at that level have a vested interest in the representation of their community.

Being born someplace doesn't necessarily give you a vested interest in the representation of that community. In fact I would think that where you were raised would have more of an influence on you than where you were born. Seems kind of silly to me judging someone by their birthplace rather than their character.
IJ
Former Admin

Postby craij » Wed May 04, 2011 19:27 UTC

i agree. what is america anyway (besides the best place to live in the world, yes ... still)? america is a "melting pot". personally, i hope he was not american born so we can move past this. that said, these guys seem to be "made" anyway (no way in hell does a moron like g-dub get picked by general populus).
craij

Previous

Return to General Discussion