:yes: Sure is... sadly enough.
doppio

Server: CTF

Re: VOGON-4 is botting

Postby dyn » Sun Jan 03, 2010 06:57 UTC

Thanks DS!

Checking logs...
[ VOGON^2-^74 ] [ 190.225.88.**:27960 ]
Checking database for full ip (190.225.88.**)...
3 hits in 0.007 seconds
1. 190.225.88.** VOGON-4 ................. Argentina (AR) ~ 01 ~ Munro [ host**.190-225-88.telecom.net.ar ] map
2. 190.225.88.** Vep*M*JetRay ............ Argentina (AR) ~ 01 ~ Munro [ host**.190-225-88.telecom.net.ar ] map
3. 190.225.88.** Vep*S*JetRay ............ Argentina (AR) ~ 01 ~ Munro [ host**.190-225-88.telecom.net.ar ] map

('map' are GeoIP links our database generates on-the-fly)

Similar IP/ISP is banned already (190.226.******), coming from Anarki. I am sure Vandread will have something positive to say in his defense.

So, don't think we can't see who you are, if you use new IP and anon name. You FAIL.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8
Server: FFA

Postby DEAN SINSTROM » Sun Jan 03, 2010 14:42 UTC

I have another demo where jetray says he has the bot, and and told another player if he wanted it, he could send the link. (the other player said no, btw :))

IN YO' FACE!
DEAN SINSTROM
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3DM1

Postby GenZ! » Sun Jan 03, 2010 15:01 UTC

They were talking yesterday on CTF about aimbot...
GenZ!

Favorite map: q3dm1

Postby DEAN SINSTROM » Sun Jan 03, 2010 16:10 UTC

click for fullsize
I'm not sure why you'd admit to cheating, but jetray does for some reason.

I saw another Vogon-4 this morning, with a similar ping. (Pretty sure he was cheating too) Is that Jetray too, or did another unnamed else get designated that same tag already?
DEAN SINSTROM
Former Admin

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Sun Jan 03, 2010 16:55 UTC

dyn wrote:Thanks DS!

Checking logs...
[ VOGON^2-^74 ] [ 190.225.88.**:27960 ]
Checking database for full ip (190.225.88.**)...
3 hits in 0.007 seconds
1. 190.225.88.** VOGON-4 ................. Argentina (AR) ~ 01 ~ Munro [ host**.190-225-88.telecom.net.ar ] map
2. 190.225.88.** Vep*M*JetRay ............ Argentina (AR) ~ 01 ~ Munro [ host**.190-225-88.telecom.net.ar ] map
3. 190.225.88.** Vep*S*JetRay ............ Argentina (AR) ~ 01 ~ Munro [ host**.190-225-88.telecom.net.ar ] map

('map' are GeoIP links our database generates on-the-fly)

Similar IP/ISP is banned already (190.226.******), coming from Anarki. I am sure Vandread will have something positive to say in his defense.

So, don't think we can't see who you are, if you use new IP and anon name. You FAIL.

I will not say nothing for anarki ... I said long ago echenle meti server when my clan was just to calm Vep. long ago he was cast several times but never know anything was pushed from the server every time that I missed or commanded to cast the always returned that changes your ip will be easy to put ip and become U.S. or China. .. I mean with all this going to waste your time and try to throw me but you will never achieve what I say for that reason I put it to my clan is not so bad being able to calm people by the time you been there eh but talking about something with just a 10 year old boy who is spoiled and that is all that is curious and always misbehaves when he makes his tantrums and malcriadadeses and if Argentina is but just always throw him a thousand times but never cast volvera Tranquiliser only thing that is that I teach you tricks or things like that child is calm. that's all good if not understood but one day improve my English while I play the normal way and as always been.
Note: when I say do not use or do not dare you behave badly you a "gift" as a child was calm and no longer mess, but it's all I can do to behave badly and continue to promote disorder and remember if you dislike the most tube is worse that I already experience with his bad behavior as often we take the server but the return is always the most stubborn person and known.

Yo no dire nada a favor de anarki... yo les dije hace tiempo echenlo del servidor cuando lo meti a mi clan Vep solo era para calmarlo. hace tiempo lo echaron varias veces pero saben algo nunca lo echaran del servidor por que cada vez que yo lo echaba o mandaba a echar el siempre volvia por que se cambia su ip para el sera cosa facil y hazta se pone ip de usa o china... con todo esto quiero decir que van a perder su tiempo yo ya trate de echarlo pero ustedes nunca lo lograran se lo que les digo por eso mismo yo lo meti a mi clan para asi poderlo calmar no es mala gente por el tiempo que eh estado ahi hablando algo con el pero solo es un niño de 10 años que es malcriado eso es todo y que siempre tiene curiosidad y cuando se comporta mal pues hace sus rabietas y malcriadadeses y si es de Argentina pero igual siempre aunque lo echen mil veces nunca lo echaran volvera lo unico que lo tranquilisa es que yo le enseñe trucos o cosas asi se calma ese niño. bueno eso es todo no se si entenderan pero algun dia mi ingles mejorara mientras yo jugare de forma normal como siempre lo e venido haciendo.
Nota: cuando le digo no uses o no te portes mal te dare un "regalo" como niño se calma y ya no hace desorden pero es lo unico que puedo hacer a que se porte mal y siga fomentando el desorden y recuerden si lo molestan mas es peor yo ya tube esa experiencia con el de su mal comportamiento lo echamos muchas veces del servidor pero el siempre regresara es la persona mas terca que e conocido.
DarthVandreadXY

