Vandread UnBan?

Info on Quake 3 and VOGON servers - live status of all Q3 servers

Vandread UnBan?

Postby R0tnAx » Thu Jan 07, 2010 03:54 UTC

Vandread is unban or he using something to unban?? Today i just saw him play Vep*S*Sensei he the only one left in vep ..(What a fail)..He will probably say it wasn't him but i know it was him..camp...spamm flag...and bad English I'm sure it was him. Only Vandread have a such boring gameplay =/.

WTF? It so easy to deter a ban??
R0tnAx

Favorite map: Q3CTF1
Server: CTF

Re: Vandread UnBan?

Postby SERGIO » Thu Jan 07, 2010 04:14 UTC

Hey, what does VEP stand for?

Vaguely Experienced Players???
SERGIO

Favorite map: q3tourney3
Server: FFA

Postby AG » Thu Jan 07, 2010 04:22 UTC

zing!
AG
Q3 Admin

Favorite map: q3dm17
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Thu Jan 07, 2010 04:50 UTC

again another issue against me?I think you love me haha lol
for it is the other issue is botting Vogon-4 where there is this talking about that for now is a witness ag eh not echo the traps and is satisfied because ah played several times with me I have good instincts but that's all you want creastes sure what to tell you when you win today jeje
if you want to make him what you like a demo to show you that do not cheat
DarthVandreadXY

Postby SERGIO » Thu Jan 07, 2010 07:00 UTC

again another issue against me?

Vandread:

De mi parte no hay ninguna mala intención en contra tuya, sólo que me parece un poco
contradictorio que un jugador sea parte de dos clanes al mismo tiempo en el mismo
servidor, sin mencionar que hay otros jugadores que te han visto usar algún tipo de
"hack"en "CTF". Si es así, te sugiero que lo dejes usar.
SERGIO

Favorite map: q3tourney3
Server: FFA

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Thu Jan 07, 2010 07:30 UTC

pues eso mismo amigo sergio no estoy usando ningun "hack" pueden comprobarlo si lo desean... aparte hay todavia algunos vep el que si tengo que reconocer lamentablemente que usaba hack era anarki (julian) pero es un niño de 10 años no estoy en su favor pero el volvera algun dia siempre lo hace siempre se cambia la ip y entra es la persona mas terca que haya conocido pero en fin lo puse en mi equipo para que se tranquilisara de ahi ya ninguno ah usado algun aimbot aparte yo no malogre mi clan si no fueron los mismos rotnax o genz que metian a mas gente por las puras yo solo les aceptaba... eso era todo pero ya se me hacia sospechoso que algun dia iva a pasar esto en cuanto a genz que raro que no diga nada saca los pies ni bien hay problema y no dice nada al respecto ahi se ven los amigos cuando hay problema en cuanto a mi normal digo que no hago y eso es todo pueden verme o grabarme y cuando hagan eso sera mejor, ya que asi podran saber si lo hago o no.... muchas veces me acusan de varias cosas solo juego pero algunos como ag saben que no hago nada de trampas el ya jugo con migo varias veces y siempre lo eh echo como siempre el sabe que no y solo me eh comprado a la ocacion no se porque siempre se hacen todos problemas o miran las cosas negativas sus mentes negativas jaja pero eso es algo que deberian correjir pero bueno... eso es todo no puedo mentir nos vemos

PD: se me hace raro que me digas de dos clanes en que momento yo me eh pasado a otro clan o lo dices por mi nick darthvandread? uhmm el darth yo me sali pero no me lo puedo cambiar ahora el nick porque esta desabilitado antes en este foro te podias cambiar el nick pero lo deje asi pensando que siempre iva a ser un darth pero cuando los mismos darth me dejaron solo y nadie entraba y era el unico que estaba dentro junto con genz quisimos hacer un clan nuevo pero yo no supe que algunas cosas como estas ivan a pasar... pero bueno eso es una larga historia...
DarthVandreadXY

Postby SD » Thu Jan 07, 2010 20:40 UTC

SERGIO wrote:Hey, what does VEP stand for?

Very Exasperating Players
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3

Postby R0tnAx » Thu Jan 07, 2010 21:47 UTC

SD wrote:
SERGIO wrote:Hey, what does VEP stand for?

