Osama Bin Laden finally killed!!!!

Misc topics

Re: Osama Bin Laden finally killed!!!!

Postby AG » Wed May 04, 2011 17:30 UTC

dyn wrote:
Spookycat wrote:lol Americans will believe anything.

Agreed. Situation is so pathetic i don't even bother explaining things to people anymore. Masses are stupid, if you want them to believe something, they need to see it 500 times on TV, in big flashy letters, or explained to them in very simple terms on those idiotic talk shows.

i disagree. most people are ready and willing to challenge anything and everything right now, mostly revolving around their personal likes and dislikes. there is an inundation of information and a severe lack of critical thinking skills to sift through it all.

i don't know how many people i come into contact with on a daily basis who will rant and complain what a massively incompetent and bureaucratic mess the government is, then immediately turn around and claim the very same system is capable of dastardly brilliant and complex movie-esque plots. whatever the case may be, there's a difference in people's attitudes and associations depending on their level of removal.
AG
Former Admin

Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby AG » Wed May 04, 2011 17:37 UTC

Apocalypse wrote:
AG wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:yup i need to see some proof before i beleive anything. Obama is a muslim u cant trust him to kill another muslim.

obama not being muslim aside... err, have you seen any of what's going on over in that part of the world? muslims kill each other all the time.

that's like saying christians won't kill each other and christian priests have never molested children.

like i said when there is definitive proof i will beleive it.

again, what is supposed to be definitive proof? have pictures worked for anything so far? people will claim the pictures were doctored, it was a look-a-like, etc. maybe they can release dna samples for american citizens to scientifically match using their at-home dna testing kits. oh wait, dna is wrong because god created everything.

everyone is bitching about pictures, but as someone mentioned already gory death photos can't just be released without thinking about potential ramifications.
AG
Former Admin

Postby IJ » Wed May 04, 2011 17:48 UTC

AG wrote:
dyn wrote:

Agreed. Situation is so pathetic i don't even bother explaining things to people anymore. Masses are stupid, if you want them to believe something, they need to see it 500 times on TV, in big flashy letters, or explained to them in very simple terms on those idiotic talk shows.

i disagree. most people are ready and willing to challenge anything and everything right now, mostly revolving around their personal likes and dislikes. there is an inundation of information and a severe lack of critical thinking skills to sift through it all.

i don't know how many people i come into contact with on a daily basis who will rant and complain what a massively incompetent and bureaucratic mess the government is, then immediately turn around and claim the very same system is capable of dastardly brilliant and complex movie-esque plots. whatever the case may be, there's a difference in people's attitudes and associations depending on their level of removal.

I agree, well said.
IJ
Former Admin

Postby dyn » Wed May 04, 2011 18:11 UTC

Anon wrote:Good God dyn...

You and your conspiracy theories. Something is indeed pathetic here.

One thing would be if i asked you to believe some crazy theory, but no, you can't even do simple research for yourself. This alone tells me everything i need to know about you. Try to understand, politicians and bankers are not really that problematic, they are like other people, only difference is they actually are in position of power. Many conspiracy theorists will always blame Rockefellers, Rothschilds and so on, like others are all honest and ready to help society in general. My point is, you need to go past various conspiracy theories in order to see the big picture.

I understand you completely and you shouldn't worry about all this serious stuff -- go watch your favorite ball game and enjoy Bill O'Reilly etc. -- he can be funny on times. :)

I post info for those who are interested and want to do their own research, or at least have an open mind to accept different possibilities. I really have no desire to convert masses, that would be futile and against their very nature. Also, it would be very problematic to anyone who would want to rule over them -- imagine having billions of people aware of what is going on, following your moves all the time, being critical to everything you say. Nightmare! :-D
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Postby dyn » Wed May 04, 2011 18:15 UTC

SD wrote:
dyn wrote:

Agreed. [...]

Interesting post. I'm not challenging what you're saying because I don't know enough about the ins and outs of 9/11 to do so. I ran a few queries to see what came up, there are many sites claiming one thing or another about 9/11, and several names named as "directly responsible" - what's your formula for deciding whether to believe one site over another?