Postby Shishisenkou » Sun Jan 03, 2010 17:53 UTC

Genz and I were in the same game on CTF I believe. Sensei and Jetray were both talking about an aim bot and I guess it must have been Jetray that came on twice using it.

Edit: I didn't quite understand what they both said, but I know one of them said they would use it after the map we were all currently on, sure enough, they did.
Shishisenkou

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Sun Jan 03, 2010 18:09 UTC

Shishisenkou wrote:Genz and I were in the same game on CTF I believe. Sensei and Jetray were both talking about an aim bot and I guess it must have been Jetray that came on twice using it.

Edit: I didn't quite understand what they both said, but I know one of them said they would use it after the map we were all currently on, sure enough, they did.

aimbot that you were talking about a true but you suppose we're going to use that thing all she estava anarki saying that child is not to use it. that's all learn something from Spanish to inform you well
but I never used an aimbot eh this time around eh state within the server and it cost him a lot

that aimbot estavas talking about a true but you suppose we're going to use that thing all she estava saying anarki that child is not to use it. that's all learn something from Spanish to inform you well
pero yo nunca eh usado un aimbot en todo este tiempo que eh estado dentro del servidor y eso le costa a muchos
DarthVandreadXY

Postby DarthPaganeo » Sun Jan 03, 2010 18:28 UTC

I Feel sorry for them... =(
DarthPaganeo

Favorite map: q3ctf4

Postby Shishisenkou » Sun Jan 03, 2010 18:37 UTC

I never said you used it but I most certainty didn't see you telling him not to use it, especially since you both left game and acknowledged about testing it.
Shishisenkou

Postby =RS= » Sun Jan 03, 2010 18:49 UTC

I knew jetray was using a aim bot now and again and am sure there are more of them using but not all the time :no:
=RS=
Former Admin

Favorite map: any1

Postby DEAN SINSTROM » Sun Jan 03, 2010 18:52 UTC

I just recorded another demo where a VEP was using the wall hack.
I think it is pretty safe to assume all VEP's have installed the hack/bot.
If I didn't think it would be impossible to enforce, I'd suggest a total VEP ban. I feel sorry for you CTF players... you have to put up with VEP more than we do over on HQ-Anarchy.
DEAN SINSTROM
Former Admin

Postby pockemon » Sun Jan 03, 2010 19:18 UTC

DEAN SINSTROM wrote:I just recorded another demo where a VEP was using the wall hack.
I think it is pretty safe to assume all VEP's have installed the hack/bot.
If I didn't think it would be impossible to enforce, I'd suggest a total VEP ban. I feel sorry for you CTF players... you have to put up with VEP more than we do over on HQ-Anarchy.

It speaks of my (Vep*S*N1cKo) I do not use this aimbot is that rare paresca what I did, but only used the "Center View" and hopefully that is not cheating
pockemon

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Sun Jan 03, 2010 19:55 UTC

is true that the "center view" ag himself knows well that's not only trap is a configuration of the quake.
is an issue that already speak so there's no problem with that...
once a certain "king quake" I confess that I was hackwall but ultimately knew it was the "center view" that's all and that's not cheating, not that you'll have these half-crazy but we want to or not </3? good I hope you go the anger
DarthVandreadXY

Postby =RS= » Sun Jan 03, 2010 20:26 UTC

What is center view can anyone tell me ! I've just played vandread it was four all i was hiding above a arch high up and he shot through the wall with one shot and killed me has that got anything to do with center view :oldman:
=RS=
Former Admin

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Sun Jan 03, 2010 21:36 UTC

jaja center view is a "secret" just look in the configuration and you find that is on your own when you discover what is really not bad ... yo te conosco separate well with you and your game whenever I want to kill you if you hide in high places do not you come in front of me but most times (not always say) you stay in your base waiting or if fights you run out and your waiting out the Above for some typical wall you shoot me

jaja center view es un "secreto" buscalo en la configuracion y averigua que es por tu propia cuenta cuando lo descubras veras que no es malo... aparte yo te conosco bien a ti y tu forma de jugar siempre que voy a quere matarte siempre te ocultas en lugares altos no te vienes frente a mi sino que la mayor parte de veces (no digo siempre) te quedas en tu base esperando o si peleas te quedas esperando que pase y tu de arriva de algun muro me disparas tipico de ti
DarthVandreadXY