Very Exasperating Players

Shit yeh..only vandread left xD!

And vandread i use another name so how you know you actually beat me..? Cause you didnt xD!
R0tnAx

Postby AG » Thu Jan 07, 2010 22:45 UTC

DarthVandreadXY wrote:again another issue against me?I think you love me haha lol
for it is the other issue is botting Vogon-4 where there is this talking about that for now is a witness ag eh not echo the traps and is satisfied because ah played several times with me I have good instincts but that's all you want creastes sure what to tell you when you win today jeje
if you want to make him what you like a demo to show you that do not cheat

what
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby R0tnAx » Thu Jan 07, 2010 23:30 UTC

So he is ban or no?
R0tnAx

Postby AG » Thu Jan 07, 2010 23:38 UTC

dyn mentioned he gave him another chance in a separate thread.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby R0tnAx » Fri Jan 08, 2010 21:59 UTC

Humm kk.. Thank for answer AG.

Vandread doing AutoProjection hahaha.
R0tnAx

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Sat Jan 09, 2010 00:01 UTC

Do not you think you already are doing the riduculo to do all this? that strange if ya me estava getting along time ago you do not know where did you get me another fight if you do not miss anything this time eh apart if you ever said something you change your nick so when you're not really ... Rather you should be driven by a time server for doing this kind of outrage at least put it in another topic but it is ironic that I have to create one are never that for girls is to do these things as a man enters dimelo ventrilo or wherever you solve problems there.

Now the last thing that happened when banner I never understood why they did it to me nothing else, I did not even noticed, but the most rare of all this is that I just is proposing the order on the server and so I just threw no meaningless but that's in their good conscience

I think that deep down you love me, but I do not feel anything for you I'm sorry. So things are ... looking for a man who loves you and knows you care, but I do not seek such a thing because I'm not that kind of person jeje sorry so you know </3

PD: Eh I'm sorry if you heart broken but I'm not .... ga...y :/ </3!
DarthVandreadXY

Postby AG » Sat Jan 09, 2010 00:06 UTC

DarthVandreadXY wrote:Do not you think you already are doing the riduculo to do all this? that strange if ya me estava getting along time ago you do not know where did you get me another fight if you do not miss anything this time eh apart if you ever said something you change your nick so when you're not really ... Rather you should be driven by a time server for doing this kind of outrage at least put it in another topic but it is ironic that I have to create one are never that for girls is to do these things as a man enters dimelo ventrilo or wherever you solve problems there.

I think that deep down you love me but I do not feel anything for you I'm sorry. So it goes ... buscate a man who loves you and you know care for you, but I do not look ... thanks bye </ 3

PD: Eh I'm sorry if you heart broken but I'm not .... ga...y :/ </3!

can you guys do this crap on facebook where it belongs
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Sat Jan 09, 2010 00:13 UTC

hahaha lol! I say that since he always creates a subject always does against me whenever you have a grievance or complaint is always complaining about me or indirectly mentions me complaining of my always me me me ... Ag you know very well that the "hate" to love is one step (as they say). Both complained of me that I think if he loves me but unfortunately I'm not ga-y like him. So do not tell him these tantrums
DarthVandreadXY

Postby R0tnAx » Sat Jan 09, 2010 00:33 UTC

I dont understand anything of your Gaytarie language man..

I understand something like you change nick...hum yes i change nick cause i like diversity. Oh and i dont love you. I never even appreciate you. I appricate real player..You you are a wanna be.. You dont even use somes skills... Yo dont even try to be better you alway do same crap... CAMP CAMP CAMP cause the only way you can kill player.
R0tnAx

Postby AG » Sat Jan 09, 2010 00:52 UTC

#2 can you guys do this crap on facebook where it belongs
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby R0tnAx » Sat Jan 09, 2010 01:26 UTC

AG you crazy..1# I dont have Facebook. 2# If i ad Facebook you think i wanted his facebook?

Damn no :o
R0tnAx

Postby Shishisenkou » Sat Jan 09, 2010 02:55 UTC

=/ I don't like how the word Gay is being thrown around as an insult in a way. I find that quite offensive.
Shishisenkou

Postby R0tnAx » Sat Jan 09, 2010 04:19 UTC

For me ''Gay'' is more like an insult..

