Star Trek Voyager Elite Force

Misc topics

Star Trek Voyager Elite Force

Postby SD » Mon May 20, 2019 19:01 UTC

Did anyone else here ever play this? I've probably mentioned it elsewhere on the forum in the past but I just watched this complete playthrough and I still think it's one of the best games I ever played. Could it be nostalgic value? Possibly. But check this out and by all means skip through it in any way you wish (it's long) - I still LOVE this game almost as much as I love Q3. Maybe I love it more actually, I don't know. Anyway, your thoughts people?

SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3
Server: INSTAKILL

Re: Star Trek Voyager Elite Force

Postby dyn » Mon May 20, 2019 23:12 UTC

I did play it! Great game overall, a lot of detail and it has the same atmosphere as Voyager.

Star Trek: Voyager is my favorite Star Trek series and beats anything else produced since then. One would expect Star Trek to go even further into the future (Voyager is set in the 24th century), perhaps a new series could be from the time where Doctor's mobile emitter originated (29th century technology), but no, they had to go back to the 22nd century with Enterprise, and new ST: Discovery is not even Star Trek anymore, just a mix of Star Trek and new style of Star Wars with seemingly mandatory SJW crap.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Re: Star Trek Voyager Elite Force

Postby sc.Toxic|A » Wed May 22, 2019 23:59 UTC

Agreed!, ..with no Gene Roddenberry they seem to have run off the rails

Live long and prosper - Tox
sc.Toxic|A
COD4 Admin

Favorite map: Backlot
Server: FFA