Osama Bin Laden finally killed!!!!

Misc topics

Osama Bin Laden finally killed!!!!

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Mon May 02, 2011 04:05 UTC

omg u guys gotta see the news!!! Bin Laden was killed!!! hurraaaayyyyyy!!1 :twisted:
[PB]Willy Wonka

Favorite map: crash
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Osama Bin Laden finally killed!!!!

Postby {TTS}Pond » Mon May 02, 2011 04:31 UTC

I thought this was just speculation?
{TTS}Pond

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Mon May 02, 2011 04:44 UTC

well thast what i heard in the news tonight...?? Obama gibed the news about it...
[PB]Willy Wonka

Postby Kitty » Mon May 02, 2011 05:20 UTC

He is dead and its confirmed...His sister was treated for cancer in Boston, the CIA gained custody of her brain and they compared DNA to BinLaden so yeah...its true :)...(I hope) The USA has custody of his body :smilina:
Kitty
Former Admin

Postby chaos252 » Mon May 02, 2011 05:39 UTC

chaos252
Former Admin

Favorite map: QZTOURNEY6

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Mon May 02, 2011 06:54 UTC

Kitty wrote:He is dead and its confirmed...His sister was treated for cancer in Boston, the CIA gained custody of her brain and they compared DNA to BinLaden so yeah...its true :)...(I hope) The USA has custody of his body :smilina:

well done USA!! i didnt know all of this Bin Laden thing....until i got home from work tho!!!
[PB]Willy Wonka

Postby dyn » Mon May 02, 2011 10:31 UTC

Bin Laden was harmless. Now they will need another hero.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Postby AG » Mon May 02, 2011 16:55 UTC

GODNCOUNTRY
AG
Q3 Admin

Favorite map: q3dm17

Postby craij » Mon May 02, 2011 17:25 UTC

dyn wrote:Bin Laden was harmless. Now they will need another hero.

gotta agree with this comment. and something tells me there are thousands of such "heros" waiting for their opportunity.
craij

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Mon May 02, 2011 18:08 UTC

dyn wrote:Bin Laden was harmless. Now they will need another hero.

lol Dyn...i bet that soon they will.....
[PB]Willy Wonka

Postby 1UnRaTeD1 » Tue May 03, 2011 21:17 UTC

is he dead yet?
1UnRaTeD1

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Tue May 03, 2011 22:37 UTC

1UnRaTeD1 wrote:is he dead yet?

not really sure...but they said he is dead already...!! Obama don't want to reveal Bin Laden's pictures after he was shot!. I really wanna see Bin Laden pictures...
[PB]Willy Wonka

Postby {TTS}Pond » Tue May 03, 2011 22:37 UTC

Kitty wrote:He is dead and its confirmed...His sister was treated for cancer in Boston, the CIA gained custody of her brain and they compared DNA to BinLaden so yeah...its true :)...(I hope) The USA has custody of his body :smilina:

Yep
{TTS}Pond

Postby {TTS}Pond » Tue May 03, 2011 22:43 UTC

{TTS}Pond

Postby Spookycat » Tue May 03, 2011 22:45 UTC

lol Americans will believe anything.
Spookycat

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Tue May 03, 2011 22:50 UTC

we need concrete proof of his death..!! not just words and speeches!!
[PB]Willy Wonka

Postby AG » Tue May 03, 2011 23:06 UTC

Spookycat wrote:lol Americans will believe anything.

because you know better, right? what with all the secret knowledge you have that everybody else doesn't?
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby AG » Tue May 03, 2011 23:16 UTC

[PB]Willy Wonka wrote:we need concrete proof of his death..!! not just words and speeches!!

at what point did the american public start expecting gory death scene photos? obviously, a thousand medical photos could be released and there will be accusations of being fake. why not ship the guy's head around the country in a box so that everyone can personally look at it and touch it?
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby chaos252 » Tue May 03, 2011 23:29 UTC

its a symbolic thing anyway, its not like terrorism will end now that osama is dead. you could kill every last terrorist on the planet and that middle age ideology they buy into will still be around.

AG wrote:why not ship the guy's head around the country in a box so that everyone can personally look at it and touch it?

kinda like jesse james.. id pay for a photo with osama lol. if pictures were made public a million different fundamental muslim groups would start their bullshit.. remember these are people that blow themselves up over offensive cartoons.
chaos252
Former Admin

Favorite map: QZTOURNEY6

Postby 1UnRaTeD1 » Tue May 03, 2011 23:40 UTC

i think osama is in the bedroom..hiding in closet where noone can find him ...its the safest place in the world for him lol
1UnRaTeD1

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Wed May 04, 2011 00:42 UTC

chaos252 wrote:its a symbolic thing anyway, its not like terrorism will end now that osama is dead. you could kill every last terrorist on the planet and that middle age ideology they buy into will still be around.

AG wrote:why not ship the guy's head around the country in a box so that everyone can personally look at it and touch it?

kinda like jesse james.. id pay for a photo with osama lol. if pictures were made public a million different fundamental muslim groups would start their bullshit.. remember these are people that blow themselves up over offensive cartoons.

i agree chaos....after Bin Laden's death? the world and us aren't safe just yet..!!
USA announced yesterday that the war just begun.....more dudes like Osama are out there ready to strike any moment,....!!
[PB]Willy Wonka

Postby 1UnRaTeD1 » Wed May 04, 2011 01:19 UTC

war never changes it only gets worse.... sometimes i wish the man upstairs would come down here and sort this out
1UnRaTeD1

Postby dyn » Wed May 04, 2011 10:01 UTC

Agreed. Situation is so pathetic i don't even bother explaining things to people anymore. Masses are stupid, if you want them to believe something, they need to see it 500 times on TV, in big flashy letters, or explained to them in very simple terms on those idiotic talk shows. Like "we are spreading democracy over there, so there won't be another 9/11" bullshit. If anything, war, besides enormous profits, created many new enemies. Not only among Muslims, but also around the world -- people hate America, Israel, UK and other countries supporting them. In democracy and theocracy people need to believe in lies, in tyranny rulers are at least honest about their aims.

For all those who think killing someone from Al-Qaeda will change anything -- Bin Laden was harmless from day 1. He had nothing to do with 9/11. Now, is your brain capable of processing this information? Let me clarify -- 9/11 WAS REAL, however Bin Laden is not the one responsible for it. Can you comprehend this? If you are not totally lost then work on that, use search engines and find information about it. I am not here to argue with you about it, i have much more important things to do. If you want to save some time, search for "Francesco Cossiga 9/11", that would be a good start. If you are capable of processing new information, then be prepared to be at first in disbelief/rejection phase, and later you will start feeling anger and apathy, both at same time. Don't get depressed over it, truth is always better than lies, but not many people are ready to accept it.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8

Postby Apocalypse » Wed May 04, 2011 13:27 UTC

yup i need to see some proof before i beleive anything. Obama is a muslim u cant trust him to kill another muslim.
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Postby Anon » Wed May 04, 2011 15:04 UTC

Good God dyn...

You and your conspiracy theories. Something is indeed pathetic here.
Anon

Postby IJ » Wed May 04, 2011 15:25 UTC

Apocalypse wrote:yup i need to see some proof before i beleive anything. Obama is a muslim u cant trust him to kill another muslim.

Sorry, but that's retarded. Muslims kill Muslims all the time. Christians kill Christians. Jews kill Jews.

Besides that, Obama's not a Muslim. Even if he was I doubt that would have influenced his decision. Being married to a Muslim it disappoints me to see so many people buying into the "all Muslim's are evil" mentality that seems to be spreading across this country like a plague.
IJ
Former Admin

Postby =RS= » Wed May 04, 2011 16:11 UTC

Well I am made up he's dead anyway, an eye for a eye. It sends a massage to all the rest no matter how long you hide in caves or in houses you will been found and you will be killed for your crimes
=RS=
Former Admin

Favorite map: any1
Server: CTF

Postby SD » Wed May 04, 2011 16:51 UTC

dyn wrote:

Agreed. Situation is so pathetic i don't even bother explaining things to people anymore. Masses are stupid, if you want them to believe something, they need to see it 500 times on TV, in big flashy letters, or explained to them in very simple terms on those idiotic talk shows. Like "we are spreading democracy over there, so there won't be another 9/11" bullshit. If anything, war, besides enormous profits, created many new enemies. Not only among Muslims, but also around the world -- people hate America, Israel, UK and other countries supporting them. In democracy and theocracy people need to believe in lies, in tyranny rulers are at least honest about their aims.

For all those who think killing someone from Al-Qaeda will change anything -- Bin Laden was harmless from day 1. He had nothing to do with 9/11. Now, is your brain capable of processing this information? Let me clarify -- 9/11 WAS REAL, however Bin Laden is not the one responsible for it. Can you comprehend this? If you are not totally lost then work on that, use search engines and find information about it. I am not here to argue with you about it, i have much more important things to do. If you want to save some time, search for "Francesco Cossiga 9/11", that would be a good start. If you are capable of processing new information, then be prepared to be at first in disbelief/rejection phase, and later you will start feeling anger and apathy, both at same time. Don't get depressed over it, truth is always better than lies, but not many people are ready to accept it.

Interesting post. I'm not challenging what you're saying because I don't know enough about the ins and outs of 9/11 to do so. I ran a few queries to see what came up, there are many sites claiming one thing or another about 9/11, and several names named as "directly responsible" - what's your formula for deciding whether to believe one site over another?
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3

Postby AG » Wed May 04, 2011 17:12 UTC

Apocalypse wrote:yup i need to see some proof before i beleive anything. Obama is a muslim u cant trust him to kill another muslim.

obama not being muslim aside... err, have you seen any of what's going on over in that part of the world? muslims kill each other all the time.

that's like saying christians won't kill each other and christian priests have never molested children.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby Apocalypse » Wed May 04, 2011 17:28 UTC

AG wrote:

obama not being muslim aside... err, have you seen any of what's going on over in that part of the world? muslims kill each other all the time.

that's like saying christians won't kill each other and christian priests have never molested children.

like i said when there is definitive proof i will beleive it.
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Next

Return to General Discussion