Perhaps searching on Youtube would be better. There are many excellent videos about 9/11, Terrorstorm is very popular:

Then check 'Suggestions" etc. You have tons of old and new videos. Reason i am recommending videos is because you can see how popular they are, and authors usually do a lot of research when producing them.
dyn
Site Admin

Postby craij » Wed May 04, 2011 19:18 UTC

AG wrote:whatever the case may be, there's a difference in people's attitudes and associations depending on their level of removal.

this may be the most poignant statement on the subject. well put.

with the absence of evidence, belief without reason, we continue to spiral into ingorance as a whole. there must be those who understand this. i need their digits so i can apply for a job.
craij

Postby SERGIO » Wed May 04, 2011 20:53 UTC

Bin Laden is alive and kicking because he´s nothing to do with 9/11. :/

Try to understand, politicians and bankers are not really that problematic, they are like other people, only difference is they actually are in position of power. Many conspiracy theorists will always blame Rockefellers, Rothschilds and so on, like others are all honest and ready to help society in general. My point is, you need to go past various conspiracy theories in order to see the big picture.

Who's controlling this show, then? Do you know of any reliable source? I´m open to hear new ideas and opinions about this.
SERGIO

Favorite map: q3tourney3

Postby AG » Wed May 04, 2011 22:07 UTC

AG
Former Admin

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Wed May 04, 2011 22:40 UTC

Anon wrote:Good God dyn...

You and your conspiracy theories. Something is indeed pathetic here.

hollllyyyy molllyyyyy
[PB]Willy Wonka

Favorite map: crash

Postby Apocalypse » Thu May 05, 2011 01:18 UTC

like i said when there is definitive proof i will beleive it.

again, what is supposed to be definitive proof? have pictures worked for anything so far? people will claim the pictures were doctored, it was a look-a-like, etc. maybe they can release dna samples for american citizens to scientifically match using their at-home dna testing kits. oh wait, dna is wrong because god created everything.

everyone is bitching about pictures, but as someone mentioned already gory death photos can't just be released without thinking about potential ramifications.

A panel of identification experts (DNA Included) from around the world of different races religions to confirm it is true. in other words people that would have no reason to falsify anything.
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Postby AG » Thu May 05, 2011 02:45 UTC

proof from the UN? fair enough, although there are people that would have a field day with that.
AG
Former Admin

Postby Apocalypse » Thu May 05, 2011 03:19 UTC

AG wrote:proof from the UN? fair enough, although there are people that would have a field day with that.

true
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Postby [PB]Willy Wonka » Thu May 05, 2011 07:17 UTC

AG wrote:[ Image ]

[ Image ]

jajajajaja berry funny AG!!! i gotta add Osama as my friend on facebook lol :lol:
[PB]Willy Wonka

Favorite map: crash

Postby phantomzzz » Fri May 20, 2011 04:30 UTC

You might try....

iamthewitness.com

It's complicated.

That's why most won't bother to read it.
phantomzzz

Postby phantomzzz » Fri May 20, 2011 05:40 UTC

google war is a racket by General Smedely Butler
phantomzzz

Postby chaos252 » Sat May 21, 2011 05:36 UTC

phantomzzz wrote:google war is a racket by General Smedely Butler

that was a very clear headed, down to earth speech. much respect for that guy. i think most critical thinking people realize how manipulated and contrived things are in america and the rest of the world. its happened forever in all forms of government and hierarchy and isnt anything new.. it will always be like this.
chaos252
Former Admin

Favorite map: QZTOURNEY6

Postby dyn » Sat May 21, 2011 23:17 UTC

Yes, but then again you cannot expect all people to be interested in every conspiracy, and to critically approach everything they are presented with. New global force must arise and replace old power structures and redefine institutions. Without constant fear-mongering in the media nobody really cares about Bin Laden or his Zionist enemies. They need conflict so they can postpone inevitable death either by destruction or via assimilation. They are pathetic remains of old age, age of Mosaic and Muhammedan law, with all the fake morality and superstitions. Those power structures need conflict today, because otherwise nobody really listens to them, which means they die a natural death, just like Christianity is dying today.

War keeps them alive, or more precisely media they control telling people to focus on Iraq or Libya instead of space exploration, new science, and global cooperation. Who the hell are they to tell me someone from Iraq is a "bad person", and those cowards who bomb them from safe distance should be "heroes"? Same "heroes" who destroyed biggest cultural centers of old Germany in WW2, for example Dresden? And then again, who the hell needs some Muslim preacher, or a terrorist who listens to him, to represent "his" people? They are not his people, he is a relic from the past, better dead than alive.

People need to realize there are no real answers to be found on either side. Both are dying and belong in the past now. Old religious and political institutions outlived their usefulness. Sooner they realize it is over, the better it will be for this planet and the entire global civilization.
dyn
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion