Cheaters on Q3 servers

Info on Quake 3 and VOGON servers - live status of all Q3 servers

Re: Cheaters on Q3 servers

Postby Apocalypse » Wed Mar 14, 2012 22:25 UTC

*eM*seva wrote:Hi !!
I just wanted to say that I do not cheat, please CRAJI -do not bother me anymore.
In this video you can see a big ping/lag. I just play well, but you're always better than me :) I hope we'll play in harmony ..
(sorry for my english)

eM

nicely tuned and key bound bot we are not stupid man
Apocalypse
Former Admin

Favorite map: Winter_Crash
Server: COD4

Postby eiseN. » Wed Mar 21, 2012 18:14 UTC

cheater on uk server
name: ram
demo0008.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eiseN.

Postby chaos252 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 18:55 UTC

miazhaketo is clearly a bot. idnP2 is not. there is just spam and lag. at what point do you see any artifacts of a bot or wallhack? i see nothing. did you seriously ban monica/seva for that demo? lol. seva if i see you on uk i will unban you.
chaos252
Former Admin

Favorite map: QZTOURNEY6
Server: INSTAKILL

Postby craij » Wed Mar 21, 2012 19:09 UTC

unfortunately, i didn't capture it when it was obvious.
craij

Server: FFA

Postby chaos252 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 19:39 UTC

maybe you should take into account the time-outs going on. i can understand the frustration with someone who lags everywhere i do, makes me angry as hell.. but i seriously doubt seva/monica would use a bot for half a match with constant connection time outs only to barely break 30 frags and probably lose. this person should not be banned for this demo. though i will watch her when i can
chaos252
Former Admin

Postby SD » Wed Mar 21, 2012 19:58 UTC

Can I just check, we are talking about eiseNs demo?
SD
Former Admin

Favorite map: Q3TOURNEY3

Postby AG » Wed Mar 21, 2012 19:59 UTC

chaos252 wrote:did you seriously ban monica/seva for that demo? lol. seva if i see you on uk i will unban you.

seva's not banned. as you mentioned there's not enough in the demo.
AG
Q3 Admin

Favorite map: q3dm17

Postby craij » Wed Mar 21, 2012 22:10 UTC

the person i thought we were referring to was like idnP2 ... later identified himself as Sir.Bobek ... not sure about em*seva ... i don't think they are the same person?
craij

Postby *eM*seva » Wed Mar 21, 2012 23:02 UTC

Hello again!
Thank you Chaos! you have a good heart ;) I was afraid that there is no justice in this world but I was wrong ...I have big lag is true, it's hard to play... but i love this server :) Craji! Sir.Bobek and * eM * seva is the same person!!
is me ... and if I'm a woman or a man what a difference...?most important is
to have fun and just enjoy playing...
(sorry for my english)

eM
*eM*seva

Postby chaos252 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 00:49 UTC

i apoligize I thought that seva was using a different name that's why she commented.
chaos252
Former Admin

Postby colombo » Fri Apr 20, 2012 16:17 UTC

cheater in uk server
The name:
wojokx or something like that
http://www.2shared.com/file/k39g0q2m/wojo.html
colombo
TM

Postby Dexter81 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 02:30 UTC

*eM*seva wrote:Hello again!
Thank you Chaos! you have a good heart ;) I was afraid that there is no justice in this world but I was wrong ...I have big lag is true, it's hard to play... but i love this server :) Craji! Sir.Bobek and * eM * seva is the same person!!
is me ... and if I'm a woman or a man what a difference...?most important is
to have fun and just enjoy playing...
(sorry for my english)

eM

Its a very big difference ! A man when having fun and enjoy playing Quake 3
pulls otherwise the trigger then shooting a woman, delicacy and precision is the key.
And you are not wrong, there is no justice in this world, there are crooked cops, doing favors
for friends, taking bribes, setting up roadblocks, frisking females, picking on everybody, making every body whom frags them 'cheater', etc
Dexter81

Postby *eM*seva » Mon Apr 30, 2012 09:38 UTC

Yes it is true.
If you play well,everyone starts to hate you -you have to get used to it!
*eM*seva

Postby craij » Mon Apr 30, 2012 16:43 UTC

It's one thing to get good. It's another to get good overnight and lie about your identity. Just saying.
craij

Postby chaos252 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 17:52 UTC

seva/monica/bobek has been playing a long time (1 year+) and has been a mid-level uk player for awhile now. you just have to venture over to uk more often craij.
chaos252
Former Admin

Postby craij » Mon Apr 30, 2012 19:10 UTC

i suppose your right... i'm just being a curmudgeon. but that particular user used to just stand in one spot with shotgun and hold down the fire button (for months). then disappeared for a couple of weeks and returned as an ace railer. further, they suffered a 350-400 ping for a while and continued to crush solid players. has some shady friends as well. doesn't mean anything just raised red flags for me.
craij

Postby AG » Mon Apr 30, 2012 19:49 UTC

Dexter81 wrote:Its a very big difference ! A man when having fun and enjoy playing Quake 3
pulls otherwise the trigger then shooting a woman, delicacy and precision is the key.
And you are not wrong, there is no justice in this world, there are crooked cops, doing favors
for friends, taking bribes, setting up roadblocks, frisking females, picking on everybody, making every body whom frags them 'cheater', etc

are you the same dexter i talked to from dk's server?
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby *eM*seva » Mon Apr 30, 2012 20:07 UTC

wow....Here i discovers new things about myself..firstly-I play for 5 months,I don't play longer than 5 months, Chaos mistaken me with another player and he also comes from Polish,secondly-I don't have strange friends I have a good friends who like to play Quake just like me,thirdly- as Chaos wrote i am *eM*seva,Monica,Sir.Bobek -I'm a woman Craij...woman which you offended/insult not once not twice but many times..I respect you, so why you don't respect me?
*eM*seva