For someone you love person of same sex it Homosexual. I have nothing agaisnt homosexual,bisexual,asexual,whateversexual..... (:
R0tnAx

Postby Shishisenkou » Sat Jan 09, 2010 05:31 UTC

Gay is still a term used for Homosexual and throwing it around to call someone or something stupid or something else that's derogatory is still pretty offensive.
Shishisenkou

Postby AG » Sat Jan 09, 2010 05:40 UTC

gay has nothing to do with sexuality and everything to do with being a retard

right?
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby AG » Sat Jan 09, 2010 05:42 UTC

either way i think you guys have made your points known so take it out on each other in game with rockets and lasers.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Sun Jan 10, 2010 16:56 UTC

The is that Jon, always complaining ... the last time I play with every time I lost always says
Bad map (stupid map)
fucking bot
fucking time etc.
Why not simply just say gg when you lose a few times with me always say these things and I'm not the only one who always say that you're a sore loser who does not like to lose so you do all this disgraceful there like all crazy .... That's not a man if you lose either spam or camper so this game can not do anything each with their own taste but you have to accept it if or if. You have no choice but to recognize that there will always camper or spam is somehow natural and besides it is not illegal to my knowledge.
Another thing I hope to see no other issue with me, because not sere with me than for you? sere your boyfriend or stupidly? to me you're doing a scene from scandals and jealousies comportete as you are or will continue to think badly of you no one like you to make scandals for which everyone tells me this is how I play. if so man you speak for your ventrilo or dime and solve but do not come to put crap on issues that do not want people to think that they love me. omg xP :ohno2: :crazy2:
handa scandals make another man because I'm not like you ... :/
DarthVandreadXY

Postby Shishisenkou » Sun Jan 10, 2010 19:58 UTC

Well not to put a personal attack on you Vandread, but you usually say "GG Ladies" which makes you sound arrogant and makes people angry, of course it's not only you though.

There's, of course, other people in game that whine "Stop camping" or "Stop hiding" when they do the same thing. I guess the overall tone of people's attitudes makes it hard to say "GG" because it just makes them sound cocky or arrogant.
Shishisenkou

Postby R0tnAx » Sun Jan 10, 2010 21:14 UTC

Ok wow..I understand badly what you want to say.. BUT

''to me you're doing a scene from scandals and jealousies''

Man there is something bigger than your equal and your arrogance on this earth? I'm not jealous.. Hell no..Of what? Spam? Camp? There is nothing to be jealous of you. For respect to the forum i stop answer your response to this post.

Anyway I'm pretty sure you cannot understand, because your equal is too big.
R0tnAx

Postby =RS= » Mon Jan 11, 2010 02:30 UTC

no matter what people say to me I say gg at the end of th game xD
=RS=
Former Admin

Favorite map: any1

Postby DarthPaganeo » Mon Jan 11, 2010 14:24 UTC

Ditto
DarthPaganeo

Favorite map: q3ctf4

Postby DarthVandreadXY » Mon Jan 11, 2010 18:05 UTC

A good if sometimes I acknowledge that by saying "gg ladies". not good I tell anyone because I have no confidence in saying that. Sometimes I put "gg x)" or "gg xD" or "gg >;D" <- my favorite jhehe xD told you once I put it to harass or sour and so is the game gets interesting when one is with anger in some way in the following map increases their fight and that it gets more interesting the game. Just do it with some people that if they have trust or there to have fun between fellow (typical of us this man is not entirely clear but when you're with friends or I'll fuck the fuck are you laughing at them or without evil intent) algo asi but I remember he never did that with you because rotnax since you said "peace" normal I only put a single gg and that also goes for other players only my friends wear them there are the normal and also annoy me there we laugh.
Another thing is that just a friend is in my hand and the other team sees that it might offend by thinking that I say when I put it on no more going to those who know they are doing just that. But anyway if you are no longer bothers them much. From there they always play as echo eh hope nothing else more or is there something else you want to say more?
DarthVandreadXY

Postby R0tnAx » Tue Jan 12, 2010 02:44 UTC

Yep i say lock this topic please,I had my answer.

Thank.
R0tnAx

Next

Return to Quake 3