Hello, Happy People!

Misc topics

Hello, Happy People!

Postby ES*AllyMcBeal » Wed May 01, 2019 15:14 UTC

Haven't been online here in quite a while, but glad to see I can still log in! Several years running of multiple hospital stays per year are rather a drag, but happy memories still abound here. Not to mention a fair amount of web traffic from various posts linking back to stuff on my server!

I see Kimmy now wears a crown, and other folks are alive and kicking, too. My latest adventure was updating my comput-o-box to Win 10 and having to go re-verify all my (lots and lots) of login names, sites, blah blah blah, and this was on the list!

Alas, I never quite figured out how to draw a cappuccino machine for Doppio, so he never got his own icon. Things kind of fell off after that. I miss all the maps and busy CTF battles after coming home from working swing shift. Ah, the days....

Anyway, hope all of ya are doing OK, and if anybody still needs an Icon, I'll crank up GIMP and give it another go, eh? (A link to Memory Lane if interested) I still get a giggle when the Sith Lords pic shows up in Google searches - hehehehehe.

Happy fragging!
ES*AllyMcBeal
Former Admin

Re: Hello, Happy People!

Postby dyn » Thu May 02, 2019 15:50 UTC

Hi, nice to hear from you! It has been a long time! :)

Yes, CTF was great with some really dedicated players. Custom maps added a new dimension to it as well.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Postby Apocalypse » Thu May 02, 2019 18:15 UTC

Hi long time. Remember talking 2 you on our old ventrillo server. And fragging ya. :)
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Postby ES*AllyMcBeal » Mon May 06, 2019 14:28 UTC

Happy to be remembered! Do the old Q3 disks still work on Win 10? Maybe it's time to play some more...
ES*AllyMcBeal
Former Admin

Postby QueenKimmy » Mon May 06, 2019 17:49 UTC

Hi!!!! Im back as well but my laptop (last pc standing) officially took a crap the other day. Not sure if its the memory or the harddrive. Tried to go back to windows 7 on it from windows 10.... Now it has no os. But i can still visit the forum from my phone so all is not lost. Glad to see some familiar faces reemerging!
QueenKimmy
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3ProDM3
Server: FFA

Postby ES*AllyMcBeal » Mon May 06, 2019 23:50 UTC

ES*AllyMcBeal
Former Admin

Postby QueenKimmy » Tue May 07, 2019 18:34 UTC

<3
QueenKimmy