Postby AG » Mon Apr 30, 2012 20:27 UTC

craig − we get what're saying, but unless you or someone else has a demo there's no reason to continue with this.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby craij » Mon Apr 30, 2012 21:01 UTC

AG wrote:craig − we get what're saying, but unless you or someone else has a demo there's no reason to continue with this.

it was this post AG (from 3/9/12)
craij wrote:idnP2 on HQ-1 Anarchy right now...

http://vogonhq.com/download/file.php?id=372
i was playing during the truly sketchy stuff... but this is old news. watch if ya like, or not. doesn't matter. i'm not trying to re-open this for review. dexter just pulled the band-aid off so sir.bobek felt she needed interject. i can't re-iterate enough ... it REALLY doens't matter, i'm just not going stay quiet while i'm being referenced.

ps, what time do ppl tend to jump on to vogon hell q3?
craij

Postby craij » Mon Apr 30, 2012 21:11 UTC

*eM*seva wrote:wow....Here i discovers new things about myself..firstly-I play for 5 months,I don't play longer than 5 months, Chaos mistaken me with another player and he also comes from Polish,secondly-I don't have strange friends I have a good friends who like to play Quake just like me,thirdly- as Chaos wrote i am *eM*seva,Monica,Sir.Bobek -I'm a woman Craij...woman which you offended/insult not once not twice but many times..I respect you, so why you don't respect me?

if calling you out for being an extremely fast learner is an offense/insult then you are doing just fine, right? but don't forget, you changed your name and said that you were a "new player to the server" when your connection changed (ballooned to over 400) and later in-game confessed to being bobek... 2 days after you said it would be your "last day playing here". well, regardless, that does not necessarily point to moral capabilities but i doubt your antics simply stop at lying. i also doubt that respect even enters the equation. i hope i am wrong.
#endofdiscussion
craij

Postby AG » Mon Apr 30, 2012 21:49 UTC

craij wrote:it was this post AG (from 3/9/12)

i'd watched it — like we said, it had some questionable aspects but nothing definitive. dexter's been trying to leave a bunch of posts and i'm not sure what his deal is, so i'd just ignore it for now.

craij wrote:ps, what time do ppl tend to jump on to vogon hell q3?

to be honest, i haven't had much time lately to check. dk's server seemed to be covering ffa-standard settings for us, so i've had a couple of different settings ideas i've wanted to try for a while (a team of players versus giant team of bots, stuff like that) but haven't had time to work it out. i'd also like to add a way for people to vote on settings changes or schedule games via the vogonhell.clanservers.com webpage. again, just need to get the time to implement.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby AG » Mon Apr 30, 2012 21:50 UTC

craij not craig. autocorrecting...
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby *eM*seva » Mon Apr 30, 2012 21:57 UTC

I wrote that I was the last day on the server because I left from the my city. Why I have a different ping ? because before I had permanent internet (50 ping) now i have two mobile internet,and that is why my ping is all the time changing,once is larger once is less, depends on the range..
*eM*seva

Postby chaos252 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 22:36 UTC

well i can remember playin with monica (pink name) as far back as last fall so... like i said a mid/level rail spammer from uk. would get around 40-50 frags a game. i dont see what all the fuss is about? youre reading to far into it craij.

what time do u normally get on craij? ill play with ya. new gametypes, especially team types would be a lot of fun.

but. as entertaining as it is crushing that lil shit russian by 30+ frags.. i dont plan on playing on dks server on principle.

you should link the clanservers page.. maybe dyn could get the chat linked to forum working? we could use chat as a pickup channel basically. quakers have been doin that for years to get games going
chaos252
Former Admin

Postby *eM*seva » Tue May 01, 2012 11:12 UTC

thank you chaos, this is "very nice" what you write ;) I've already written all about myself,now i want finish this discussion!thank you i greet and wish you all a good game!
*eM*seva

Postby AG » Wed May 02, 2012 16:29 UTC

AG wrote:
Dexter81 wrote:Its a very big difference ! A man when having fun and enjoy playing Quake 3

are you the same dexter i talked to from dk's server?

fyi since he's probably not going to respond… pretty sure this is the same dexter from dk's server. he was banned here for cheating (obviously the demo is still in this thread) and offers the same old BS excuses about how everyone has to learn and all good players have cheated at some point and please please let him back on he'll be good till next time he's lame and cheats again etc etc.

not sure why he left so many responses to this thread (some were deleted).

to reiterate for the thousandth fucking time, nobody gets banned without proof, but once we've got proof and you're banned, you're banned. get over it. find another server, find another game, find some self-respect, whatever gets you through the day… or make it easier on yourself and the rest of us and don't be an idiot and cheat in the first place.
AG
Q3 Admin

Postby chaos252 » Wed May 02, 2012 17:14 UTC

its cool, weve got dks server now. all the cheats can go there and frolic amongst themselves.
chaos252
Former Admin

Postby craij » Thu May 17, 2012 16:26 UTC

ds.zip

ds
on uk.vogon.vg right now
not sure how he can even play with that rate
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
craij

Postby colombo » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:12 UTC

colombo
TM

PreviousNext

Return to Quake 3