Postby Shurik rus » Sun Jan 03, 2010 22:21 UTC

I played with VOGON 4 in new year! I have understood at once that at it costs AIMBOT, too quickly typed points! I have asked it: you CHEATER? It say:no is not present I not it!! I then looked as it plays-is simple goes on a card and all shoots as kittens! And me not simply to beat - all already with me met. I respect fair players!!!
Shurik rus

Postby DEAN SINSTROM » Sun Jan 03, 2010 22:41 UTC

DEAN SINSTROM wrote:...I think it is pretty safe to assume all VEP's have installed the hack/bot...I'd suggest a total VEP ban.

Sorry, I take back these comments. It was ignorant of me to paint all VEP's with the same brush.
:)
DEAN SINSTROM
Former Admin

Postby Stacie » Sun Jan 03, 2010 23:04 UTC

That would explain how some of them rail so well with 130+ pings.
Stacie

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Sun Jan 03, 2010 23:58 UTC

It's not much eh Ping I always been good with 119 ping hazta maximum 150. provided the ping does not exceed 170 or 180 you can still play normal ... Clearly, with over 100 ping can not play good defrag D: but the rest if you can play
DarthVandreadXY

Postby doppio » Mon Jan 04, 2010 01:57 UTC

Well I must agree. I was watching a certain VEP in spec and noticed he was able to shoot people in places where he was unable to even see. It was not some random luck shot either. I was unable to get a demo unfortunately. Seemed to be tracking others before he even rounded the corner. And I agree with Stacie on that, sure as hell not sure how the aim can be so good at times with such a high ping, however I dont think all VEP are using it.

Rut ro... do I hear the PB discussion coming up again?

Peace,
Doppio :knight:
doppio

Postby Stacie » Mon Jan 04, 2010 02:19 UTC

DarthVandreadXY wrote:It's not much eh Ping I always been good with 119 ping hazta maximum 150. provided the ping does not exceed 170 or 180 you can still play normal ... Clearly, with over 100 ping can not play good defrag D: but the rest if you can play

I haven't tried playing Q3 with a high ping before. I think the worst that I've done to get my ping that high (or higher) is run a download in the background while I play, although I'm not sure if that would duplicate their (VEPs) playing conditions.
Stacie

Postby Shishisenkou » Mon Jan 04, 2010 02:58 UTC

I periodically play on another server where my ping is like 100 to 130 or so. I can still play semi fine, it's just a very short delay on things.
Shishisenkou

Postby dyn » Mon Jan 04, 2010 06:49 UTC

There is big difference between 66 and 132 ms ping, even when you play with RL alone. However there are some people who are really good, which we need to ban, so we noobs feel better.
dyn
Site Admin

Favorite map: q3dm8

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:51 UTC

dyn wrote:There is big difference between 66 and 132 ms ping, even when you play with RL alone. However there are some people who are really good, which we need to ban, so we noobs feel better.

what?! it was my eyes are failing me but if I can read English well without needing a translator. but what the hell are you saying there is no point banning people just for being good ... I prohibit you mean just for being good? that makes no sense even some friends, most that I have a ping conosco something something and they're good boys players. To get started I am always something study vice and all the maps fixed places where they hide or strategic ... is logical to think that when you play 2 years and you know everything are common to ordinary people that is why I was all that people commonly do on the maps (from which they come, from where to attack and counterattack defesa etc. etc.) is common

quisas mi ojos me estan fallando pero este ingles si puedo leerlo bien sin necesidad de traductor. pero que diablos estas diciendo no tiene sentido que prohibas gente solo por ser buenos... quieres decir que me prohibiras solo por ser bueno? eso no tiene sentido incluso algunos amigos o la mayoria que yo conosco tiene un ping algo algo y son buenos muchachos jugadores. Para empesar yo soy algo vicio y siempre estudio todos los mapas los lugares fijos donde se ocultan o estrategicos... es logico pensar que cuando juegas 2 años ya te sabes todo lo comun que hacen las persona comunmente por ese motivo me se todo lo que comunmente hacen las personas en los mapas (de donde van a venir, de donde salen para atacar etc defesas y contrataques etc) es comun
DarthVandreadXY

Postby =RS= » Mon Jan 04, 2010 13:51 UTC

LOL Vandread, Dyn was only joking or was he ! xD
=RS=
Former Admin

Postby pockemon » Mon Jan 04, 2010 14:16 UTC

dyn wrote: However there are some people who are really good, which we need to ban, so we noobs feel better.

:shock:
Just kidding or not?
pockemon

Postby DarthPaganeo » Mon Jan 04, 2010 14:37 UTC

Of course he is =)
DarthPaganeo

Next